Nestle CEO: Water Is Not A Human Right, Should Be Privatized

OMG I am so sick......... I work for Nestle! and I cant even afford to buy their products!

WOW JUST WOW! :stormingmad:

Distilled water has absolutely no vitamins, minerals left or added into it.. It is purified to it's purest form. Most drinking water has these "added" vitamins, minerals because the powers that be think they are helpful (like potassium)... another decision made by corporations that you need to read the fine print on the label in order to know. Look at the ingredients in a bottle of Dasani.. It is NOT just water.

If I'm eating a healthy diet WHY do I need extra potassium? BECAUSE if someone dies from an eating disorder, no one can say they died from drinking too much water and drowning their organs (Potassium regulates the salt/water ratio and can help avoid water intoxication)

MOO... Capitalism made and is now killing this country because of greed and total lack of any morality.. again MOO,,, sigh,

BBM

It is possible to die from too much water intake.

Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saw a documentary on this called "bottled life" earlier. Got angry all over again. Can say that I haven't had anything nestle since June. My lifetime boycott is in full swing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back