Need help with loading the original case here

I keep seeing the reference to facial scratches. Was there ever an autopsy report we could see? Running through dense woods can make scratches, and it would be strange to first scratch someone and then stab them. Particularly if were looking at a male suspect. The type of knife wounds might be revealing (i.e. kitchen knife vs a hunting knife, etc.) Stabbing someone is typically emotional and personal. The number of wounds would tell us alot too.
In regards to the stalker, im not sure it woukd be a social media stalker, she mentions being afraid and then says she needs to get away from those apartments...sounds more physical.
Just some thoughts, good hunting everyone.

Some people have taken polygraphs but Hannah's father did not say whether he or Hannah's mother did.
Something that is important to remember is that the number one sign of deception is stress. Polygraphs generally detect that stress, but because stress can come from different sources, the polygraphs aren't always accurate. That is why polygraphs aren't usually admissible in court.

Rest in peace Hanna.To the family im sorry for the loss of Hanna.its so sad that some people dont know how control their actions and realize that something like this may happen to a young girl .To the investigator=please never give up your the only one that can find the answer.

Rest in peace Hanna.To the family im sorry for the loss of Hanna.its so sad that some people dont know how control their actions and realize that something like this may happen to a young girl .To the investigator=please never give up your the only one that can find the answer.

have you ever considered that Hanna is not heterosexual? I thought I noticed that several ladies have posted things on her Facebook that say "you are my better half".
I don't know if this information is already known.
I also saw that a certain Albert McGee posted on his Facebook wall, when you look at his Facebook profile it seems ... suspicious, especially with the few remarks about people of color on her facebook.
I'm just supossessed, I've never really posted on a forum like this so I'm not sure how it works ^-^...

Cops: Body found at Lake Lanier is missing teen

A body found Friday night on the shore of Lake Lanier was identified Saturday as that of a missing 16-year-old Gainesville High School student, authorities said.
Authorities said the death of Hannah Truelove is under investigation. They have ruled out drowning.

"It's still being treated as a suspicious death," said Sgt. Stephen Wilbanks of the Hall County Sheriff's Office said Saturday. He said authorities were interviewing family and canvasing the neighborhood to question others.

According to Channel 2 Action News, the teen's recent tweets on Twitter.com complained about living at the Lake Lanier Club Apartments and about a stalker

Cops: Body found at Lake Lanier is missing teen

The tweets on her twitter say a lot.
August 12, 2.03pm: I got me an uglyass stalker
August 18, 7.23pm: So scared right now
August 18, 7.38pm: Everytime we talk, I feel sick
August 22, 5.31pm: I need to move out of these dang apartments
On August 12, she posted: ‘I got me an uglyass stalker’ and followed it up with a tweet which read, ‘This can’t be happening…’
The following week, on August 18, she wrote: ‘So scared right
Fours days later, on August 22, the day before she was reported missing, she tweeted: ‘I need to move out of these dang apartments.'
However, many of Hannah's tweets are of song lyrics and sound typical of a teenager going through a break-up.
Being scared to ride the bus.
They need to interview every student that rode
that bus.
She was asking for help.
That’s one thing that really gets me
Bullying , threats ,intimidation
I believe this loss could have been avoided if
The right questions were asked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Attachments

• FE912DF9-F16C-4063-8A52-86D56A633853.jpeg
    FE912DF9-F16C-4063-8A52-86D56A633853.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7

A decade has passed since the murder of a Hall County teenager. Hannah Truelove was stabbed to death on Aug. 23, 2012.

[snip]

The lead investigator on the case says it’s still active and he is 100% confident their main suspect is her killer.

But the joint investigation of the Hall County Sheriff’s Office and GBI has yet to find enough evidence to build a case and make an arrest.

[snip]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back