NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother would force Z to walk until she could not walk anymore and then punish her for not walking longer. UGH!!

Mother would force Z to walk until she could not walk anymore and then punish her for not walking longer. UGH!!
Poor Zahra. This could be extremely painful if the prosthesis wasn't properly fitted, or just in general if she'd just been wearing it too long. :furious:

Then only thing that made me happy today was seeing the SM all pizzed off when being put into the patrol car - she wasn't happy about that!

I hope that is the last time she is free and on the street and that she remains in her cell for a long long time.

Not ironic at all. You are meant to be watching this!
I'm getting plenty on local news though but it's good to see Zahra's disappearance being covered on NG's show also. :)

I'm getting plenty on local news though but it's good to see Zahra's disappearance being covered on NG's show also. :)

Zahra's case is getting a lot of media coverage, and I'm so glad. My husband is in England on business, and he said he saw Zahra's case on the news over there!

We (or LE) really have no idea when this little girl was last seen (independant of teh parents stories - bad bad deal here IMO

I'm wondering if she made the move with her dad and step-mom 3 months ago.

The neighbors have NEVER seen this beautiful child. This scenario is very frightening. moo

I think he meant MY space Not facebook.He mentioned the dark child comment.

NG is now reading the ransom note. She says it sounds like a 5th grader writing a novel. Now taking questions from viewers. One asked if either parent took a LDT. Another question about the SM "using" and how the father didn't know that, saying the SM looks like a monster. Local reporter (John Miller) saying drug items taken from the house, also referencing facebook page, but not wanting to say too much to sway public opinion. NG prodding him for specifics. He's saying SM called Zahra "her dark child". NG also bringing up the 5:00am fire in the yard.

Thanks Elepher. That is the photo with that strange caption. Or maybe I am reading too much into it considering the circumstances.

Yes, it has the strange caption - it is nice to see one with her standing with the prothesis on the left leg - I can't spell that word!

Poor Zahra. This could be extremely painful if the prosthesis wasn't properly fitted, or just in general if she'd just been wearing it too long. :furious:

pnthera, you saw the picture with the prosthesis, is it the kind she would take off at night? How long is too long. TIA

I'm back and trying to catch up on the 15 pages I missed. This group has been on my mind, but I turned the laptop off to spend lots of undistracted time with my daughter. She must think I'm nuts because I kissed her every 5 minutes. (She is 19 months.) Have I missed much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012