NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am back. What is the best way to upload lots of pictures. Took at least 15-20 of the house and surrounding area.

That *&^% is talking now! How could she not---THE JIG IS UP. A timeline that is a HOT MESS, the odor of human remains on both cars, a sketchy ransom note, no one has seen Zahra in weeks, reports/allegations of abuse...IT IS WRITTEN ALL OVER THE PLACE. So obvious.

And Adam. He's as guilty as she is, IMO. No really, I think he took part. He seemed to be a little shaky on the timeline--and not checking in on your daughter, even a goodnight kiss, or after the fire? Letting your wife abuse your daughter?

Have you ever been so angry and sad at the same time, that you become "over-angry"? Like being over-tired or over-hungry---where your feelings, emotions just move past where they should be? I am officially over-angry. I have no words. I just don't. It is so exhausting.

Both of them are going to get OWNED by a jury. The idea that someone kills a deaf, handicapped child that has just recovered from 2 types of cancer will NOT GO OVER WELL with a jury. G-d willing they, or at least Elisa will get the DP.

I understand that people in the family tried to intervene by calling DSS, good for them--that is better than what most people do, just ignore it.

Clearly, DSS for the BAJILLIONTH time, failed.

I cannot believe everything this darling girl has been through. She is just a girl--she hurt no one, did NOTHING to warrant this.

This girl goes through cancer, twice, then looses a leg and her hearing. Then is MURDERED by her parent/s, one of whom abused her prior.

It's official: I'm moving to another planet. I can't believe we have to breathe the same air as these monsters.

Zahra, I hope you are at peace now.

ITA about everything except that she will necessarily talk. The first part of your description could be in the Caylee Anthony Case. Tot Mom is still sitting in prison 2 1/2 years later denying denying denying.

I don't have a house number. The street is pretty small, though. Dead end or cul de sac, I believe.

I didn't go all the way to the end, but there were lots of trailers out there. Just went with the one on the google map. Lots of woods around there too. :(

SM if on drugs may break down from withdrawal????
SM already said she wrote ransom note.........why?
IMO, she is not smart!
Gas on car? to explode it? Take away stench???
So dogs couldn't get scent??

Did SM work? Was she a stay at home mom?
Her only job was to take care of Zahra and the home?

and the charges she is in jail for now, dad had to know about these also.
He was in the car that almost ran Brittney off the road!

Well here's something interesting. I just had occasion to overhear a conversation between my neighbors about covering up the smell of decomp. Relax, We're talking about a possum that crawled up under someone's house and...well nevermind the details. Let's just say the neighbor "can't adequately clean up what's left" okay? Anyway, so the first neighbor says "dude I done tried everything and ain't nothin' gonna get rid of that smell." Other guy goes to his shed and produces a gas can. "This will" and he hands the first guy the can. He tells him to crawl up under the house and pour the gas where the smell is coming from. He swears the gas will get rid of the odor. Whether or not it will, I don't know...but if this guy down the street from me thinks so, who's to say the SM didn't think so as well?

and i still remember the gas cans in the trunk from the caylee anthony case -

SM if on drugs may break down from withdrawal????
SM already said she wrote ransom note.........why?
IMO, she is not smart!
Gas on car? to explode it? Take away stench???
So dogs couldn't get scent??

Did SM work? Was she a stay at home mom?
Her only job was to take care of Zahra and the home?

and the charges she is in jail for now, dad had to know about these also.
He was in the car that almost ran Brittney off the road!

i don't think she worked since she was supposed to be homeschooling her - wonder if that experience triggered something?

Anyone have the link to the dads interview? I am coming in late on this case.

My try at a timeline (please add/subtract)

2005/Australia: at age 5 Zahra battles and beats bone cancer and loses her leg

2007/Australia: at age 7 Zahra has a secondary Lung Cancer and chemo damages her
high frequency hearing

2007 ish Australia/US: Adam and Elesa meet online

July 2008 (?): they marry and Adam comes to the US with Elesa

2008-2010: the couple lives in numerous places around the area and Zahra attends
Caldwell county schools. Neighbors and family describe frequent abuse

May 2010: hearing resource teacher from zahra's school tells her family about the
hearing aid giveaway and she receives bilateral hearing aides at the
the Charlotte Motor Speedway on 11 May 2010

August 2010: family member states that adam tried to run her off the road with a car
and also states that Elesa threated to kill her and her family while aiming
a tazer at her

mid august/early september: Zahra is not enrolled in new school when family moves
to new house in hickory. None of the new neighbors
have reported ever seeing the child

thursday 7 October: dad says he last sees Zahra when he gets home from work

friday 8 october: Elesa calls family member and asks her to drop the charges. Family
member says this is the first that she has heard that the family had
even moved to a new house

friday 8 october: father states zahra was in bed when he left for work and in bed when
he got home from work

saturday 9 october: 0500ish am there is a brush fire reported on a mulch pile behind
the house. LE called by FD at 0520 because they found gas
poured inside one of the vehicles and a ransom note. Adam's boss
and daughter are named in the note. They are checked on and
ok. LE/FD leave around 0640. Zahra is never checked on.

saturday 9 october: Adam says he goes to a job and doesn't see Zahra. He returns
home around 1300 and works in the yard. His wife runs out of the
house screaming that Zahra is gone. LE is called at 1400.

sunday 10 october: Elesa is arrested on unrelated charges with a bond of 31,500.
She is a POI in Zahra's case.

Monday 11 October: there is a press briefing. LE is trying to establish a timeline for
when Zahra was last seen by anyone other than the family.
Later in the day the SW is released that states there was evidence
of human remains in both vehicles and possible blood in one.
The ransom note is also released. Elesa is interviewed in jail by
LE that night.

Tuesday 12 October: at a presser LE says that this is now a homicide investigation and
the amber alert has been cancelled. Elesa has now been served
with a felony warrant for obstruction of justice and has admitted
to penning the ransom note. She asked for a lawyer after that
admission. LE continues to ask public help for anyone who has
seen Elesa in the past month and asks for anyone who knows
anything about an inspection at the house or an inspection that
was scheduled at the house to come forward. Le says that info
to the public will now be limited due to the fact that it is a
homicide investigation

<snipped> Zahra's mother spoke out that she has been searching for her for five years, and that she just found out last week her ex-husband was remarried and in North Carolina.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...issing-girl-turns-into-homicide-investigation

So if Zahra's mother has been looking for her and there were 3 passports with papers seized in the search warrant would'nt she have been able to find out that a passport had been issued for Zahra originally? Does that make sense?:waitasec:

i always seem to be so shocked at these cases and then a new one that is more unbelievable comes along....

"thud"

This may end up being why he wanted them in the USA, he knew she was wanting to find Zahra!
Did adam just take Zahra away from bio mom?
Is there a bad side of adam also?????

Isn't there a family member that says Adam tried to run them off the road? Clearly there is something wrong with this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare