NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AB was allowed to bond out does this mean LE doesnt see him as a suspect in Zahras murder? I just cant see him being able to bond out if he was. Was his arrest a hoax to get EB to talk? JMO

Interesting theory. The timing of his arrest Monday and her being at the search site later Monday really makes you wonder.

If AB was allowed to bond out does this mean LE doesnt see him as a suspect in Zahras murder? I just cant see him being able to bond out if he was. Was his arrest a hoax to get EB to talk? JMO

IMHO No. The charges he bonded out on have nothing to do with Zahra.

Arrest was not a hoax. He had charges against him.

He is out on bond because his bond was very low for the charges against him (the ones with bail listed) and he was able to make bail.

It remains to be seen if LE will bring forth charges in relation to Zahra.

HTH.

JMHO.

It never ceases to amaze me that -- if LE is close -- the perps can just sit tight and say nothing. I'd be looking to save them time as well as my butt by telling them exactly where to go and cut a deal.

I guess they are gambling heavily that if/when they find something you can still proclaim innocence and see if they can prove it beyond a reasonable doubt (BARD).

I don't like those odds ... personally.

I know right, I'd like to revert back to the days of lets talk out behind the wood shed...expect an a$$ whipping until you tell the truth.

PunknLuv, you need to run to where your husband is and give him a nice charged up cell phone. Do you have one of those car chargers? LOL

His phone won't keep a charge for some reason. I just asked if he wants me to run up a camera or something hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels