NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok~ Poked about on the net,and ear cropping cost about 350$,more or less..
So where did that money for a compleatly optional operation come from,when they couldn't take a child to the Dr?!!? AARG!!!!!!!!

not to mention it being a cruel, stupid thing to do to the poor dog. But she probably, in her ignorance, thought it made the dog seem more 'cool' or something. ugh.

I think with her, things to a great degree were about appearance. I believe she did, originally, 'like/love Z, not as a person, but as the opportunity to show what a 'great stepmother' she could be. But when it proved to be work, and when that 'idea' turned out to be a little person with feelings, it all changed, fast.

I think she was not responsible. They sound very 'low class' in many ways. Their 'happy marriage' was more of a front for her ego than anything else.

The first comment I read after a day away was about EB's 'double bundle of joy' - suprised I didn't wake someone on another continent up with my screaming thinking EB really was pregnant!

Long story short, Beagle, everyone's been discussing the following:

- How did EB and AB pay for everything, including moves, tattoos, vet bills and the like?

- Was AB aware Zahra was being abused? Was he abused himself?

- What psych disorders could EB be afflicted with?

- And the latest tidbit from NCMOM is that EB told AB she was pregnant with twins at approximately the same time frame as when Zahra went missing. To phrase this better: he believed her to be pregnant at the time of her arrest. However, according to BS (also from our beloved NCMOM) EB had a hysterectomy.

what I think:

1) Paying. She wrote bad checks, lots of them.

2) they moved to skip out on rent and back rent, I would bet.

3) I believe she has Narcissist personality disorder. I think she also has some Borderline traits in there. And gosh knows what else.

4) I think hubby may have some anti social traits there, but don't know enough about him to say for sure.

I think he figured somewhere along the line he got himself into a hole with EB, probably did want out, but sure didn't know how to do it.

Thanks Britskate for the update.....I also saw something about a wedding?

Regarding the pregnancy I think it was perhaps to soften him up for what she has done to Z, so he wouldn't leave and perhaps also so he wouldn't say anything against her, but just some thoughts about that.

If he believed her and it turns out she has had a hysterectomy it shows how little he knew about women things.

RE: Possible 33 locations for EB.

Source: http://www.census.gov/population/www/pop-profile/geomob.html

The average American moves 11.7 times in a lifetime.

The "average American" makes 11.7 moves in a lifetime (based upon current age structure and average rates of moving by age between 1990 and 1993).

By age 4, an American can expect to have 10.8 moves remaining.

At age 19, 9.2 moves can still be expected.

But by age 44, only 3.1 moves remain.

The actual mobility experience of individual persons, of course, will vary from these average numbers. In addition, since these moves are not evenly distributed throughout that average American's life, we cannot calculate an average length of stay in a particular residence.

So much does not make sense - no money=2cars,welfed dogs,money to get elective surgery done on the dog(ear crop),hair dye,'puter service..
Moving every few months in a smallish town.. Wouldn't word get around that they/she was a deadbeat?
Hot checks -- again,a small town,word would get around...where were they buying food,such..cause we've got "bad check lists"around here..

Peg, agreed about the money (where did it come from :waitasec:) and how it was apparently spent (priorities???!?!?!? :furious:)...

Dealing in illegal drugs, or selling off scrip drugs--your own or someone else's--can be a lucrative endeavor. Think upwards of $60 a pill for some prescription drugs on the street. (I live in a very poor state, and we have one of the highest rates of Oxy & other prescription drug abuse/illegal sales, not to mention meth.)

Honestly that is the only way I can wrap my head around them having enough $$$ for some of these perks.

OT...but I can't help thinking of Zahra and all of the other little kids who should be excited about their costumes and the fun of trick or treating tonight...Kyron, Haleigh, and so many more...:(

Twins??????????? *snort. Lawd! She had some stories didn't she??????????

OT...but I can't help thinking of Zahra and all of the other little kids who should be excited about their costumes and the fun of trick or treating tonight...Kyron, Haleigh, and so many more...:(

ITA. I was thinking that when I was filling a tub with candy which we are going to leave by the front door this afternoon, we're heading out to celebrate our wedding anniversary which is also today, so we won't be home when the little trick or treaters come calling, just hope every one of them has the sort of fun and joy filled evening every child deserves but too many don't get.

ITA. I was thinking that when I was filling a tub with candy which we are going to leave by the front door this afternoon, we're heading out to celebrate our wedding anniversary which is also today, so we won't be home when the little trick or treaters come calling, just hope every one of them has the sort of fun and joy filled evening every child deserves but too many don't get.

Also, O/T...

Congratulations, Nancy and Mr. Nancy! :blowkiss: My culture shock came our first Halloween here to find no one in our area goes Trick or Treating. In fact its rather frowned upon and many elderly are scared this time of year. We're opting for a scary night in with movies, ghost stories and a spooky menu. I couldn't help but think of Zahra though and think someone should have been making an extra effort for her to enjoy today.

Her birthday is the 16th too. She should be dreaming up what she wants as presents and who to invite to her party. It just isn't fair. :(

Once again I have gone through several pages of posts and removed discussion about AY and the FB page. I don't know how much clearer it can be made, he and the FB page is off limits. Knock it off!

Ima

Well, for one thing.. Adam didn't have enough "tenure" in her life to have made her into much of anything (even in her own mind). Certainly she'd had many other relationships -- even one that lasted 10 years (her longest; I've been able to determine the timeframes by comparing her criminal records with the records of others).

Also, note how she frames her mention of the "one true love" in secrecy (request chat to get more info)...

But she openly names her "soul-mate" (banner beneath with their names on it).

Two men she sees in two different lights, IMO.

I'm with you and it's something I've been considering from the giddy up a big part of why I think AB may have been completely in the dark.

I have a deaf friend who reads lips (and doesn't know a lick of sign language!). If you guys want to post some video links to EB getting arrested I will send them to her and see if she can read any of it.
My guess would be the press is saying things like "did you kill Zahra?" and she is pissed about it.

KP, it's not the view that I wanted but at 1:28 here, there are a couple of brief shots where EB is talking to LE as she's being put in the car... it's replayed about 2:50 during the interview with AB and Chief Atkins.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/search-zahra-stepmom-custody-11848861

Peg, agreed about the money (where did it come from :waitasec:) and how it was apparently spent (priorities???!?!?!? :furious:)...

Dealing in illegal drugs, or selling off scrip drugs--your own or someone else's--can be a lucrative endeavor. Think upwards of $60 a pill for some prescription drugs on the street. (I live in a very poor state, and we have one of the highest rates of Oxy & other prescription drug abuse/illegal sales, not to mention meth.)

Honestly that is the only way I can wrap my head around them having enough $$$ for some of these perks.

In the radio interview, BB clearly says that EB not only did drugs, but that she was BB's supplier (at least on some occasions). I would not be surprised to discover that the reason for the falling out, and subsequent charges against EB and AB, had something to do with drugs.

I also find it interesting that on one site, under "occupation" , EB types, "staring at a computer all day". It's pretty clear to me that EB creates fantasy versions of herself online (to be all the things she isn't in real life), but I did pause long enough to wonder if there might be some shred of truth in that statement.

If I may post a little OT..
I use a powerchair,zip all over town in it.. This morning I was unloading my handbasket when a young man of about 10 asked if he could help me.. I got him to untangle the bags I had hung on the headrest.. No prompting by his mom!!I told her she was raising a gentleman.. :) :D

One thing-- Do we know EBs soul mate was male..? I don't want to leave any stones unturned..

Also, O/T...

Congratulations, Nancy and Mr. Nancy! :blowkiss: My culture shock came our first Halloween here to find no one in our area goes Trick or Treating. In fact its rather frowned upon and many elderly are scared this time of year. We're opting for a scary night in with movies, ghost stories and a spooky menu. I couldn't help but think of Zahra though and think someone should have been making an extra effort for her to enjoy today.

Her birthday is the 16th too. She should be dreaming up what she wants as presents and who to invite to her party. It just isn't fair. :(

O/T.
Why thank you for your good wishes. Hope you and your family have a wonderful evening too! My husband contends he only chose this date because it’s an easy one for him to remember and, unlike Valentine’s Day, it’s easy for us to get a table for dinner just about anywhere. Me, I just LOVE Halloween here, and jumped at the chance to make it our anniversary, Americans just throw everything into making every Holiday an EVENT. I saw it taking off more and more in the UK in the years leading up to my departure but as you say, sadly somehow it got ‘hijacked’ by the less savoury element among teens who use it as an occasion to go out and intimidate the lonely and vulnerable elderly.

I hope today is the day when EB lets her <flag> fly and confesses to what happened to Zahra. This maybe the one day she has many stories to tell about and one day she wont be able to celebrate.

:angel:

I hope with all of my heart that today is the day that Zahra comes home. Not only because I would love to see this beautiful child rest, but because LE and SAR must be absolutely exhausted, heartbroken, and frustrated beyond belief. :(

AND ETA to Peli's post: More determined than ever to find this child and bring her the justice she deserves.

I hope with all of my heart that today is the day that Zahra comes home. Not only because Iwould love to see this beautiful child rest, but because LE and SAR must be absolutely exhausted, heartbroken, and frustrated beyond belief. :(

Yes, I'd also have to add. "More determined than ever."

They've done incredible work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads