Need some help with questions as soon as you can about Casey

Has Jose withdrawn or been removed from acting as Casey's attorney?

It has been reported that he has but he's still showing up as her official representation from what I understand.

If Jose is no longer representing her who is? What part is Mason playing in all this.

ACCORDING to Orange County Court records, Baez is still listed as Lead Attorney (retained) on the case...he has not filed a Notice of Termination with the courts.

Beyond that.....:dunno:

Thanks for the post Zsa Zsa. What an existence this woman has - worse than I thought it would be. I had visions of her living with a huge swimming pool, etc. because of the original theories that a lawyer (who at one point was disbarred - forget his name) had taken her in.

So you think she is still there. I got the impression that she has left.

We are not sure. Jeremy Lyons (yup that guy) was there today pounding in more No Trespassing signs ...so....

Okay, so Baez is out of the picture. When I first saw the videos of KC, I thought - well this is stupid because one of the selling points (and bear with me here - from a money perspective and Baez' perspective) is people want to see what she looks like say a year down the road and now with the video the mystery is gone. That first shot of her that everyone got to see and then she goes on talking just lowered the money playing field substantially.

Baez was probably furious. And I don't believe Cheney for a second because we saw Baez some weeks ago or less saying that he would press charges or go after anyone hacking her computer.

If he had nothing to do with her, why is he defending her. I think Cheney thinks he can say anything and we all believe it. KC and Baez had a falling out and I would bet the farm he went ballistic when the video came out. He lost money.

Na na nuh na na. Finally a semblance of justice.

Where you been? He is an ex Christian recording star gone pastor, has seven children from a blended second marriage and has a school on the property where OCA has been living. He is apparently offering her counselling and spiritual guidance - all info released through MSN. Church property is chained off with no trespassing signs for the first time in it's history.

Ooooh an ex-Christian hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Spiritual guidance too.

Ooooh an ex-Christian hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Spiritual guidance too.

Still Christian - very far right - sorry should have said ex-music star of Christian music - he is a pastor of that church.

In my humble opinion, one is taking a huge chance inviting KC into their home for spiritual guidance, especially with their husband and their check book and their sons, and their dog.

In my humble opinion, one is taking a huge chance inviting KC into their home for spiritual guidance, especially with their husband and their check book and their sons, and their dog.

And a school for other children on the same church property with lots of teenage boys....:innocent: playing basketball etc.

Thanks Everyone,

You have been extremely helpful.

Tricia, can we get a link to the Fox LA internet discussion for tomorrow night? I wanna be a "groupie"! You Go Gurl! If you have access to WS you could post questions and our posters could probably answer you (complete with links).

She is living with a preacher and his wife? She has to be bored out of her mind - will not last.

Reminiscent of Casey's lengthy days and nights spent with the Grund family.

I met said preacher's now ex-wife, before they were married.

Knowing someone who knows someone who knows FKC is frightening.

Shudder, shudder.

Where you been? He is an ex Christian recording star gone pastor, has seven children from a blended second marriage and has a school on the property where OCA has been living. He is apparently offering her counselling and spiritual guidance - all info released through MSN. Church property is chained off with no trespassing signs for the first time in it's history.

He has seven children? Man, that is faith. I hope they are all accounted for when she leaves.

Still Christian - very far right - sorry should have said ex-music star of Christian music - he is a pastor of that church.

BBM - You got that right! Did any of y'all read at his website? He seems to be one of those "Believe & all of your problems will go away" types. I was particularly amused (bemused?) by the case of the cheating husband who sought help outside of the church (the Pastor felt all he needed to do was confess his "sin" to everyone he knew/had cheated with)...the cheater wanted to go to a group like Sex Addicts Anonymous and the Pastor felt this was wrong, wrong, wrong of him to do. It wasn't an illness (addiction), it was only that he didn't do what the Pastor said he should do - in the Pastor's opinion. Even an elder Pastor in the church agreed with the cheater...soon after, this Pastor left that church.

Sorry, that wasn't a question, lol...

Maybe it's already been asked and answered but didn't Casey or Baez get money from the networks and taxes were not paid. Has that been resolved? I'm asking...

I am getting ready to do a quick recorded interview with Robin Sax on Fox LA.

Then tomorrow night (Friday) Levi and I will be joining Robin and Fox LA in a true crime on the Internet discussion.

Casey is one of our topics.

1- Is Tim Miller suing Casey

2-Are Jose Baez's houses really in foreclosure

3-anything new or weird that I may have missed in the past couple of days about Casey? I realize this question could take up years of time on WS. :)

Thanks everyone for your quick responses.

Tricia

Has Jose withdrawn or been removed from acting as Casey's attorney?

It has been reported that he has but he's still showing up as her official representation from what I understand.

If Jose is no longer representing her who is? What part is Mason playing in all this.

Mason issued a statement on IS today to say Baez's job ended on the last day of the trial and he no longer represents OCA. Mason say he and L.Fryer are handling her appeal and probation issues now.

I'll see if I can find the statement because I think it was in a thread not the News thread.

Found the article for reference: From an acceptable link...

ACCORDING to Orange County Court records, Baez is still listed as Lead Attorney (retained) on the case...he has not filed a Notice of Termination with the courts.

Beyond that.....:dunno:

I feel as though I'm in the Twilight Zone. What am I missing/misunderstanding here?

BBM - You got that right! Did any of y'all read at his website? He seems to be one of those "Believe & all of your problems will go away" types. I was particularly amused (bemused?) by the case of the cheating husband who sought help outside of the church (the Pastor felt all he needed to do was confess his "sin" to everyone he knew/had cheated with)...the cheater wanted to go to a group like Sex Addicts Anonymous and the Pastor felt this was wrong, wrong, wrong of him to do. It wasn't an illness (addiction), it was only that he didn't do what the Pastor said he should do - in the Pastor's opinion. Even an elder Pastor in the church agreed with the cheater...soon after, this Pastor left that church.

Sorry, that wasn't a question, lol...

BBM....well, then maybe KC is with the right person, they both have the same belief system after all it got her a Not Guilty verdict and that line of thinking has worked for her, her entire life. At least so far but I have a hunch it won't work out in the real world for her much longer. She can't pull that stuff w/everyone and now everyone knows who she is....eventually when her "new" wears off she'll have to do the right thing like everyone else or pay the piper like everyone else who thinks the law and rules don't apply to her. She is a female OJ or VanDerSloot, take your pick. I think she's closer to Joran myself, I just pray another innocent victim especially a child doesn't fall prey to her.

A couple of questions I've been curious about is did she get her license reinstated ... rumors of witness seeing her driving
And, is she listing she's employed or not ... she's bragging about being able to buy her own computer and cell phone

And is the registry of motor vehicles being forced to keep her address a secret ... more special treatment for KC ?

A couple of questions I've been curious about is did she get her license reinstated ... rumors of witness seeing her driving
And, is she listing she's employed or not ... she's bragging about being able to buy her own computer and cell phone

And is the registry of motor vehicles being forced to keep her address a secret ... more special treatment for KC ?

Fla DMV still shows her license as expired...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl
Back