NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I keep getting conflicting news stories as well... One says Dad is cooperating, the next say's no and then the next says kinda sorta....what gives ?
Either dad is cooperating or he is not.

"bolo"? as in "missing? :(
I heard that too. It was just on HLN and the guy on the phone (did get his name - was a local reporter) said that no one has really seen him - the house is dark and he hasn't been there and that maybe he's just left. I don't buy it. LE has him in their sights and are NOT going to let him get away.

Oh that coward better not take the easy way out!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they have him locked up..........and he is only missing to the news people.

Seriously I can not believe that LE would lose sight of this guy- they took apart a wood chipper FGS, they wouldn't let AB just saunter away. the report just has to be wrong.

If he is alluding the media that's fine. You can bet the feds have probably put a GPS on his vehicle. Maybe that's what they want. Let him THINK he's not being watched, let him comfortable and then maybe he'll lead them right where they need to be.

Seriously I can not believe that LE would lose sight of this guy- they took apart a wood chipper FGS, they wouldn't let AB just saunter away. the report just has to be wrong.

If it's not....I'm going to need a new supply or TUMS and BEER.

There was a local news reporter on HLN about 20 minutes ago. He stated he had gone to the Baker home several times in an attempt to interview AB.

He said no answer when knocking on door and "it appears he has skipped town" :furious:

havent seen it on local nc news its what m.brooks reported on hln a few minutes ago...do any of the scanner peeps no?

Oh that's right - Mike Brooks on HLN said about the woodchipper - the dog hit on the engine compartment and not the whole machine.

I thought that was significant and something we had not heard. I love Mike Brooks - he is ex-FBI and very very smart.

If he is alluding the media that's fine. You can bet the feds have probably put a GPS on his vehicle. Maybe that's what they want. Let him THINK he's not being watched, let him comfortable and then maybe he'll lead them right where they need to be.

i think you're spot on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member