NE - Omaha Double Murder #3 - *Arrest Made*

1990 - Graduated med School in Leningrad, Russia

2000 - 2005 - Unknown

2005 - Entered UN med center (fall session...Aug?)

2005 - 1 month after beginning program at UNMC, MB transfers to CU.

2007 - Summer, MB still at CU

2007 - Moved to PA for fellowship position in new discipline from ananomical/clinical pathology to forensic pathology. (Fall session, Allegheny College?) Employeed with Allegheny County ME office.

2008 - Oct....teacher at U of Calgary.

2009, Jan - 2011, Jan - MB employeed by Alberta ME office. He left the ME position after only 2 years on the job and under a veil of suspicion after being questioned by OPD and investigated by Alberta ME for inaccurate autopsy report filed in 2009 on a child who died at Alberta Children's Hospital.

Please add to or correct as needed. My computer crashed so I have been a bit out of touch lately. Hope you all are doing well...

wm

Found it! There is a missing block of time. brusaunt did some digging and discovered he lived in Portland, OR at some point but we don't know the dates.

OT Wow! This thread was started in 2011! It is interesting to go back and read the first several pages.

Okay, MB worked at the ME office in PA. RB's family and him are long time Pittsburgh people, do you think RB could have helped MB get his job at the ME office? I know that positions like that are very political and you have to know someone to get them.

Found it! There is a missing block of time. brusaunt did some digging and discovered he lived in Portland, OR at some point but we don't know the dates.

OT Wow! This thread was started in 2011! It is interesting to go back and read the first several pages.

Looks like 15 yrs pass after grad school to get into UNMC. What was he doing in the mean time?

Okay, MB worked at the ME office in PA. RB's family and him are long time Pittsburgh people, do you think RB could have helped MB get his job at the ME office? I know that positions like that are very political and you have to know someone to get them.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility. I wonder if Dr. B wrote a recommendation for MB when he transferred to Allegheny? Dr. H most likely did because he was head of the pathlolgy residents at that time and Dr B was head of the whole pathology dept. from what I understand.

Waltzing, the rumor (I can't verify it) came from a source I trust. I'll protect the identity
in case that information should be out. Could it be a mistake--I suppose so. I found
it odd, as Snick mentions, that a partial payment would be made, too. We can only
speculate.

I try to keep my mind open, too, and not get set on a particular POI. Can't help it
because I soooo want this to be solved.

Anyone notice the resemblance between Shirley and Mrs. Brumback? Just saying...

Waltzing, the rumor (I can't verify it) came from a source I trust. I'll protect the identity
in case that information should be out. Could it be a mistake--I suppose so. I found
it odd, as Snick mentions, that a partial payment would be made, too. We can only
speculate.

I try to keep my mind open, too, and not get set on a particular POI. Can't help it

I understand brudsaunt and thanks for the response. Would you recognize MB if you saw a pic of him? I was searching FB and found a man who resembles MB but is heavier and hair is thinner or cut shorter. I can't link it here but the angle of the pic looks alot like the composite sketch. If it is him, then he is no longer in the western hemisphere, wink, wink. The pic of him on msm is fairly old, I saw it on a Creighton newsletter before he left the program so he is older now and may be heavier and have a different haircut or thinning hair. I was surprised at how many people with the same name are on FB.

I understand brudsaunt and thanks for the response. Would you recognize MB if you saw a pic of him? I was searching FB and found a man who resembles MB but is heavier and hair is thinner or cut shorter. I can't link it here but the angle of the pic looks alot like the composite sketch. If it is him, then he is no longer in the western hemisphere, wink, wink. The pic of him on msm is fairly old, I saw it on a Creighton newsletter before he left the program so he is older now and may be heavier and have a different haircut or thinning hair. I was surprised at how many people with the same name are on FB.

Two comments: I knew Mrs. B, and there really was no similarity with Shirley. Second, I would recognize MB, if that can help.

I saw the FB page and he looks like the guy in the article link that I posted a few pages back. Older, heavier but still looks like him.

speculate.

I would find it odd too that Crime Stoppers would release any reward money until the case is solved and the person is arrested. I sat on a CS board at one time and I know in my state and county CS didn't give out money before a person was caught and arrested and the case was solved, but I can't speak for NE or Omaha. :twocents:

Skully, which article link? Don't think any of the FB MBs look like him.

Sorry, don'tknow. Didn't mean to sound flippant about this very serious matter.

Interesting about the possible Allegheny MB and RB connection.

No worries - I never took your words as being flippant - we are all looking for connections, and 5 years ago, comments were made that Shirley and Claire Hunter looked a bit alike (which was more true than for Shirley and Mary B.).

No worries - I never took your words as being flippant - we are all looking for connections, and 5 years ago, comments were made that Shirley and Claire Hunter looked a bit alike (which was more true than for Shirley and Mary B.).

Mrs. Brumback: http://brightcove01.brightcove.com/...3CB4A18A083C7E1DE1876EF.jpg?pubId=13421202001

Ms. Sherman:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/sVoP7ewFFk310nx5MzkvK9DAo1_400.jpg

Dr. Hunter:
http://kptm.images.worldnow.com/images/8016213_BG3.JPG

go to post 575, I have a link there. I lived in Monroeville PA for most of my life. I have since moved to FL. I went to school with RB's brother and my older brother went to school with him. I didn't know the family, nor did I hang out with any of them as kids or at school. We just had different friends I guess. I was just surprised to see an alumni murdered. I did get a notice from my HS about his memorial services, information was provided by his brother. I can't say how sorry I am for this family, and the other two families.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsRadcliffe
Back