New book coming out by Paula Woodward

I believe the "timing" the article refers to is the publisher/author realizing sales would not meet their desired threshold because of the recent reminder that the Whites are cleared. I do not think any of this is some coincidence.

I take it back. It probably is true, because they quoted an actual person. If they just said "a source" I would be skeptical. Hopefully, another media outlet can get more info on this.

Possibly there could be more accusations linking FW and PR to the murder. I bet she was having thoughts that they would sue her over what she wrote in the book. With JR having input on the book, he probably tried to throw the W's under the bus again, due to the news that the GJ indicted the R's. I think JR was more disturbed by the GJ decision than he let on.

Between hidden medical records and phone records, I do think there are people out there who can point the finger at the killer. And maybe someday, someone will leak.

Money can only buy so much loyalty.

I don't think it would. JMO. No one knows what is in the book yet. No one has read it.. So the only think out there is the few quotes from her, yes?

Maybe But I doubt it. I don't see how it matters. It is just another book on the case. Nothing more than another opinion.

The publisher knows what's in the book and perhaps they have increased liability concerns.

The publisher knows what's in the book and perhaps they have increased liability concerns.

We will see. I think they agreed to publish it and had a release date so that did not bother them before.

I think it is something more innocuous.

They did. And then Beckner threw a stick under their rollerblades.

How? There is nothing new there. The Whites were cleared years ago. She knew that. the publishers knew that. I don't see any connection.

I am sure we will see later.

We will see. I think they agreed to publish it and had a release date so that did not bother them before.

I think it is something more innocuous.

Could be, but the GJ indictments are also a relatively new item around the overall situation too and could have an effect on their view of risk. In the end we will likely never know, but if the book get shelved and never published it might lend more credibility to a liability risk concern.

Sorry, I'm late to the party. Is there some news that the book is now on hold? TIA

Sorry, I'm late to the party. Is there some news that the book is now on hold? TIA

This is what OTG filled us in on earlier:

Jon Benet Ramsey Book Shelved: Publisher Halts Production Of Explosive Exposé
After Police Chief Slams It As ‘Not Factual’

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/jon-benet-ramsey-book-postponed/

From the article:
A highly-anticipated exposé on the infamous JonBenet Ramsey case has been indefinitely pulled from production,RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. Former Denver Post journalist Paula Woodward’s has been doing promotion for Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully! Facts, Fictions, Lies & Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, with a projected release date of August 2014, but the publisher tells Radar that it won’t be seeing the light of day any time soon.
...and:
One thing is for certain, however: JonBenet’s parents have been fully exonerated after maintaining their innocence for years.
...and:
But Boulder City Police Chief Mark Beckner slammed the exposé, saying, “I know the case pretty intricately, inside and out. And I’m not sure what could appear in a book written by a third party uninvolved with the investigation that I wouldn’t already be aware of. And, if it’s something I’m not aware of, it’s probably not factual.”

I have a good friend, Amy Herdy, who was an investigative journalist for the Denver Post, I'm going to have to ask her about Ms. Woodward!

It cannot be a coincidence that the book was shelved right after Fleet was cleared again.

This is what OTG filled us in on earlier:

Nom de plume,
Now thats a pity if it has been shelved. Since we might never know who the R's had lined up as the fictional IDI.

Looks to me as if the Whites have threatened litigation and Beckner not wanting drawn in has issued his statement.

That left the publishers legal department out on a limb, i.e. allegations of improper behaviour as a motive for JonBenet's death, and repeated visits to the wine-cellar, along with tampering with crime-scene evidence all suggesting one person was responsible, and that this person had personal knowledge of the Ramsey house and wrote the ransom-note?

So informed opinion in the , Listen Carefully! Facts, Fictions, Lies & Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey must have been refuted?

They could trash the print run, do an edit, then reprint a new edition, all depends on who was being flung under the bus?

JR is fully aware that FW is watching him from afar. Note how FW was present when the contents of the GJ's indictment was released!

oh no!! the 1000's of pre-orders will be so disappointed !!! :tantrum:

thanks otg !!:seeya:

(bbm)
Somehow, I don't think anyone will be surprised to know you feel that way, SS.

No, I am not surprised, not in the least.

Is it really that hard to figure out what happened, considering the "timing" with what else happened recently?

Boulder police chief exonerates Fleet and Priscilla White in death of JonBenet Ramsey - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Why would Beckner "clear" the Whites a third time now? No one could figure out why he did that recently. Now it should be obvious.

It's so obvious that Ray Charles could see it! LOL

I believe the "timing" the article refers to is the publisher/author realizing sales would not meet their desired threshold because of the recent reminder that the Whites are cleared. I do not think any of this is some coincidence.

Nope, it's not, but of course we KNEW that...

How? There is nothing new there. The Whites were cleared years ago. She knew that. the publishers knew that. I don't see any connection.

I am sure we will see later.

She may have known that, but that doesn't mean she really cared about that, until the other day when Beckner made it a point to exonerate them again.

I think we have already seen why, it's not that hard to figure out.

It cannot be a coincidence that the book was shelved right after Fleet was cleared again.

No, IMO, it's not.

oh no!! the 1000's of pre-orders will be so disappointed !!! :tantrum:

thanks otg !!:seeya:

BWHAAAA! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::facepalm: Yeah, they are disappointed that they won't have kindling to start their fires next winter....LOLOL

No, I am not surprised, not in the least.

It's so obvious that Ray Charles could see it! LOL

Nope, it's not, but of course we KNEW that...

She may have known that, but that doesn't mean she really cared about that, until the other day when Beckner made it a point to exonerate them again.

I think we have already seen why, it's not that hard to figure out.

No, IMO, it's not.

BWHAAAA! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::facepalm: Yeah, they are disappointed that they won't have kindling to start their fires next winter....LOLOL

BBM :floorlaugh: :drumroll: :loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back