NE NE - Marialice Clark, 14, Omaha, August 1972

Marialice popped into my mind today. I think this is one of those missing persons mysteries that can be solved fairly easily. Especially if federal LE provides necessary info/cooperates

Putting to one side the question of guilt in the Omaha bombing case and the connections with Marialice's disappearance, it is astonishing the degree of pure corruption in this case and the rewards for the corrupt. Richard Curd, the ATF agent with Tom Sledge, became Regional Director of the ATF in LA. Jack Swanson, the Detective Sergeant who withheld evidence and lied under oath, became Acting Chief (not sure if he was made permanent). It is hardly surprising that the cover up was so effective when the guilty were rewarded for their corruption.
Guilt or not seems like a moot point when the guilty parties are clearly shown to be fighting government corruption. At some point, once it becomes clear that the police, DA, FBI, & DOJ are actively & illegally putting down your people, I believe you have the right to self-defense.

If you don't have the right to self-defense against government violence & corruption, than when?

(And again, that assumes Poindexter & Rice did it, which is FAR from proven, it would not be shocking to find out the Feds planted that bomb & took out 2 cops who weren't as enthusiastic about framing political opponents, and then got to blame the NCCF for the killings.)

It is hard for me to be objective on this case, but I would bet any of you $20 that Sledge, the OPD, & the FBI have always been aware of what happened to Marialice. Either THEY did it, or the NCCF did it... and their informer in the Omaha NCCF would have told them what happened.

Straight up corruption + cover-up... and law enforcement is still stonewalling her family about it in 2024.
It's pretty disgusting. (IMO, of course)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pettylogic
Back