NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carried over from the last thread:

I want to make mention, the majority of the mods are busy with RL this week... so unfortunately RL has caught up with all of us at the same time limiting our availability to be here as much as we would like.

ANYONE can open or start a new thread! If you see a new thread needs to be opened and a mod is not immediately available, please go ahead and open one, and then alert us/the mods so we can lock the old one. When opening PLEASE add a NEW THREAD OPENED in giant letters at the end of the old thread.

It would very very much help us out when we just happened to have these times when unfortunately all of us are busy - doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

thanks!

Thanks. What's RL?

I would think they would also have to run it down, find out who manufacturered the leg, that sort of thing which could take some time. She received the leg over 2 years ago. Maybe the files are archived and they have to be looked up.

LE probably has a tentative id on the leg, but they are probably waiting for solid confirmation.

Just my 2 cents - early next week does seem a little long, but not that long, really.

Salem

The records could be found in a matter of minutes, I've spent time in the records department at many QLD hospitals so I don't believe this is likely. I think that it is paperwork holding this up but I guess they have to do it the right way legally for when this goes to trial.

Just wanted to say Hi as i have been following this thread for zahra from the beginning,finally plucked up the courage to join, i live in the uk and would like to thank the local people for their pics and live updates and what a strong community ws is,my thoughts and prayers at this time are for Zahra and for the LE and all the people working so hard to bring peace to a little lost soul

Babyboo x

Welcome Babyboo, I am in UK too

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME GRAPHIC
There was a murderer that fed his victims to pigs.
There was just a news article on TV now about a pitbull and a baby.
Could these evil people of fed their pitbulls................
Where are the dogs?????
awful thoughts........

passionflower, I don't hate you for your graphic questions. I have wondered the same thing in this case. Especially after some of the graphic details we have learned of cases here on WS.

Hello All! I am not posting much lately as I cannot keep up with the speed that the thread is moving. Thanks to all for the continuous updates.

Where can Zahra be? We need to find her! I know LE is working this case long and hard and my prayers are with them!

MOO

wm

Can you all believe that Zahra is out there somewhere for another night? Everyday I wake up and think yes, this is the day and it never is.

Hi folks can anyone give me a quick update on things since they found a leg, would be greatly appreciated as I am not up to reading all the many many posts. This keeps moving so fast.

You guys are very fast i started this morning on thread 27 and finally finished. I wanted to ask about the shoe if it could be the Walmart brand
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-Girls-Marley-Retro-Sneakers/14119351 ( in a different color) :waitasec:

picture.php

Edit - Got it to work

OT a bit.EB's music..." Linger "The Cranberries, "Highway to Hell" AC/DC. SO much more was on her my space but today those two pop in my mind.

IIRC, there was also Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name". Yikes.

O/T re her age: She looks a lot more like 52 yrs old than 42. I'd like to know much more about her background.

Seriously guys... Why on God's green earth would they be going through mulch/wood chippings... stop raking while someone takes pics and places the item in a bag and mark it as evidence.. not just once .. but several times...
How many items do you think they are sifting for..??
When they where searching the dump, they clearly stated that they were not looking for a body... Why would they say that..?? I think it's because they knew there is no body to be found..
I'm not positive, but maybe AB had 2 different employers with woodchippers.. There's Mr. Coffey an Fred Clausby.. FC owned the property where the first search happened...
I don't doubt that either employers owned more than one woodchipper, being it was there business...
I'm also keeping an open mind that AB said that he went to get equipment to do his own yard work... Could that be a smaller size woodchipper..??
ok... off my soap box now... but I think AB is totally involved in this .. and needs to fess up..!!

Just wanted to say Hi as i have been following this thread for zahra from the beginning,finally plucked up the courage to join, i live in the uk and would like to thank the local people for their pics and live updates and what a strong community ws is,my thoughts and prayers at this time are for Zahra and for the LE and all the people working so hard to bring peace to a little lost soul

Babyboo x

Welcome, babyboo! So glad you've joined us!

The records could be found in a matter of minutes, I've spent time in the records department at many QLD hospitals so I don't believe this is likely. I think that it is paperwork holding this up but I guess they have to do it the right way legally for when this goes to trial.

This is one reason i think LE already have the id on the leg it can be faxed over to them or a phone call would do!

I think they just dont was to divulge their information! JMO

Seriously guys... Why on God's green earth would they be going through mulch/wood chippings... stop raking while someone takes pics and places the item in a bag and mark it as evidence.. not just once .. but several times... How many items do you think they are sifting for..??
When they where searching the dump, they clearly stated that they were not looking for a body... Why would they say that..?? I think it's because they knew there is no body to be found..
I'm not positive, but maybe AB had 2 different employers with woodchippers.. There's Mr. Coffey an Fred Clausby.. FC owned the property where the first search happened...
I don't doubt that either employers owned more than one woodchipper, being it was there business...
I'm also keeping an open mind that AB said that he went to get equipment to do his own yard work... Could that be a smaller size woodchipper..??
ok... off my soap box now... but I think AB is totally involved in this .. and needs to fess up..!!

BBM

*IF* they are recovering what I hope they're not recovering from the wood chips, would the ME have to be on site?

I cannot imagine how a body could be disposed of via a wood chipper in a backyard with houses all around. Nt to be too graphic but he mess of such a thing would be unbelievable. I just don't think tha was done in the backyard. Maybe the equipment site, but not the backyard. SO if LE is looking for small pieces of remains in he mulch out here, I think it would have to have been brought there and depositted.

I mean, can you just imagine, looking out your kitchen window into the backyard next door and seeing blood and tissue spraying out above the fenceline?!?

IT just doesn't seem plausible to me. I do think perhaps LE has been tipped that she was buried in the backyard and the area was covered up with mulch from AB's job.

Makes you wonder exactly what sort of "work" he was up to in the backyard when EB "informed" him Zahra was missing tho.

O/T re her age: She looks a lot more like 52 yrs old than 42. I'd like to know much more about her background.

Yes, A lot of music and she does look older than 42.Hard living? Ya think?

Seriously guys... Why on God's green earth would they be going through mulch/wood chippings... stop raking while someone takes pics and places the item in a bag and mark it as evidence.. not just once .. but several times...
How many items do you think they are sifting for..??

I could well be wrong but I thought Causby was the foreman and Coffey is business owner. AFAIK, and has been reported, there is only the one woodchipper. I agree with you - they've repeated more than once they are not searching for a body. No rhyme or reason that I can determine without there simply not being a body. Though I keep praying they will find her whole. JMO

JoeFromLB you are to kind. I have thought she was more like 60+
Also once she was arrested she seems to age like crazy.

I cannot imagine how a body could be disposed of via a wood chipper in a backyard with houses all around. Nt to be too graphic but he mess of such a thing would be unbelievable. I just don't think tha was done in the backyard. Maybe the equipment site, but not the backyard. SO if LE is looking for small pieces of remains in he mulch out here, I think it would have to have been brought there and depositted.

I mean, can you just imagine, looking out your kitchen window into the backyard next door and seeing blood and tissue spraying out above the fenceline?!?

IT just doesn't seem plausible to me. I do think perhaps LE has been tipped that she was buried in the backyard and the area was covered up with mulch from AB's job.

Makes you wonder exactly what sort of "work" he was up to in the backyard when EB "informed" him Zahra was missing tho.

Just speculating here but what if she was dismembered in the house and then pieces were put through the machine? Not sure if there would be as much blood spray??

I assume she is buried somewhere else and they are searching for items that were discarded to try and cover up, making it harder for LE to find her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname