NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I need to correct what **I** stated. She did not say they did NOT require her signature. She stated that CSA stated they had not broken any policy. I am assuming (which will probably turn on me and bite me in the butt!!!) that means they didn't need her signature.

So...they may have still forged her signature. I will try to get that answer ratcheted up, if I can.

I would believe that AB probably now has an attorney, and I would wager that his mother and family were probably told that legally they shouldn't speak about anything.
I work with families. (as a counselor). I believe that if a parent has a child who would be a suspect in a murder case, it's the parents natural reaction to support their child. I know of few parents who would not. Even if a person were guilty, a parent would have to deny it, because to admit it would be to believe that they somehow failed that child. I don't think it's at all unusual for ABs mom and dad to not back him up. She's his mother. And she probably loved Zahra, but she is a grandmother...and it was up to AB where he lived and the life he provided for his family. I don't think she was ill intentioned. I think she felt that AB was a grown man who made decisions on his own, and when he met his wife and moved, that was his decision, his choice. She might not have agreed with it, but it was his choice.

Evening all. I think this is Zahra's Mum on Hinkey Meter.
It has always been my suspicion that AB and his Family took Zahra from NSW to QLD without her mother's knowlege. And that Zahra's mother was likey intimidated and abused by Adam. When I read the facebook comment that Zahra's mother had been looking for her for 5 years, that fit perfectly. The Bakers moved from Newcastle to Jiru in 2005.
Add to that, the fact that the very few statements we have from Karen Baker, are only in support of her Son. And I see a big old cover up here that has gone on for years. Do we have a Cindy Anthony in Karen Baker.
She had 3 Sons, she wanted that baby girl and she took her. She knows her Son is involved in Zahra's disappearance, if not, why was she so tight lipped from the very beginning of the investigation. Why have not her, her husband, any of the Baker's spoken out in support of Zahra or to plea for Justice for Zahra.
I do not think the fact that Zahra's Mum was catching up with them was the reason Zahra was killed. She had been abused for at least 12mths.

How are you able to show the photos of Zarah to KB; are you a friend/relative?

Bumping myself - found an earlier post to answer my question.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5740868&postcount=286"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31[/ame]

How are you able to show the photos of Zarah to KB; are you a friend/relative?

Although she didn't divulge the exact nature of her relationship with KB, she explained a bit of that a couple pages back (just a few posts before the one where you explained about bio-mom posting at HM). Let's see if I can do the individual post link correctly:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5740868&postcount=286"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31[/ame]

ETA: Oops, looks like you beat me to it while I was trying to figure out how to do single post link! She appears to at least be able to share via FB with her (I guess photos can be shared via their messaging system?).

Actually, I need to correct what **I** stated. She did not say they did NOT require her signature. She stated that CSA stated they had not broken any policy. I am assuming (which will probably turn on me and bite me in the butt!!!) that means they didn't need her signature.

So...they may have still forged her signature. I will try to get that answer ratcheted up, if I can.

Thank you for the information you have passed on.

CSA only deals with child support payments and has nothing to do with passports.

When my eldest was with his father I had an alert put on my son so if there was any attempt to take him out of the country it would be flagged.

I can't remember the department it was but that is what I did.

I would recommend this to anyone in this situation as a precaution.

A body was possibly transported. Something was in the car for them to hit on, but what they can't tell us. Was it transfer scent? Was it a body? Was it bedding? Was it clothing? Was it from being on one person who got into both cars or two separate people in the two cars? How I wish they could talk.
True, the odds are this means that she was moved and is no longer there, but the minute LE starts making assumptions is the minute something is missed.

I'm behind on posts but I am not convinced that the "hits" on the cars were valid. They were made at the same time of the hits on the woodchipper IIRC. AFTER that LE reported they were bringing new dogs in.

Since that time we've heard from one of the WS's on the scene (punkn?) that LE told her they do not have HRD dogs and have to rely on other counties for them.

I think the dogs initially on the scene (the ones that hit on the woodchipper and I am assuming the cars as well) were not trained in HRD.

It makes sense to me that if LE discounted the woodchipper hits that the car hits may also be invalid.

Thank you for the information you have passed on.

CSA only deals with child support payments and has nothing to do with passports.

When my eldest was with his father I had an alert put on my son so if there was any attempt to take him out of the country it would be flagged.

I can't remember the department it was but that is what I did.

I would recommend this to anyone in this situation as a precaution.

Good point--CSA says he didn't break any of [their] policies, which is not the same thing as saying he didn't break any policies or laws regarding obtaining the passport. (It may just mean that he was still able to receive the child support payments while in the US because it is "an affiliate country"!) MOO

According to Australia's website regarding passports:
"Before a passport may be issued to a child the written consent of all persons with parental responsibility for the child is needed."
https://www.passports.gov.au/web/Newppt/ApplyingU18.aspx

Good morning friends, I fell asleep last night before the new photos were finished uploading.

Here is the link to the new album - taken 10/28/10 evening. There are some pretty telling photos in this collection, including bagging a tarp and multiple pieces of what I assumed evidence being brought to the crime scene truck. :(

http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x463/ZeeBee1234/Zahra 102810 Evening/

Bless your heart, I know you had to be exhausted. Thank you again so very much! :hug:

Respectfully snipped...
According to the Australia Passports Act of 2005 it is a criminal offence to make misleading or false statements on a passport application. Possible penalties include a fine of up to $110,000 and 10 years imprisonment.

This disclaimer is clearly printed on the passport application as well as the B9 form AB may have submitted if he could not/did not submit a signature of the other parent and did not have 'full parental consent'.

*Speculation* - I do believe Zahra's mother's signature was likely forged so as to not have to submit a B9 application and therefore avoid scrutiny.

https://www.passports.gov.au/Web/Newppt/B9_2005.pdf
https://www.passports.gov.au/Web/newppt/consent.aspx

RE the speculation: That is if the mothers signature was on the passport application at all. If the mothers signature is not on the passport application then the authorities must have made their own decision to approve any passport for Z as she would not have been able to leave the country if her passport was not valid.

Good morning friends, I fell asleep last night before the new photos were finished uploading.

Here is the link to the new album - taken 10/28/10 evening. There are some pretty telling photos in this collection, including bagging a tarp and multiple pieces of what I assumed evidence being brought to the crime scene truck. :(

http://s1183.photobucket.com/albums/x463/ZeeBee1234/Zahra 102810 Evening/

Thank you SherlockHomey for those photos...it's like looking for a needle in the haystack..speaking of needles...

Zahra102810015-2.jpg

It does appear EB lost a lot of weight and I wonder if she was doing meth or speed or something along those lines..the above photo appears to be vials of medication and a hypodermic needle...JMHO

If this woman was doing drugs, I wonder if AB did them along with her. Most people who do meth/speed/cocaine become very paranoid, gets annoyed rather quickly and can jump off the handle at any point and time. I fear the facts coming out in this case and what may have become of precious Zahra!

Zahra102810035-blood.jpg

I agree Sherlock, this appears to have blood on this plastic unless someone is painting in RED!

So sad, this reminds me of CSI on their hands and knees trying to gather all of Caylee's remains...How can some be so evil towards precious children...:furious: JMHO

If EB was taken to this site, I'm assuming she is trying to make a deal for herself. I think no deals should be struck for this horrendous, senseless murder of a child...my heart aches for her...JMHO

Where is Zahra!

now it has been reported that LE will be back at the house tomorrow. They probably are almost done inside the house so I'm wondering if tomorrow (oh today) we will get a presser.

I got that feeling when I left the scene yesterday. They are wrapping it up. Hopefully some news.

RE the speculation: That is if the mothers signature was on the passport application at all. If the mothers signature is not on the passport application then the authorities must have made their own decision to approve any passport for Z as she would not have been able to leave the country if her passport was not valid.

It states: Before a passport may be issued to a child the written consent of all persons with parental responsibility for the child is needed.

Did Zahra's mother have visitation rights to Zarah as well as paying child support for Zarah? Wouldn't both qualify as "parental responsibility", of which, Zahra's mother signature being needed for the passport?

https://www.passports.gov.au/web/Newppt/ApplyingU18.aspx

I'm behind on posts but I am not convinced that the "hits" on the cars were valid. They were made at the same time of the hits on the woodchipper IIRC. AFTER that LE reported they were bringing new dogs in.

Since that time we've heard from one of the WS's on the scene (punkn?) that LE told her they do not have HRD dogs and have to rely on other counties for them.

I think the dogs initially on the scene (the ones that hit on the woodchipper and I am assuming the cars as well) were not trained in HRD.

It makes sense to me that if LE discounted the woodchipper hits that the car hits may also be invalid.

I spoke to the CS guy yesterday and he is the one who told me they did not have cadaver dogs in this county. When asked what they did if the need arose, he said they would use ones from other counties and orgs.

I was told yesterday by the CNN engineer that the daughter (AF?) had been there almost every day.

LLL, those look like plastic water bottles to me instead of vials. My eyes have gotten so bad, though -- it could be baby pandas for all I know...LOL

Please make the pictures smaller as they are blowing the margins. Thanks. :)

Sorry. I can't find the post where I embedded the photo to change it. Can you link it to me? I cannot change the way people embed it. They need to use the link for the smaller image. I will change the photo if you can link it back for me...

Sorry. I can't find the post where I embedded the photo to change it. Can you link it to me? I cannot change the way people embed it. They need to use the link for the smaller image. I will change the photo if you can link it back for me...

You can't since they are in someone else's post, but how sweet to offer. Those pics didn't blow the margins for me. I wouldn't care if they did...just so glad to have them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224