GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

Where was Mom, does she work?
Other children in the home?
Where is Bio-Dad?
Grandmother reported her missing?
Did Step-Father usually taker her school?
Who picked her up after school?
Does Grandmother live in the home too?

Someone on the FB page said she works at the same place as the mother, but didn't say where or if she knew her.

All of the other questions...no clue.

she is so cute. just a doll.
i hate to say it, but i got a funny feeling as soon as i read "stepfather" dropped her off. perhaps im just jaded.

i'd really like to know if anyone (children, teachers, other parents) saw her at all in the parking lot or INSIDE the school.

And with there not being ANY leads,

I would think this included the dogs they had at the school looking for her scent....

The dogs must not have found any, because I would think that would be a lead...

Wouldn't the problem with dogs be that there are to many leads? I mean she would have been at school yesterday and the day before that, so the question wouldn't be finding her scent but that it went anywhere else. Especially if she was known to walk home or to friends houses with them after school, her scent wouldn't be unusual.

If she made it to school and was taken from it, but was used to being picked up from school, again, how could the dogs differentiate.

I can't imagine a worse place to track a child than in a school?

On the very first post in this thread, they say that State Police have confirmed that she was dropped off at school...what do they mean by "confirmed"? Have they retracted that?

On the very first post in this thread, they say that State Police have confirmed that she was dropped off at school...what do they mean by "confirmed"? Have they retracted that?

Thats one of the questions I have. Who confirmed that, someone at the school or the SD?

Someone on the FB page said she works at the same place as the mother, but didn't say where or if she knew her.

All of the other questions...no clue.

Hearsay, Hearsay...... I am putting this here because the info i'm about to type is from FB

I found the mothers FB which is somewhat closed but I found a friend of hers that is helping and staying with her and doing what she can for them. According to the friend, the family has been asked by LE to stay home and not search, they also had the fire dept out at the g/parents house. She also said she was with the "aunt and Kerra's siblings" so it seems she does have siblings. She also said the the whole family is a mess. Very sad

Now, according to the Mothers FB, she works at Golden Living which seems to be some kind of nursing establishment. So far this is what i've found out so again could be hearsay and IMO just to cover myself.

Thats one of the questions I have. Who confirmed that, someone at the school or the SD?

I think I read that it was confirmed by " relatives " that she was dropped off in the parking lot. MOO

I'm interested in knowing if anyone knows if there had been any attempted abductions or sexual assualts of other girls awhile before this happened.Any other missing girls?

Eight-year-old girl reported missing

The Mitchell Police Department and other authorities are investigating a missing person’s report involving an 8-year-old girl.

[snip]

Nebraska State Patrol Sgt. Monica Bartling has confirmed the girl had been dropped off at the west doors of the Mitchell Elementary School at 8 a.m. this morning. The girl did not show up for school and the school notified her mother that she had not been in school.
[snip]

The girl’s relatives reported that she was last seen in the north parking lot of Mitchell Elementary School around 8 a.m.

[snip]

Bartling said an Amber Alert has not been issued because the NSP does not have any information so far that leads authorities to believe that the girl had been abucted. She said authorities also don’t have other information, such as a possible vehicle or person that the girl could be with that would be able to be provided to citizens.

More: http://www.starherald.com/articles/2011/09/21/news/local_news/doc4e7a720e09102357811149.txt

The bolded part is what I am referring to...SP saying it has been confirmed. Are they taking the word of the relatives? If so, why?

FBI is probably called in because the school is federally funded. This is how they can take jurisdiction over the case. It does not mean they have information that she could have crossed state lines. MOO

NOT trying to be nit-picky but....

Bartling says there are still no real leads as to what happened after Wilson was last seen in the parking lot of the elementary school around 8 a.m after her stepfather dropped her off. Bartling says her relatives say she was a normal eight year old girl who was close to her family. Bartling says the girl's biological parents and stepfather have been interviewed, but said they are still "checking and covering all our bases " on whether they could be responsible for the disappearance.

RBBM.

Normal...? I could see them saying all sorts of descriptions, but normal sits wrong with me...

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=rwjef255

ETA: Maybe Bartling was paraphrasing... Never-mind my post...

KNEB News Director Kevin Mooney will be a guest on tonight's “Nancy Grace” program on CNN's Headline News.

Mooney will discuss the disappearance and search for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson of Mitchell. Wilson was last seen yesterday morning when her step father dropped her off at Mitchell Elementary School.
http://kneb.com/index.php?more=hetmmxx4

KNEB News Director Kevin Mooney will be a guest on tonight's “Nancy Grace” program on CNN's Headline News.

Mooney will discuss the disappearance and search for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson of Mitchell. Wilson was last seen yesterday morning when her step father dropped her off at Mitchell Elementary School.
http://kneb.com/index.php?more=hetmmxx4

:woohoo: She is getting more coverage!

CN2- Regarding the use of "normal" I always find that interesting when people describe their kids that way but I seem to hear it a lot from parents of missing children (Celina Cass comes to mind). I don't get it either. I find my boys spectacular and would never call them "normal." I don't know if it's a red flag or anything but I have always also found that odd...

It keeps being stated that the stepfather dropped her off-is this a FACT? If so, how is it known? Or is this what the family and he said happened? The writing these days is so poor, it is very hard to tell.

The use of the past tense in these articles is also bothering me.
That is not normally done on the day a child goes missing...or the next day.
I would like to ask these spokespersons why they are doing that....:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back