Nejame Files Motion to Strike for TES/Baez 7/16/09 Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me jb is using george to get any type of negative publicity he can get in what he thinks will help him win his motions.

I'm trying to seperate the kernel of truth from the chaff with GA's statement. It looks like he was sent off on a mission to disrupt the proceedings all right, but maybe there was a little more to it. Perhaps it was a mission to find out how much MN is going to say, a chance to confront him, argue with him, get him to commit himself to "I will say this, but not that, testify to this but not that"

I suppose it is even truthful to say "All I want, is to know what happened to my Grand daughter".. in the same sense that I want to know what happened to little Caylee.. was she smothered with a pillow? Or duct tape? or what ? In KC's bedroom? When? The night of the 15th/16th of June? Or the afternoon of the 16th? Or maybe some other time?
In any event, it is time for the whole truth to come out.. and it will come out.. with or without KC's admission of guilt, and with or without the A's co-operation..I expect they will grandstand and perform like a bunch of trained monkeys, but it really doesn't matter. They may be a distraction, but they can't stop the avalanch of truth and justice that is about to overtake KC.

I'm getting pretty cynical in my old age 'cause for a minute there I thought maybe this was all staged for Casey's benefit...ya know- show her how good 'ole dad is out there fighting the good fight for her. Hoping, perhaps, he's earned more than a 1 sec glance his way tomorrow? I better get to bed...there's a hearing to watch pretty soon!

I just don't know. If the A's are not in cahoots with JB to some degree to agreeing to making bigger arses of themselves for KC's benefit for the trail &/or DP phase...(i.e. family dyamics) then JB is in need of some Legal Action taking against him. There is no way he has demonstrated Professionalism and is imo using the semblance of his status to manipulate these people. kwim JB doesn't seem concerned that it would become public knowledge... so what the hell is he telling KC? If there is going to be appeals later, it will be due to him imo

I just don't know. If the A's are not in cahoots with JB to some degree to agreeing to making bigger arses of themselves for KC's benefit for the trail &/or DP phase...(i.e. family dyamics) then JB is in need of some Legal Action taking against him. There is no way he has demonstrated Professionalism and is imo using the semblance of his status to manipulate these people. kwim JB doesn't seem concerned that it would become public knowledge... so what the hell is he telling KC? If there is going to be appeals later, it will be due to him imo

The A's will not visit KC in jail because of it being monitored, however, they can continue to be $%^^&&$^&&*$##$@#$. They seem to be getting a FREE PASS with respect for the law....Just another day in the life of this saga....

I believe that somehow Baez is setting up George and Cindy. He knows that George is emotional and would probably lose his cool, especially if Baez was telling him information that was not accurate. Baez is sneaky...he knew George would fly in there in an outrage, that makes George look even more like an uncontrollable maniac. Baez was probably giggling like a little school girl after he hung up the phone with George.

Here's a question for the legal eagles-Is it permissable for JB to call George directly and give him advice/whatever regarding something like this? He has an attorney-BC.

This has to be poor form at least if it did go down this way.

Is anyone going to open a thread for the court hearings this morning? TIA

Is there a link for the live coverage?

This was a great video of George with MN and BC after GA broke up the press conference. As I listened to GA piteously excusing his outrageous behavior today by asking, "How are we supposed to cope with this?" and saying, "Nobody understands the hell we're going through every day," I found myself wondering how this same person can also see himself as a valuable asset capable of counselling other families via the CMA Foundation.

I also noticed that even in his distraught, apologetic state, he nevertheless managed to slyly avoid confirming for MN, in front of the cameras, that he (GA) had no problem with MN representing EquuSearch. GA only confirmed that he wanted to find out what happened to Caylee. Did anyone else catch that?

The part that I bolded is what seems to be the golden nugget to me. If he doesn't know what happened to Caylee doesn't that mean he's not believing any of the stories that Casey is weaving? (How the heck did he think that anything connected to this presser would get him closer to finding out what happened to Caylee, anyway?)

The A's will not visit KC in jail because of it being monitored, however, they can continue to be $%^^&&$^&&*$##$@#$. They seem to be getting a FREE PASS with respect for the law....Just another day in the life of this saga....

BBM
In that regard, IMO it is Baez that will not allow them to visit Casey or should I say will not allow Casey to have visitors except the defense team..and even if they did show up at the jail Baez would instruct Casey to refuse the visit and she would...

Today's hearing, imo, is going to be very important to volunteer searchers everywhere.

Does anyone know why George stopped the presser yesterday with MN? Evidently MN knows something that George wants to make sure he puts a lid on. WTH?!

Why did the article today on Ch. 13 say that today's hearing should prove that Casey did not dump Caylee? I didn't understand and the article never mentioned it other than the headline. I think when they have a sensational headline like that...they need to at least address the issue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg