NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi show - Richard taking about interrogation tricks/tips, Pat thinks EB is a psychopath and thinks LE are stupid.

They can't take your passport without charging you with something. They can force the surrender of your passport as a condition of bail. They can ask you for your passport as a sign of good faith. They can make that question sound like it is not really an option. "We want to see you at the station at 3 to talk to a detective, bring your passport with you."

And like I said you have warrants out for your arrest then they can arrest you and ask the judge to take your passport.

If the warrants didn't exist they could have grabbed him on something at the airport to detain him, child neglect, accessory to a murder, etc.... it would make them play their hand on whether they have probable cause or not, but it is better to play than hand than try to extradite someone back in most cases.

The passport pics were taken here, you can see the US style plugs as one of our posters noted. They moved constantly, maybe they lost their passports. I don't know what they were for, but they certainly look like ID photos of some sort. New passports, replacement passports, fake ID, who knows....

eta- my post refers to surrendering your travel papers, not the ones taken as evidence at a crime scene, those passports LE was entitled to take as part of the processing of the scene if they chose to. The owners of the passports would have to get them back from LE, or file for a replacement if LE wanted to keep the physical evidence.

How hard is it to claim a lost passport and get a new one issued? Just curious.

It's not really off topic to Zahra's case. Passports were collected from the execution of a search warrant. IIRC passport related paperwork was as well.

I have no clue what that might mean but I'm keeping it in the back of my mind...later on you never know. JMHO.

It was pointed out by someone who posted pictures that showed she probably grew too much for that prosthetic leg to fit her. My guess is she started to complain how much it hurt and how she missed school...and EB went nuts on her.

Levi show:
Richard:
LE played good cop with AB so he would buddy up.
Tactic to feel comfy around police.
LE question the worse of the worse.
LE ID with the perc on small points and lead them into
confessing.
Pat Brown thinks Pycopaths think LE are STUPID and dumb.....
let's chat and get 1 over on LE.

Does anyone think that someone may have driven him to the airport? Afterall, haven't the cars been confiscated?

I'm a little out of the loop, for the moment, since I have been accused of being 'obsessed' by hubby and was working today!

Thank you! Would have been much easier to find her if I had actually spelled her name correctly! Ugh.

You are usually very accurate. Cut yourself some slack ;)

Pat and Richard both think demise caused by physical abuse.

It is the most logical, no?

I think extended, ongoing physical abuse and neglect played a HUGE part if not all. Sadly, I believe she was systematically tortured basically and don't believe it would take much more to cause Zahra's death, especially if she was denied fluids. I keep going back and forth if there was one act/event that caused her death. I'm terrified that she suffered the entire time she was dying..assuming of course that she is dead. :(

Levi show.....
Pat:
not a very clever couple
Richard:
this will wrap up
Levi not a Haleigh case.........all agree NO!

Does anyone think that someone may have driven him to the airport? Afterall, haven't the cars been confiscated?

I'm a little out of the loop, for the moment, since I have been accused of being 'obsessed' by hubby and was working today!

Did they consficate all three cars listed on the search warrant or only 2 of them (the one's the dogs hit on reportedly)?

Insomuch as this does NOT appear to be a "stalled" case

most assuredly NOT a Haleigh

How hard is it to claim a lost passport and get a new one issued? Just curious.

It's not really off topic to Zahra's case. Passports were collected from the execution of a search warrant. IIRC passport related paperwork was as well.

I have no clue what that might mean but I'm keeping it in the back of my mind...later on you never know. JMHO.

I think it is just a matter of paying the fee and refiling your documents. For example when you first get your passport you have to have a certified birth certificate etc.... if you still have your passport and it is just expiring it is just a fee, and updated picture, with your passport to get a new one issued. If you have lost your passport I think you have to resupply your original documents.

When I got married I had to send my original passport, a certified marriage cert, a check, and a photo to get a new one back.

If you are willing to pay the fees you can get one in a couple of days. Normal processing is a few weeks, but you can pay for faster handling.

I think it was meant to be burned, can't wait to hear the forensics on those articles. I also wonder if the brush fire might have been used to burn clothing that may have been evidence.

clothing? Hope LE found something in the clothing or shoes.

Wondering if EB or AB were wearing new shoes.

Lost who I was quoting, meant the car with items found. Toothbrushes, hairbrushes, sheet etc.

Quick question for anyone that has a passport and is willing to answer..

Do you keep your passport in your vehicle?

I keep mine in my vehicle when I am traveling overseas. On my hovercraft. With my ray gun. ;)
Hi Kimster!

It also seems that ALL the main FB ppl are either silent or unable to post at the moment.
I think that they must know something that we don't know.
Even the 'chattiest' ones have gone silent over the past 24 hours!

It also seems that ALL the main FB ppl are either silent or unable to post at the moment.
I think that they must know something that we don't know.
Even the 'chattiest' ones have gone silent over the past 24 hours!

Very quiet for the past 24 hours - silent - very silent. They are all distracted by something.

This website is providing an awesome service, and I'm so happy to be involved! Thank you so much for all of your warm welcomes and kind words!

--Kiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member