GUILTY NE - Rosalyn Clarke, 17 mos, beaten to death, Bellevue, 21 Aug 2006

BellevueMom,

I am so sorry to hear about little Rosie. I hope and pray LE finds out the truth of whatever happened with Rosie and hope your friend has good counsel.

We have had a similar case come up a while back in my town. In that case the child's mother has led a very "colorful", unstable life, bouncing from fella to fella and household to household with her children. A mother from the church where the bio mom attended church as a child was providing free daycare in order to try and assist the child's mother while she searched for employment. The child's mother was associated with a man who is a bit unsavory and has some history with violence.

The child went to the church mom's house and while there could not be awakened after nap time. the death was ruled a homocide and Church/babysitter mom has been arrested. She has been in jail awaiting trial ever since. She and her family and friends firmly insist she is innocent of wrongdoing.

The bio mom, meanwhile has been around town trying to raise money to recoup funeral costs etc which I have on good authority were paid by the church at the time of the funeral.

Anywho, my point is that your friend, if accused of wrongdoing in the death of little Rosie, may have a looooong road ahead of her. The woman I described above has been seperated from her children for over a year now awaiting the opportunity to go to trial to prove her innocence. Your friend's life could be in one heck of an uproar for a very long time before the case is resolved.

tl cox she got 25 to 35 if you read thru......

Sheesh, I saw all this recent posting on this thread and didn't even look at the date the thread was opened.

Dur dur dur.

My blonde moment!

tl cox she got 25 to 35 if you read thru......
I signed up for this thread so I can comment. I used to live by her . I went to her house all the time. She even babysat us . We hanged out with her kids. She had twins while in jail. My mom was at the library and saw it on the news page and freaked out. We didn’t think she would ever do this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back