NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Thank you so much for all of the updates! You guys are amazing, and I have been crying right along with ya. Thank you pufnstuf and your hubby for giving us the real live view! I have spent the last 2 hours getting caught up after working a 12 hr shift, I so want this to be closed and done with. LOCALS..... Take cover from those storms, be safe, and keep your family close. You will all be in my prayers, as well as Zahra, Kyron, Gabriel, Sylar, Patrick.... The list is endless..... :(

That was PunKnLuv and hubby who gave updates! Thanks all go to her!

I'm just a distant observer.

UN-FRICKIN-BELIEVABLE!

After what they found you'd think they revoke any bail for ANY charge...

eleni I understand and feel your frustration. I'm not sure they can revoke bond on the charges he had listed (the ones that had bail attached). They can't violate his rights. If they did, he could use that at trial if they do charge him in relation to Zahra. KWIM? I get what you're saying though. It's very frustrating. JMHO.

Adam Baker has bonded out according to the notice I just received.
10/27/2010

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the North Carolina SAVAN Service.

This e-mail is to inform you that Adam Baker has been released from custody as of 10/27/2010. The reason for this release is: Bonded out. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Newton Detention Facility. The telephone number is (828)465-8999.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program. This program provides information about statewide and national victim services, offender custody status for both North Carolina County jails and the North Carolina Department of Correction, and court case information for the North Carolina courts. To learn more about notifications and victim services offered by different agencies or about the automated victim notification service, please visit www.ncsavan.org or call 1-877-627-2826.

Here I was just thinking that there was a very good reason he was cooling his heels in custody - like he is probably safer in there!

Mike Brooks HLN: whoever is maybe the first one to make a deal. EB wasn't first co-operating, AB arrested and then she was (he doesn't know he's been bonded out).

HLN reporter is Live outside the house, so let's see if she reports Adam at the house. So far no mention whatsoever that Adam is at the house. (subject to change)

On HLN now. Showing the home on video. Reporter states they are back at the house baste on a tip.

So I guess I can post.

Hubby said they just walked out of the house with 5-6 small bags.
He posted me about 3 mins ago that they took lights underneath the house and have a generator in the Fairbrook Support Vehicle powering them. He said the news also went live there. Maybe he will be on the news. He still hasn't seen AB but that doesn't mean he isn't there.
Tornado warning has been canceled but we still have a watch.

Mike Brooks HLN: whoever is maybe the first one to make a deal. EB wasn't first co-operating, AB arrested and then she was (he doesn't know he's been bonded out).

Once again-WS is ahead of MSM!!:woohoo:

Mike Brooks says: "they have her mattress" ....

IMO, We know that they have A mattress but we don't know it is her mattress.

Husband just texted me that he is standing beside a Brittany. Maybe BS! I wouldn't think BB was there. He said he was to the left of the reporter so probably not on the bigger network news but he might be on Channel 9 (WSOC).

So I guess I can post.

Hubby said they just walked out of the house with 5-6 small bags.
He posted me about 3 mins ago that they took lights underneath the house and have a generator in the Fairbrook Support Vehicle powering them. He said the news also went live there. Maybe he will be on the news. He still hasn't seen AB but that doesn't mean he isn't there.
Tornado warning has been canceled but we still have a watch.

Keep posting please.
Tell your husband Thanks!!!

I don't see anything that "reports AB at house" via link provided above. I see "no signs of Adam Baker, who may have bonded out".

Clearly he isn't aware that Adam has bonded out.

There was a buzz going around earlier he was there but hubby said he hasn't seen him either. He's been up there for awhile now....I would think if AB was there someone would know for sure and he would be seen.

I don't see anything that "reports AB at house" via link provided above. I see "no signs of Adam Baker, who may have bonded out".

Clearly he isn't aware that Adam has bonded out.

I know, Patty. There have been posts here that said he was at the house. I was trying (maybe unsuccessfully?) to show that the reporter on the scene is saying he hasn't seen AB.

Husband just texted me that he is standing beside a Brittany. Maybe BS! I wouldn't think BB was there. He said he was to the left of the reporter so probably not on the bigger network news but he might be on Channel 9 (WSOC).

I think "Hubster" has found a new calling. Tell him thanks, he is really stepping up for all of us here!

PunknLuv, you need to run to where your husband is and give him a nice charged up cell phone. Do you have one of those car chargers? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member