NEW for Today Sept 4 What's Happening?

We have daily update threads for the last two days. Will try to bring you a link over.

Casey went back to jail and has been bonded out by an anonymous person. She will probably be out at 10 in the morning.

When Cindy called the police about the protesters (all of them), they arrested Casey and took her back to jail on new charges relating to her theft of Amy's checks.

We're not too sure on Cindy's ID theft other than she met with the Atty Gen'l about it.

We're still wondering why C and G hired the high profile attorney. Lawsuits maybe?

We don't know what Cindy, Lee and Casey are supposed to have known since last Wednesday.

can anyone do a quick update of the highlights since last Wednesday? I am trying to catch up, but, am confused on some things.

Casey got her bond revoked and went back to jail but is now out?

What happened about protesters at the Anthony home? Cindy called police on who exactly? Did the police do anything?

I think I have it on the DNA and chloro. and the document release last Wed. After that is where I get lost.

Cindy's identity was stolen? By Casey? Or since all this started?

George and Cindy have hired (or obtained) a criminal defense attorney? Why? What charges are pending on them?

What is it that Cindy, Lee and Casey are supposed to have known since the release of documents last week.

Thanks!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70296
daily thread link

We have daily update threads for the last two days. Will try to bring you a link over.

Casey went back to jail and has been bonded out by an anonymous person. She will probably be out at 10 in the morning.

When Cindy called the police about the protesters (all of them), they arrested Casey and took her back to jail on new charges relating to her theft of Amy's checks.

We're not too sure on Cindy's ID theft other than she met with the Atty Gen'l about it.

We're still wondering why C and G hired the high profile attorney. Lawsuits maybe?

We don't know what Cindy, Lee and Casey are supposed to have known since last Wednesday.
Oh my! That is hysterical.

You can also go to the Media thread and look at all the links to reports from the Media.

Thanks Patty! I didn't think of that. There seemed so much to go through I overlooked the Media thread.

I'll say, I really miss the daily recaps from LadyBass. last I heard, she had a family emergency. Does anyone know if she is okay? I hope so!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back