New Forensic Files

Goody said:
Pardo isn't even in the picture anymore. I think I have an article somewhere that is all about him. I will see if I can find it.

Here it is: http://www.dallasobserver.com/issues/1998-08-06/news/feature.htmlhttp://www.dallasobserver.com/issues/1998-08-06/news/feature.html
This is a fascinating read! Thank you! It's very long. Too bad it's from 7 years ago, though. I wonder if there is an update on Pardo somewhere. He sounds very obsessive. The stories about prosecutorial conduct were very interesting to me. The way that some cops and prosecutors have tunnel vision is very true. (Although I still believe Darlie is guilty). It reminded me of how the Boulder cops acted in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

Kalypso said:
This is a fascinating read! Thank you! It's very long. Too bad it's from 7 years ago, though. I wonder if there is an update on Pardo somewhere. He sounds very obsessive. The stories about prosecutorial conduct were very interesting to me. The way that some cops and prosecutors have tunnel vision is very true. (Although I still believe Darlie is guilty). It reminded me of how the Boulder cops acted in the JonBenet Ramsey case.
Did you see that part about him buying up life insurance policies from AIDS patients so they can use some of the payout before death? I guess it could be argued that he was doing a good thing. I just cringed at the thought of anyone profitting off such a thing. I bet it was a good profit, too.

Goody said:
I remember the case. I don't remember exactly what he looked like, but as I recall he was a disgustingly unattractive as you would expect him to be. Shoot, we have one of the highest divorce rates in the country here. Any good looking doctor sure wouldn't have to trade drugs for sex to get a woman. hahahahahahah! The guy was butt-ugly!
You know what? I'm ashamed to admit this, but...when I watched that video, I couldn't help but wonder what I would do if that guy were cute!!! I mean, some good-looking single doctor comes on to you in the examining room...there ARE worse things that could happen!

But, it turns out he's butt-ugly, huh? Oh, well - there goes my fantasy!

Kalypso said:
...The stories about prosecutorial conduct were very interesting to me. The way that some cops and prosecutors have tunnel vision is very true. (Although I still believe Darlie is guilty). It reminded me of how the Boulder cops acted in the JonBenet Ramsey case.
Oh, definitely...those poor people (the Ramseys) sure have been through hell and back...

Goody said:
Did you see that part about him buying up life insurance policies from AIDS patients so they can use some of the payout before death? I guess it could be argued that he was doing a good thing. I just cringed at the thought of anyone profitting off such a thing. I bet it was a good profit, too.
Hey, baby - that's called capitalism and it's the American way! Morbid or not, Pardo's a pretty smart guy...

Fritzy's Mom said:
Hey, baby - that's called capitalism and it's the American way! Morbid or not, Pardo's a pretty smart guy...

Not really. If he was smart, he would have read the trial transcript before shooting off his mouth and making a fool of himself :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back