NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec:

How would Zahra's amputated leg bone be found here in the USA? Wasnt it amputated in AUS?

They don't let you keep those kind of things surely? JMHO

Honey,she had half of the thighbone left.... That's what the prosethic leg was attached to.... So if they found half a thighbone......

OK how long would Zahra have had to be dead if all they find are bones? Any experts here? Also why would they say they believe it's her (at this point) when no tests have been run. They wouldn't speculate on the leg without the records so why are they now with this bone?

Depending on when death occured...if in Sept, it's possible her remains could be bones by now I'd think...

Agree. Must look to be human and may have tissue on it ... thus the excitement.

How would Zahra's amputated leg bone be found here in the USA? Wasnt it amputated in AUS?

I was confused by that too. I think poster meant that if it was the bone above amputation point it would be distinct in that it would be obvious that amputation had occured.

You made me giggle out loud. (Which I would have sworn wasn't possible right now!)

I think what she means is that it may be the femur of the leg that was amputated. So they'd be able to see where the bone had been cut off.

The other part of the amputated leg...the part that was still attached, like her thigh bone (or whatever that bone is called), or what she had left of that bone. Dont worry, I thought the same thing too at first.

A new thread has been opened.
Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118846"]NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If this bone they found is human and is Zahras it just blew the case wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare