Neighbor and eyewitness Jim Kelley

Nonfictionrocks- I've never seen this either. And the spelling of the last name is not the usual Kelly for both of them...Where was this guy on June 4th? Is it safe to assume he's already been ruled out?

OT..slightly...I am AMAZED again!!! I can't understand why this Kelley is on parole until 2015, BUT...
"He has also been convicted in California of kidnapping a 14-year-old girl, driving her to a remote location and raping her, probation officials said. Additionally, he was convicted of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old boy in Washington."

What does a rapist need to do to receive a life sentence???? :banghead:

OT..slightly...I am AMAZED again!!! I can't understand why this Kelley is on parole until 2015, BUT...
"He has also been convicted in California of kidnapping a 14-year-old girl, driving her to a remote location and raping her, probation officials said. Additionally, he was convicted of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old boy in Washington."

This is downright SICKENING! Kidnapped and raped a 14yo girl and raped a 9yo boy! Two different states. Why is this [unusual person] walking around? moo mho

http://www.kptv.com/news/24844743/detail.html

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!
Is there any possible connection ?We need to protect our families from these Criminals:furious::furious::sick:

Nonfictionrocks- I've never seen this either. And the spelling of the last name is not the usual Kelly for both of them...Where was this guy on June 4th? Is it safe to assume he's already been ruled out?

Both of these guys have been sleuthed online quite a bit and I don't believe anyone has found a connection. I also thought I remember someone saying he was in jail on June 4th but will have to go back through and find it.

ETA: Can't find where I read that he was in Jail June 4th but will update if I find it later. I don't think he's connected to this case but he sure is a creepy guy! :eek:

NonF...never saw this about "NED"....I totally agree with what you are saying.....

I also note he's assaulted both a 9 year old boy and a 14 year old girl.

So much for that assertion that a man who would molest a teenage girl wouldn't go after a young boy.

Both of these guys have been sleuthed online quite a bit and I don't believe anyone has found a connection. I also thought I remember someone saying he was in jail on June 4th but will have to go back through and find it.

ETA: Can't find where I read that he was in Jail June 4th but will update if I find it later. I don't think he's connected to this case but he sure is a creepy guy! :eek:

Thanks, loves2bmom. I kind of figured this had been ruled out but wasn't sure. You are right- he is creepy as heck.

Thanks, loves2bmom. I kind of figured this had been ruled out but wasn't sure. You are right- he is creepy as heck.

I have not seen why or where he has been ruled out on WS. LE was looking for him after June 4th and he has only been captured a little under a month ago. Does anybody have a link? TIA

I have not seen why or where he has been ruled out on WS. LE was looking for him after June 4th and he has only been captured a little under a month ago. Does anybody have a link? TIA

I don't think anyone has been ruled out officially. I was just noting that no connection that I'm aware of has been made to Jim Kelley, the eye witness who reported seeing the white truck.

Please do not sleuth Jim Kelly or his family. If someone finds out a SO is related to someone mentioned in the MSM on this case, contact a mod and we'll discuss what steps need to be taken.

WS does NOT sleuth every person who knows the players in cases. :nono:

We've often mentioned how this case seems to be overflowing with landscapers and white trucks. So it occurred to me--could the landscaper in the MFH plot have a white truck? This is just speculation, of course.

If he did--wouldn't that really confuse things? Especially if he was angry at TH for siccing the cops on him earlier, per 911 call records. I think that was in May.

I just seem to be seeing white trucks everywhere these days. :waitasec:

Just bumping this up for anyone who may have missed this info.

Thanks LMax! I think this siting is intriguing. I wish I had more to add than what I've posted already.

Because of the road that practically requires a 4 wheel drive vehicle, I think it's just so dang hinky.

It will be ironic if white trucks (other than Hormans') and landscapers turn out to mean nothing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back