New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

This has probably been mentioned, but I really don't want to wade through all the posts on this thread. It seems to me that Casey may have been using something far stronger than alcohol at this party....ecstasy was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the pictures. Her eyes are looking very strange and the fact that she has the lollipop. Not to mention the "closeness" with the other girls. If it is true, ecstasy has some serious after effects in terms of mood and thought process.

I have the same feeling... I don't think she made a habit out of it but I do think this particular party was enhanced by Ecstasy.

Im not saying that drugs are what made her kill her daughter, just that if she were doing them, they may have significantly altered her mood and personality.

I don't see her mood or personality as all that altered, she'd been acting in a depraved manner for quite some time. Since before she got pregnant, that much we know (she doesn't seem to know who the father of her child was.. or chose to hide it- she tried to blame the pregnancy on Jesse, attempted to talk him out of a DNA test and hid the pregnancy from others for about 7 months) that is not normal, acceptable behavior. Casey's dysfunction is not new.. her "mood and personality" as we know it have been in place for quite some time. Her dysfunction and depravity progressed.. as is the case with most criminals.

I have the same feeling... I don't think she made a habit out of it but I do think this particular party was enhanced by Ecstasy.

Yep. Her friends tell LE that they've never seen her use a lot of street drugs, but I'm not too sure. She stole money, her personality underwent drastic change according to JG, she killed her daughter, she showed signs of depression, she didn't work... there are so many signs of drug use. She just didn't look like a drug user.. in fact she looked pretty good.

Im not saying that drugs are what made her kill her daughter, just that if she were doing them, they may have significantly altered her mood and personality.

In my experience (and I'll readily admit it was quite a bit) there's no way that xtc would have altered her mood and personality that significantly - it takes YEARS of hard usage to affect the seritonin/dopamine "uptake". I have friends who partied really really hard and are now sober, but on prozac/paxil to keep their levels even because too much x made them out of whack.

But she's definitely rolling in these pics. I'd bet on it.

I gotta say about the Halloween pics; 1. she was for sure on ecstasy 2. The part where she is trying to dry hump the pilot girl (chubby one) was hilarious. My question is where were they? It looks like a small bedroom or something. Anyway that girl certainly took alot of pictures, I mean she pukes, she takes a pic, she pees, she takes a pic, she farts she takes a pic. Geez

I gotta say about the Halloween pics; 1. she was for sure on ecstasy 2. The part where she is trying to dry hump the pilot girl (chubby one) was hilarious. My question is where were they? It looks like a small bedroom or something. Anyway that girl certainly took alot of pictures, I mean she pukes, she takes a pic, she pees, she takes a pic, she farts she takes a pic. Geez

My guess is a hotel room...And you're right about the pictures. :biglaugh: She WAS a first-born, right?

My guess is a hotel room...And you're right about the pictures. :biglaugh: She WAS a first-born, right?

Does anyone think that this was bachlor halloween party, and the girls was working for excort service?

snipped

Extremely commonplace? Then why the need for pictures of the action at all?

Young adults these days take pics of everything. They're constantly snapping away with a cell phone or digital camera. Because there is no film, there is no cost associated with taking pictures. So there's really no limitation.

That pics were taken doesn't indicate that this was rare or unusual behavior. In fact, that may be part of the motivation. Girls kiss and act like this for attention. Getting your picture taken is a form of attention.

Where were they - they're in someone's home. In several of the pics, I can clearly see a screen mounted on a wall which is used for a projection TV. It is white with a black border and kind of resembles a whiteboard. In other pics, you can see speakers mounted on the walls. So the room they're in appears to be set up as a home theater.

It could be a basement, but I doubt this for two reasons. First, AFAIK not many homes in Florida have basements. Secondly, I can see a ceiling fan - something that probably wouldn't be needed in a basement, even in Florida. So it could be an addition or something, but is definitely a private residence.

I'm not convinced KC was on something in these pics. Plenty of girls act that way either sober or while just consuming alcohol. She did steal money and didn't work, but partying is rather expensive and she needed gas for her car. She does not appear to be anything more than an occasional recreational drug user, if even that.

Finally, see my above comments on youth & pictures. Because it is free they constantly take pics. It's to the point where it is a mindless act, something they do habitually.

i hope every penny they spend on the defense of a killer gets spent and when its all said and done - the jury says " guilty "
and all the money spent was a HUGE WASTE

if that was a paid event where the girls got money for that, i dont think i would have let them in the door :D:cool:

On topic-although these Halloween pics are sleezy and show a partying KC, I doubt they will ever come into play in court, because they were way before Caylee was missing/deceased.

Lollipops are popular at parties and raves where people are using Ecstasy. Not saying that's what Casey was doing, but that might be why there were lollipops available at the party.

Not saying that's what Casey was doing, but that might be why there were lollipops available at the part

I'm not sayin' , I'm just sayin'. You are implying that is what she is doing since she has a a lollipop and ex users eat lollipops.

I haven't been on here for awhile until a day or so ago. I have a daughter, son-in-law and a son and his girlfriend and friends of thiers. We have talked about the KC bumping, grinding and kissing another female along with the touching that she was doing with other females and they are all sickened by her behavior. Their ages range from 22-26 and they say that they don't know of anybody that acts like this. So I would say that KC's behavior is NOT normal behavior for her age! My son-in-law is in the military so he knows a lot of people from different backgrounds.

Young adults these days take pics of everything. They're constantly snapping away with a cell phone or digital camera. Because there is no film, there is no cost associated with taking pictures. So there's really no limitation.

That pics were taken doesn't indicate that this was rare or unusual behavior. In fact, that may be part of the motivation. Girls kiss and act like this for attention. Getting your picture taken is a form of attention.

Where were they - they're in someone's home. In several of the pics, I can clearly see a screen mounted on a wall which is used for a projection TV. It is white with a black border and kind of resembles a whiteboard. In other pics, you can see speakers mounted on the walls. So the room they're in appears to be set up as a home theater.

It could be a basement, but I doubt this for two reasons. First, AFAIK not many homes in Florida have basements. Secondly, I can see a ceiling fan - something that probably wouldn't be needed in a basement, even in Florida. So it could be an addition or something, but is definitely a private residence.

I'm not convinced KC was on something in these pics. Plenty of girls act that way either sober or while just consuming alcohol. She did steal money and didn't work, but partying is rather expensive and she needed gas for her car. She does not appear to be anything more than an occasional recreational drug user, if even that.

Finally, see my above comments on youth & pictures. Because it is free they constantly take pics. It's to the point where it is a mindless act, something they do habitually.

I agree I think it is at someones home. And I live in Florida, so I know 95% of homes do not have a basement. Yes it is true pictures are free and it is a mindless act, so not that big of a deal. I am 30 and ten years ago we had to spend money on disposable cameras and developing so I guess it cost more in my day. No I still think she was on X not a big deal, I've tried it and I can tell you that I know a lot of people back in the 90s who did and from what I see in those pics and her demeanor, she was totally rolling (on x). Now do these pics have anything to do with her killing her child; NO. Did she? I believe so, but the only thing these pics would prove along with the rest is that she was a party girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back