NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that we are sitting here contemplating ways to hide a dead body in a matress. WS sure does provide a wide and varied education. :waitasec:

Tell me about it. Early on when the woodchipper was being discussed so graphically, I marveled at how the discussions went. Also, I would hate to have my computer examined right about now. My history is....odd...now.

Tell me about it. Early on when the woodchipper was being discussed so graphically, I marveled at how the discussions went. Also, I would hate to have my computer examined right about now. My history is....odd...now.

My history was odd long before I found WS. LOL!

I thought so =) My sister's name is Claire, so it caught my eye. What would we have to do to get this fixed?

I asked about this early on in the postings but never got an answer. Her Oz family calls her Clare.

No name calling of the SM or Father. Knock of the discussion about meeting on the internet. Thanks.

Ima

Over a dozen investigators aided by canine units combed a new search site near Christie Road and Pine Mountain Road on Tuesday in connection with the disappearance of 10-year-old Zahra Baker.
Evidence markers dot the search site. According to police, those markers don’t necessarily mean evidence has been found at the site, but instead they let investigators know which grids they have searched and which areas they still need to search.

~another snip~

Hickory police say Elisa Baker has been talking with investigators since Sunday and has provided some leads into the search.
Crews say they will wrap up the search at 5 p.m. due to concerns about wind and rain. Officials say they will secure the scene and return on Wednesday if they don’t find anything by the end of the day Tuesday.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Search-for-Zahra-Baker-intensifies-in-Caldwell-County-105806948.html

It does seem as though the mattress was found in another location.

MOO

No need for confusion about the aliens....

A poster said that until LE has found all they need for a sure-fire prosecution case, then they will not charge AB or EB with murder, etc.

The poster said that until they have proof about what happened to Zahra, she might as well be abducted by aliens....
Just some comic humor for a very rough day.

Where are you Zahra? Please come home....

oh, I know. I was playing off that...badly. I think we're all emotionally spent now...as if we weren't before...

That said, where is Zahra!? Someone better start really talking...:banghead:

I would think that I would be able to defend my words that people are responding to.

And the thread name has now been changed to "Clare." Thanks!

Respectfully bolded by me :)

Yes, I agree they will not charge for Zahra until it can be successfully prosecuted (or they feel that it stands a good chance, a real good chance IMHO)

IMHO though they dont' need DNA and they don't need remains to prosecute. A good majority of trials have circumstantial evidence. If that circumstantial evidence can be presented and the jury come away without reasonable doubt then she can found guilty. All JMHO.

They need evidence of a crime.

WBTV again. Mattress discovered today at Caldwell Co landfill matching description of Zahra's mattress and it is in the possession of LE, who are testing it for DNA evidence. More at 5pm.

Police say they also found DNA evidence on the mattress and will be testing the DNA to see if the mattress is involved with the Zahra Baker investigation.
Meanwhile, over a dozen investigators aided by canine units combed a new search site near Christie Road and Pine Mountain Road.
Evidence markers dot the search site. According to police, those markers don’t necessarily mean evidence has been found at the site, but instead they let investigators know which grids they have searched and which areas they still need to search.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Search-for-Zahra-Baker-intensifies-in-Caldwell-County-105806948.html

video at link

I have just done a qwik google and there are way more MSM calling her Zahra Clare Baker than the few that are calling her Zahra Claire.

I hope a mod finds time to fix the thread title and we can get it right for the next one.

I imagine with all the activity right now it isn't something mods can tackle, but perhaps later this evening when things settle in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda