New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we? It's not difficult to tell when Misty is telling a partial truth; it's self-serving. It's what she does, just like most other liars.

I am then not sure what it is you're implicating by repeatedly stating that Tommy was at the MH that night, if you're not implicating him in taking Haleigh. We can agree she's not there. Right?

Why can't we? It's not difficult to tell when Misty is telling a partial truth; it's self-serving. It's what she does, just like most other liars.

I am then not sure what it is you're implicating by repeatedly stating that Tommy was at the MH that night, if you're not implicating him in taking Haleigh. We can agree she's not there. Right?

Why can't we break apart Misty's story and distinguish the truth from a lie?? I would rather not....lol. I think she is a liar plain and simple.

I am not implicating anything by constantly repeating that Tommy was at 202 Gr Lane on the night that Haleigh went missing, i am simply stating a fact supplied to us by law Enforcement. It kind of is what it is. I think we are bordering on off topic..

Well, according to Tommy in his jailhouse videos, that's all it is. He went over there and left when no one answered his knock. That seems simple enough.

Well, according to Tommy in his jailhouse videos, that's all it is. He went over there and left when no one answered his knock. That seems simple enough.

It would be simple enough if there wasn't a little girl that went missing on the same night!

I also would like for ron cummings to take a poly. He lied to us about misty and her results. Did he lie about his also?

Not to mention, if you look back, Ronald voiced no "new" concerns whatsoever over Misty failing ("miserably") the tests arranged by TM. I found that very telling in itself. Any father who is genuinely uninvolved in his child's disappearance and/or genuinely unknowing of the circumstances surrounding it, in addition to having a volatile temper and having made repeated threats of violence toward the "perp", would have erupted at these findings, but nothing, per/usual...per/Ronald, IMO.

I want to talk about the lie detector test that Timmy C keeps bringing up.

I think the reason that he has to pay for the test is because he took one with LE already and the results were not satisfactory. Law Enforcement stated that they offered a LDT to EVERYONE THAT was questioned in the case. Those tests are free of charge..Tommy wouldn't need to pay for that. So if he is talking about getting a LDT and paying 725.00, I think he is pulling a Misty.

Who paid for the tests that Misty took administered by TJ Ward? Do we know?

Tim Miller

IMO, if Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh missing.... if his visit to the MH that night were anything but innocent... he would never have told LE he was there. That info never came up until a few months ago. So I tend to think that he would have kept that little 'fact' to himself, had he been guilty of doing harm to Haleigh.
IF his story is true, then it means Misty was not home as she has claimed all along to be. And now we hear that she recently told LE she only left Haleigh alone for a few minutes. That screams at me! Where exactly did she go and how long is a "few minutes?"

Thanks Dr. Fessell for the video. Well, we have now learned that misty had/has two phones..

Wonder how many phones reckless ron had/has.

And we learned Katrina drove both ron and her to the drug deal....hmmm. maybe ron's truck was too high profile.

Not that it matters how many phones MC has/had, but if her mom has her "other phone" like she says, why would they not have been using it and putting minutes on it? Why would they not want to use an available phone? What am I missing here?

IMO, if Tommy had anything to do with Haleigh missing.... if his visit to the MH that night were anything but innocent... he would never have told LE he was there. That info never came up until a few months ago. So I tend to think that he would have kept that little 'fact' to himself, had he been guilty of doing harm to Haleigh.
IF his story is true, then it means Misty was not home as she has claimed all along to be. And now we hear that she recently told LE she only left Haleigh alone for a few minutes. That screams at me! Where exactly did she go and how long is a "few minutes?"

A "few minutes" to MC is probably 3,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member