NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
- will continue to follow leads

leg found on Cristy Rd; frm info provided to our search team
it was laying in a "brushy area"
not in trash
it was not buried

I bet it was in that pile of cut limbs they were going through (near that red stop sign).

Thank you to all of you for relaying what was said in pc!

That poor sweet little girl! God love her!
So when asked if EB pointed out the site, Sheriff wouldn't confirm , right?

WSOCtv didn't even have it live. Channel 3.WBTV had it live but theydidn't have the speaker on where i could hear. All I heard is that thye found her prosthetic on Christie Road. anything else? Sorry all this is jumbled, but I am at my mom and dad's and their computer is ancient. LOL

They found something at the house....... ugh. Bits and pcs.

But EB is talking. Hopefully she's said enough to keep her butt in jail FOREVER.

I couldn't get the live feed to work. At which house did they find the leg?

So if someone is talking enough to tell where her leg is.......then WTH, WHERE IS HER BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Location of body revealed contigent on possible deal in process being finished?

Just thoughts. JMHO.

Bet it wasn't buried per say, but it was covered with the brush pile they were so attracted to yesterday!

OK... I hope I don't get in trouble for this...

But these two bumbling idiots could not have hidden Zara that well if they just tossed the leg out on the side of the road.

How well could her body be hidden? They screwed up the ransom note. The 911 calls were a joke. They sent her mattress to the dump and they tossed her leg out in brush on the side of a road.

Where are you, Zahra? What have these demented people done to you?

you read my mind

I couldn't get the live feed to work. At which house did they find the leg?

Not a house.. on the side of one of the roads they worked yesterday. Christie Road maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21
"omg I am going to cry. "

I'll join you Willen

Crying as well :( That took away ANY shred of hope I had for dear Zahra being found alive (I know, but it was a dream to hold on to for awhile even if it was unrealistic

So, I'm wondering, if EB brought them to the leg. And if so, isn't that enough evidence to charge her with something regarding Z's disappearance? If you know where the leg is, OBVIOUSLY she wasn't kidnapped and you're the one that tried to dispose of it.

it is clear to me since the leg was not buried then indeed it was thrown out the window as they were driving!

That just struck me...how incredibly heartbreaking. Thats all they thought of this little girl...like punctuation at the end of a sentence. Ugh. Or like a discarded murder weapon...imo.

Ya'll hang in there.. got to go pick up my 10 year old daughter. I am just so sad!!!! Hugs to all of you for standing up for justice for Zahra..

I'm sorry, where was the prosthetic leg found in relation to her home? Just got in TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member