New book by John Cameron that includes a theory on JB

The Atlanta Child Murders case is also ridiculous as even the police don't think all the children were murdered by the same person.

As for being the Black Dahlia killer at age 13 - where was he working so he could afford where ever it was he killed her and car to transport her, unless we believe he just carried her there.

I know a lot of this is just crazy.. But just because he did not do all of them does not mean he did not do any of them.

I believe he murdered people and was probably a serial killer, I just think the list of people he claims to kill is ridiculous.

I think he probably did several of the lover lanes murders.

It is certainly interesting. He seems like a special kind of dude..

I believe he murdered people and was probably a serial killer, I just think the list of people he claims to kill is ridiculous.

I think he probably did several of the lover lanes murders.

If you follow any cold cases, particularly famous ones like Zodiac, there seems to me to be a need for some people to tie every random murder they can think of together. Some people have Zodiac committing almost every unsolved murder in the 60's and early 70s. Not to mention he is responsible for a few disappearances although there was not one single one of his "confirmed" kills or attacks where he ever abducted anyone.

Conversely they will take a known killer and try to tie them to all the famous cases, Dahlia, The Grimes Sisters, etc. Even crimes that have been "solved" like the lipstick killer.

It's wierd, but you see it a lot.

Just to add to the discussion (even though I think the whole thing is mierda de toro), here's an episode of the TV show To Tell the Truth where (in 1972) Edwards appeared claiming to be a reformed criminal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNW1JWq2oIc

Incidentally, OT but I thought it was interesting, I ran across another episode where a young Alexandra Sheedy appeared after she had a book published at the age of 12. [She later of course became the actress (Ally Sheedy) known as a member of the "Brat Pack".]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIM9bUCc9Hk

If you follow any cold cases, particularly famous ones like Zodiac, there seems to me to be a need for some people to tie every random murder they can think of together. Some people have Zodiac committing almost every unsolved murder in the 60's and early 70s. Not to mention he is responsible for a few disappearances although there was not one single one of his "confirmed" kills or attacks where he ever abducted anyone.

Conversely they will take a known killer and try to tie them to all the famous cases, Dahlia, The Grimes Sisters, etc. Even crimes that have been "solved" like the lipstick killer.

It's wierd, but you see it a lot.

That causes the Henry Lee Lucas problem where so many of the police believed everything he said, causing them to close cold cases and you know they will never open them up again, even if the real killer shows up and confesses.

That causes the Henry Lee Lucas problem where so many of the police believed everything he said, causing them to close cold cases and you know they will never open them up again, even if the real killer shows up and confesses.

Sells too. Especially now that he's been executed.
It kills me Joel Kirkpatrick's murder is considered solved.

I was just going to respond in much the same way. I don't believe he killed Joel at all.

Makes you wonder how often this happens. A killer gets off because some convicted serial killer has nothing to lose. You can only be executed once, might as well up the ante.

I was just going to respond in much the same way. I don't believe he killed Joel at all.

Makes you wonder how often this happens. A killer gets off because some convicted serial killer has nothing to lose. You can only be executed once, might as well up the ante.

Makes me wonder how often some convicted serial killer is in receipt of some discreet lucrative payoff from some unknown source who might be VERY close to an unidentified perp, thereby putting even more distance between the real perp and an arrest. Anything can be had for a price, so they say.

I don't remember if it was Lucas or Sells but I read that other states wanted to interview them concerning the murders they were confessing to. Texas said no...and some of the states closed the case anyway!!

Who do you believe killed Joel?

Not sure if you meant Henry Lee Lucas was executed - but if you did he was not. Unfortunately he died peacefully of natural causes in jail.

The case he was on death row for, known as the "orange socks" case, they were able to prove he was at work in Florida when this murder happened, included his work records and the cashing of his pay check

George W. Bush commuted his sentence and it was the first time a commutation had occurred since Texas had reinstated he death penalty in 1982.

They believe he was just guilty of the two he received a life sentence for the Kate Rich and Becky Powell murders. Plus he had killed his mother previously.

Not sure if you meant Henry Lee Lucas was executed - but if you did he was not. Unfortunately he died peacefully of natural causes in jail.

The case he was on death row for, known as the "orange socks" case, they were able to prove he was at work in Florida when this murder happened, included his work records and the cashing of his pay check

George W. Bush commuted his sentence and it was the first time a commutation had occurred since Texas had reinstated he death penalty in 1982.

They believe he was just guilty of the two he received a life sentence for the Kate Rich and Becky Powell murders. Plus he had killed his mother previously.

No. I meant Sells. He was executed only a few months ago which is probably why he was on my mind. And for some reason when I think about Sells, I think about Lucas. Just one of those weird connections my brain makes.
Sorry for the confusion :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back