Nejame slaps down defense motion, asks for fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cyberborg! Are you saying we aren't busy professionals? I'm supposed to be!:angel:

:blushing: Me too! Sshhhhh.....

I meant those who don't follow the case and come home from work to see/hear sound/video bytes on TV and are only aware of perceptions, that the Defense are not getting a fair crack.

Furthest from the truth but perceptions are........

Yesterday I had an ultrasound. Baby Soju was quite calm in my belly. And then, suddenly, with lightning-speed, if you blinked you would've missed it, this perfect, straight, rocket punch comes out of nowhere! KA-POW!

That's what I thought of when I read Nejame's motion.

Yesterday I had an ultrasound. Baby Soju was quite calm in my belly. And then, suddenly, with lightning-speed, if you blinked you would've missed it, this perfect, straight, rocket punch comes out of nowhere! KA-POW!

Awwwww. Made me smile!!!

You're going to have one piston of a baby! Enjoy the ride! :dance::dance:

Mr. NeJame sure knows the English language better than Mr. Baez.

Big difference is that Mark IS a high profile attorney. JB just fancies himself as one..or hoping to become one as a result of having this case fall into his lap. He has been way in over his head from "day one."

Can't wait to see how KC's team handles this. :) Wonder if they will appear on the talk shows or call a press conference.

You know Paintr, they are shaking in their boots about something lately and their silence is very uncharacteristic. I don't think it will last. I am soooo happy Mr. Hornsby explained that they can ask for COV all day long, but what is likely to happen will not be what they are wishing for. When they go on the NATIONAL TV shows and perpetuate the media interest it makes their change of venue request seem moot. Mr. Hornsby explained that the judge will make a diligent effort to seat a jury there,and if that fails he will BRING IN TWELVE JURORS from another county. That will be far less expensive than transporting all the lawyers and witnesses to location B. With the trial being a year or two away...the jurors will have no knowledge or memory of all of these pretrial motions. It is kind of like learning alternate endings were tested in theaters to your favorite movie. You can't imagine...you could not care less...you only know the movie that was in front of you.

What a potential juror may remember though, brings me to your question. Yes, I do think they will be on the morning shows saying the sky is falling and once again claim Casey is not getting a fair trial. The reason for that is....while the folks wont know of any documents that were filed throughout this protracted pre-trial time...what they very well may remember is something one of the lawyers said on TV. So we will see them, over and over again.Same old song......second verse.....same as the first.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU[/ame] I loved it when Mark said, "I resigned for OBVIOUS reasons."

Are they planning on taking on every attorney in Orlando? They already have their hands full with Morgan because KC refuses to admit ZG is not ZFG.

That is a good one Lamb Chop. Morgan and Mitnick took mom , pop and Brad to school ....it was fabulous!!!

Does anyone recall the name of the younger lawyer that was doing the questioning of Cindy at the ZFG depo? I need his name to give him proper credit, because I use his line all the time. He was saying to Brad....come on...for the love of God....you are an experienced lawyer ...you know the rules...but (this is the part I love) for your edification* I will help you with them.

*ed·i·fi·ca·tion ( d -f -k sh n). n. Intellectual, moral, or spiritual improvement; enlightenment.
minute 4:40 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRO6V0-BvFg[/ame]

I haven't laughed that long since I don't know when. It was my favorite moment, now with Mr. Nejame, I have two.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-TNj55rls[/ame]

"We are not going to get down in the mud with them. We are going to do the right thing!": Mark Nejame said to reporters

You know Paintr, they are shaking in their boots about something lately and their silence is very uncharacteristic. I don't think it will last. I am soooo happy Mr. Hornsby explained that they can ask for COV all day long, but what is likely to happen will not be what they are wishing for. When they go on the NATIONAL TV shows and perpetuate the media interest it makes their change of venue request seem moot. Mr. Hornsby explained that the judge will make a diligent effort to seat a jury there,and if that fails he will BRING IN TWELVE JURORS from another county. That will be far less expensive than transporting all the lawyers and witnesses to location B. With the trial being a year or two away...the jurors will have no knowledge or memory of all of these pretrial motions. It is kind of like learning alternate endings were tested in theaters to your favorite movie. You can't imagine...you could not care less...you only know the movie that was in front of you.

What a potential juror may remember though, brings me to your question. Yes, I do think they will be on the morning shows saying the sky is falling and once again claim Casey is not getting a fair trial. The reason for that is....while the folks wont know of any documents that were filed throughout this protracted pre-trial time...what they very well may remember is something one of the lawyers said on TV. So we will see them, over and over again.Same old song......second verse.....same as the first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU I loved it when mark said, "I resigned for OBVIOUS reasons."

MN said twice in the video that he has a good idea of what actually happened and KC did it!
oooooooooooohhh - wish we knew what he knows. Is he bound by his attorney relationship with the A's to keep quiet about anything he knows about KC?

MN said twice in the video that he has a good idea of what actually happened and KC did it!
oooooooooooohhh - wish we knew what he knows. Is he bound by his attorney relationship with the A's to keep quiet about anything he knows about KC?

I am not positive but I believe anything he learned while he was their attorney is confidential but anything he learned after resigning as their attorney is fair game. I also feel that he knows a lot and that is why he so strongly opposes the defense attempts to set KC free. I truly have great respect for him for taking the stand in this case that he has. He is not like the other attorneys (no names mentioned) that dont care if justice is served or not as long as the money and publicity rolls in.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajibgshx94[/ame]

Mr. Miller explaining that he called the search off because there was too much water. Anyone that volunteered for TES, then went to search on their own...was just that...on their own. After seeing what the defense has done to Kronk, even if someone may have wanted to talk to the defense before I trust they would not be so inclined now. Everything the defense does backfires. The only reason they have not deposed Mr. Miller yet is when his testimony is given it is going to harm their case. That is putting it politely. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pei6GAlQ5AI[/ame]

That is a good one Lamb Chop. Morgan and Mitnick took mom , pop and Brad to school ....it was fabulous!!!

Does anyone recall the name of the younger lawyer that was doing the questioning of Cindy at the ZFG depo? I need his name to give him proper credit, because I use his line all the time. He was saying to Brad....come on...for the love of God....you are an experienced lawyer ...you know the rules...but (this is the part I love) for your edification* I will help you with them.

*ed·i·fi·ca·tion ( d -f -k sh n). n. Intellectual, moral, or spiritual improvement; enlightenment.

I haven't laughed that long since I don't know when. It was my favorite moment, now with Mr. Nejame, I have two.

BBM
....John Dill

Does the defense think that they can use not having all of the four thousand TES searchers names to buy them time for producing their witness list that was due eleven days ago?

Perhaps Baby Soju is practicing to be an attorney ... a GOOD ATTTORNEY! Congrats!!

Big difference is that Mark IS a high profile attorney. JB just fancies himself as one..or hoping to become one as a result of having this case fall into his lap. He has been way in over his head from "day one."

MN is preserving the integrity of an art.
I liken it to NASCAR, since I am a fan-The sport used to be about building a car, and racing at dirt tracks, and clawing your way to the top with barely two nickels to rub together, loyalty to a make of car, etc. Now, it's about facetime, and contracts, and back biting and you can make millions based on little talent but a lot of press.
I got a feeling that MN knows how to "build his engine," fire it up, give it a go, and use skill alone to win the race on raw talent. JB may get a nice payday (media, selling Caylee out) and put on a raucous show, but he is a flash in the pan and will never be a Hall of Famer.

The first time I heard MN speak in open court, I said out loud to my sister, 'Now THAT'S a lawyer!".

More class in one finger ....

I wonder, ever time I see MN on camera, how often the A's regret losing him from their team. That was a sore blow to their presentation when they lost him ...

Of all the personalities , faces, names involved in the aftermath of the arrest, this is one of the top 5 that are deserviing of respect, that know the job being performed, and are responsible to hold the line of the law, making them trustworthy when they speak.

There are individuals that can claim that status involved in this case, but we dont see much camera time from them either. (The others are the members of law enforcement who investigate, the prosecution team, and the judge. )

please note that I can't honestly denote any members of the defense or accused's family as being accorded this kind of public respect. MOO

MN is preserving the integrity of an art.
I liken it to NASCAR, since I am a fan-The sport used to be about building a car, and racing at dirt tracks, and clawing your way to the top with barely two nickels to rub together, loyalty to a make of car, etc. Now, it's about facetime, and contracts, and back biting and you can make millions based on little talent but a lot of press.
I got a feeling that MN knows how to "build his engine," fire it up, give it a go, and use skill alone to win the race on raw talent. JB may get a nice payday (media, selling Caylee out) and put on a raucous show, but he is a flash in the pan and will never be a Hall of Famer.

ITA with you on MN and Nascar! rrrrrrrrrrr

I wonder, ever time I see MN on camera, how often the A's regret losing him from their team. That was a sore blow to their presentation when they lost him ...

Of all the personalities , faces, names involved in the aftermath of the arrest, this is one of the top 5 that are deserviing of respect, that know the job being performed, and are responsible to hold the line of the law, making them trustworthy when they speak.

There are individuals that can claim that status involved in this case, but we dont see much camera time from them either. (The others are the members of law enforcement who investigate, the prosecution team, and the judge. )

please note that I can't honestly denote any members of the defense or accused's family as being accorded this kind of public respect. MOO

You are so right, MN such a class act, he gave the A's credibility early on because of his professionalism, his leaving service as their atty only shows he couldn't compromise his integrity. They lost it all when they lost him. KARMA...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl