NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That radio interview with BB and her mom is something else and I'll just leave it at that!

I mean it's just such a messed up plan that I have to believe they could have come up with something better had there not been some kind of substance involved.

That plan being so messed up is the only thing that makes me believe in a very slight possibility that AB was not involved. How could they BOTH have thought this was a good idea? :waitasec:

MOO

I'm jumping in here and haven't kept up at all in the last 24hours on the threads here. I'm wondering what made LE change from this being a possible abduction with amber alter to a homicide? What made LE start looking for a dead child? What is it?????? Was it the dogs hitting on the cars? What else do they know? Poor Zahra, you are heavy in my mind little girl.

Hi matou! SM had discrepancies in her account....she admitted to writing the ransom note that was found on a vehicle at the residence.....the vehicle was doused in gasoline......3 passports were found in the vehicle....friends and neighbors report that SM has a short temper and abused Zahra...The fire dept was called for a 'mulch fire' at the family home when the ransom note was discovered....this was hours before Zahra was reported missing.....cadaver dogs hit on both baker family autos....cadaver dogs also hit on a wood chipper at the dad's work site.....the dad is a landscaper.....drug paraphenalia was found in the search of the home....

this is it in a nutshell but there is more I am sure. ;please everyone jump in and add to this or correct me if my memory is incorrect.

Please don't ask for links. this thread is moving at warp speed and my head is spinning.....I would never find them.

I am also in the midst of preparing stuffed flounder for dinner.:dance:

Glad you joined us my friend!

MOO

wm

I know the general concensus coming from Australia is that he was a devoted Dad but he did live with his parent's and I would imagine his Mom took care of Zahra most of the time while he was working. Did he just assume that EB would do the same? Did he ever really take care of her himself?

MOO

I work with many families, where dad works, comes home after kids are asleep, goes to work before they are up, and except for weekends, if he isn't picking up extra work, doesn't really have alot of contact with his children. But he's considered a good dad because he's providing for his family.

Some men just see raising children, especially girls, as something that the 'mom' does.

One thing I know about school files is that parents cannot carry them from one school to another. The schools themselves contact each other concerning school records being transferred. If you, as a school administrator, have a child's file and that file is never requested by another school, then that should tell you something is wrong.

I moved several times through the years with my children. Public schools will not let you carry files...they request them. When we got ready to homeschool our children, we registered with the State of NC Education Dept.

Also, when the state receives your homeschool registration request, you must list previous schools attended so that they can locate your child's files. This lets the previous school know what happened to the child.

I think the system is probably overloaded with these types of situations, where children just get "lost." Their parents move, decide to "homeschool" without taking concern to register or learn about the state's rules, and the previous schools just put the files to back and let it go. Its not right, but its a lot to keep up with. With all the computer systems we have today, you would think there would be an easier way to track children's education in the US.

Just a programming note. One of the local channels is doing something tonight @ 6 or 10 (I forget) about her and school. It might be up on the web later/tomorrow. I will look for it.

That plan being so messed up is the only thing that makes me believe in a very slight possibility that AB was not involved. How could they BOTH have thought this was a good idea? :waitasec:

MOO

Well obviously they both live in a fantasy world. Remember, they met on a chat network where little computer icons of themselves "interacted".

MOO

lol, That's why I think they were both HIGH. Have you or any body else for that matter, been around a meth head when they are "tweaking"? Holy moly! The things they think of, that makes perfect sense to them....it will blow you away.

Let's forget all the rest for a moment. If AB knew EB was dealing drugs out of their home, he had an obligation at that point to remove his daughter from that situation. So IMO, even if (and I that's a big IF) he didn't actually murder or help cover up the murder of his own daughter, he's still just as guilt as EB for leaving her in that environment. And personally I hope he's on that same Highway to Hell that EB will be on.

Knowing what I do about Newcastle, and his interests and hobbies, it wouldn't surprise me to find out he was into drugs when he was in Australia.

Aww now you can't blame it on being from Texas. I'm Houstonian and I'm nothing at all like that. :angel:

*dodges lightening bolts*

Also, about them getting high and making a plan...I have a blind, brain damaged 5 month old kitten who thinks paper is like, the funnest toy EVER!, that could come up with a better plan.

Just sayin....

O/T I have a crossed eyed cat that will not leave paper alone, she plays with it,chews it you name it.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5687272#post5687272"]NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members