New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned #2

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=68119&cat=14

The parents of Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old Orlando mother accused of killing her three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, are expected to release a statement later this week that will explain why they have continued to search for the young girl.

The statement will likely be released by Michelle Bart, the new family spokesperson who took over for Larry Garrison who quit the position last week.

You know, I don't even think it's about Casey anymore at all for them. They never really mention her anymore, they haven't visited her even once in jail....

I vote that it's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY and ATTENTION.

Janis, I just posted this same thing on another thread. I totally agree with you. Cindy is enjoying the celebrity, I mean, my gosh, she wants to write a book! I don't believe Cindy even thinks about KC anymore. Probably just glad to have her out of the house.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=68119&cat=14

The parents of Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old Orlando mother accused of killing her three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony, are expected to release a statement later this week that will explain why they have continued to search for the young girl.

The statement will likely be released by Michelle Bart, the new family spokesperson who took over for Larry Garrison who quit the position last week.

I guess letting the public in on info that might help find Caylee isn't a very high priority for the family.

Notice how the wording has changed from "proving" Caylee is alive to "why they have continued to search..."

I guess releasing this info isn't a very high priority for the family.

Notice how the wording has changed from "proving" Caylee is alive to "why they have continued to search..."

And it has changed from a "presser" to "releasing a statement"! These people are just beyond unbelievable!:rolleyes:

Any word on this statement? Anyone hear of this new spokesperson before? Is this how we are going to learn that Casey is the mother of the year? I believe I read in one of the articles that they would lay out some of the reasons Casey is doing what she is doing

Any word on this statement? Anyone hear of this new spokesperson before? Is this how we are going to learn that Casey is the mother of the year? I believe I read in one of the articles that they would lay out some of the reasons Casey is doing what she is doing

Ms. Bart's business (Helping Heroes) is run out of Calif. You can do a search on her, and a few things will come up, mostly party planning, setting up websites, and fund-raising-type things, as far as I can tell.

Anyone hear of this new spokesperson before?

I've been researching the new spokesperson but haven't found much. What I've found is only a possibility that it's the right person, haven't been able to confirm that. Couple cases in Palm Beach County, a marriage license of a person with the same name. Found an old expired nail tech license for a person with the same name but couldn't confirm it's this person. Oddly, tho, a former board member of KF who has a fairly unusual name (at least to me!) appears to also be/have been a nail tech.
And that's all I've found, not much at all if anything.

PS, just read the post above mine and if that MB is out of CA, I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I've been researching the new spokesperson but haven't found much. What I've found is only a possibility that it's the right person, haven't been able to confirm that. Couple cases in Palm Beach County, a marriage license of a person with the same name. Found an old expired nail tech license for a person with the same name but couldn't confirm it's this person. Oddly, tho, a former board member of KF who has a fairly unusual name (at least to me!) appears to also be/have been a nail tech.
And that's all I've found, not much at all if anything.

PS, just read the post above mine and if this MB is out of CA, I'm barking up the wrong tree.

I believe that the new spokesperson has been involved in the case for a while. If I'm not mistaken there was some controversy around a blog of hers and some posts that she made regarding Caylee being alive. I believe that she was discussed here some time ago.

MOO

I believe that the new spokesperson has been involved in the case for a while. If I'm not mistaken there was some controversy around a blog of hers and some posts that she made regarding Caylee being alive. I believe that she was discussed here some time ago.

MOO

Yes, you're right. She said she got death threats from WS posters. Tricia confronted her on it, and she retracted the WS posters part. Another winner in this case. :loser:

Recovering - I wasn't sure if we were allowed to mention the details.

(Perfect siggy.)

Yes, you're right. She said she got death threats from WS posters. Tricia confronted her on it, and she retracted the WS posters part. Another winner in this case. :loser:

Are you kidding??? Death threats??? Good for Trish! Did this happen during the time that CA contacted WS about content on the site? I remember that, CA said she was going after all the websites that say that Caylee is dead and talk bad about Casey and the A's.

I still can't get over all the back and forth from CA - one day she tells a reporter she's writing a book, the next day she tells a reporter she doesn't know where anyone gets this stuff, then one day she says....and on and on and on

I forget which ring we are in, in this 3 ring circus!

Sorry, I find it hard to believe Casey is wasting her time writing to her family. But if she did... would Baez be allowed to read it BEFORE the jailors did???

Speaking of writing.... has Casey ever started or finished that paper she was supposed to be writing?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Friday, August 1, 2008

NEW JAIL PHONE CALL MENTIONS "LETTER"

The family has been concerned about the Orange County jail releasing Casey's phone calls. In a new jailhouse phone call that was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

Cindy said she doesn't know what will be in the letter, but she wanted to make sure the public won’t have access to it.

"If she writes something, we want to make sure it gets in the right hand too, we don't want someone reading something who has no authority reading it," said Cindy.

Casey told her brother Saturday that she'd send letters to the family and to her attorney, assuring her brother that the attorney couldn't stop the information from getting to the Anthonys. Thursday, five days later, she gave her brother an update on the letters.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

if you review the text messages from CA they did get the "letter" that she was writting via JB---it was supposed to be kept secret after one of the vigils they were to meet at JB's office...its like 8-3 or something--
this caught my attention a while back..jmo

Recovering - I wasn't sure if we were allowed to mention the details.

(Perfect siggy.)

Yes, you're probably right, but since she's put her self on the forefront of this case, these kinds of things will be discussed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back