New Darlie Interview - WFAA

Isn't it odd how some of these characters of late that do interviews to media people and LE about murdered children, when asked a question by the interviewer, will answer the question and laugh at the end of it? Just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when they do that.

For anyone who "thought" that people do not just snap one day and kill people and loved ones, it has been proven that they just don't snap, but there are many factors up to the point that made them lose control at one point.

they even plan these things out, to them it is "normal" thinking, to the rest of it is very disturbing.

Wow you guys....that's kinda harsh, isn't it?

I haven't been to death row, but I'm pretty sure they don't have a Gold's Gym, and personal trainers. :)

Other things to keep in mind, is she isn't a kid anymore. She's eating a diet most likely consisting of balony sandwiches, and as many starches the hoosgow can afford. I'm pretty sure why the "last wish" is usually food, is because jail food sucks.

Anywhoo, she has indeed changed in appearance, but I'm not sure how fair it is of us to ridicule that, or speculate that she's lazy and won't excercise. :)

If you look at an inmates plate, it's BROWN. There are no greens, no salads, no fruits. Just a mixture of carbs and fats.

I can't fault her for her condition, and we shouldn't be so quick to judge :)

Mel -- a fluffer too

I remember reading an article that the Unibomber "complained that he was not getting the food that he likes.

He likes, whole grains, fresh fruit and vegetables. Guess what people, you are in prison for murder, not a country club where you can place an order.

The taxpayers pay for you to live. So of course the prison has a strict budget for food. Sorry but people who did not murder have the choice of going to the grocery and PAYING for whole grains, fruits and veggies.

Boo hoo to the prisoners........

I fault her for her condition in that she put herself there, but I know what people mean. ;) I just don't feel badly that people are calling her fat. If you can't make fun of child killers, who can you make fun of, really?

I've about 20 pounds to lose and my diet isn't very balanced, so I have no right to judge. I just enjoy watching self-absorbed, image-driven killer mommies get greasy, drab, pudgy, and pallored up.

(However I do believe her case will have to go to a new trial if they ever want to carry out her death penalty.)

Those are two different issues, Cassata. Darlie has already been sentenced to death based on her 1997 conviction. Another trial isn't needed to carry out that sentence.

Unless her lawyers can produce new, credible DNA evidence that someone else committed the crime, she won't get a new trial. Without a new trial, her death sentence will be carried out.

At this point, her lawyers are basically trying to stall, hoping that Texas will abolish the D.P. in time to save her life. Very unlikely, but it could happen.

I think Texas will secede from the union before they abolish the death penalty, and that makes me happy as someone who was born in Houston. I don't root for the death penalty in every murder case (I voted for LWOP in the trial on which I served) but this is one I want badly.

I fault her for her condition in that she put herself there, but I know what people mean. ;) I just don't feel badly that people are calling her fat. If you can't make fun of child killers, who can you make fun of, really?

I've about 20 pounds to lose and my diet isn't very balanced, so I have no right to judge. I just enjoy watching self-absorbed, image-driven killer mommies get greasy, drab, pudgy, and pallored up.

I love this post. :clap:

Personally I think it's kind of nasty to ridicule her weight. It's an insult that is often thrown at women and in Darlie's case I can think of other negative traits that stand out more than weight gain or weight loss.

I don't support as personally I feel both she and her husband were involved. I cannot see why he stands by her otherwise. I am sure it is because she can rat him out if her turns on her. It looks good for her that he is still waiting for her....

I am just against poking at people's looks because doesn't society do that enough today? If Darlie looked beautiful and stunning in prison people would say negative things about that as it would appear she cared more about her looks than her case. Women just can't seem to win on the looks end and other women are the worst to cut each other down. How about focusing on a "person" rather than how they look?

Personally I think it's kind of nasty to ridicule her weight. It's an insult that is often thrown at women and in Darlie's case I can think of other negative traits that stand out more than weight gain or weight loss.

I don't support as personally I feel both she and her husband were involved. I cannot see why he stands by her otherwise. I am sure it is because she can rat him out if her turns on her. It looks good for her that he is still waiting for her....

I am just against poking at people's looks because doesn't society do that enough today? If Darlie looked beautiful and stunning in prison people would say negative things about that as it would appear she cared more about her looks than her case. Women just can't seem to win on the looks end and other women are the worst to cut each other down. How about focusing on a "person" rather than how they look?

She did look beautiful and stunning for several years as she was keeping up her exercise routine and her beauty regimen. I thought she wore too much make up but she is very attractive. We women overeat for so many reasons, I do. I'm not really into body image, I thought she looks good with some meat on her bones, LOL

I totally agree. It is far better to give this woman a new trial than to put this woman to death and then find out years later she wasn't guilty of anything. And we know innocent people have been wrongly accused before and yes, a jury convicted them too and were convinced they were guilty.

imo

Dallas county is crazy with the testing, I do not understand why they just dont test, oh and dont drive thru rowlett speeding you might get pulled over and be charged with a random murder ! not joking. I lived there.

Dallas county is crazy with the testing, I do not understand why they just dont test, oh and dont drive thru rowlett speeding you might get pulled over and be charged with a random murder ! not joking. I lived there.

BBM:

I live in DFW, and I have not heard this. What are you referring to?

Also, they have done re-testing, we just don't know the results.

LOL,. , how many murders hve you been charged with?

So Darlie got a little thicker, the real question is WHY DOES DARIN STILL HAVE A MULLET.:rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back