New Poll. Public can Vote. Have U Changed Your Mind About Haleigh's Culprit?

Now that Haleigh's stepmom Misty failed a polygraph who do you think took Haleigh?

• Her Biological Father Ron

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Her Biological Mother Crystal

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Her Step-Mother Misty

Votes: 42 7.0%
  • Ron and Misty Together

Votes: 31 5.2%
  • Crystal and an accomplice

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Strangers to the family

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Someone else not mentioned in this poll

Votes: 35 5.9%
  • Haleigh's life taken by Misty with an accomplice

Votes: 51 8.5%
  • Marie Griffis with accomplices

• Haleigh was not kidnapped. She died at the hands of Ron and/or Misty. Accidently or on purpose

Votes: 177 29.6%
  • unsure

Votes: 26 4.3%
  • Teresa Neves with accomplices

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • killed by crazy bad news cousin or boyfriend on the side while Misty witnessed or was away from the

Votes: 29 4.8%
  • A member of Misty's family

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Through Misty's extreme negligence, someone known to the family took Haleigh

Votes: 50 8.4%
  • Misty assisted someone to take her away

Votes: 14 2.3%
  • by a local perv whilst Misty was away partying

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • as usual, MC left after kids were in bed. the cousin, a SO or a "friend" of MC took Haleigh

Votes: 25 4.2%
  • fake abduction

• HaLeigh molested on bouncing couch and killed by man in black

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Misty was home & sleeping, someone who knows family abducted Haleigh

• Nobody "took" her. Accidental death & coverup.

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Unknown due to lack of evidence pointing to anyone.

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Didn't change my mind because Misty was alway's guilty in my mind,the only thing that has changed is

Votes: 8 1.3%
  • Lie Detectors again and again Prove unreliable - Junk Science

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
I agree that Misty is involved in some way, but I do NOT think that the father is involved. He was working the night shift, and I am sure that the fact he was present during his whole shift has been confirmed by the law. And I've seen photos of him and the baby girl where he looks totally in love with his child. I really don't have any firm feelings about where Haleigh might be, but I am sure that she is dead by this time. Is the law really looking hard enough to find a body? I don't know. I'm not familiar with the area they live in, but her body is there somewhere. I just hope she is found and those responsible get fried.

I think it was Hayleigh's stepmom........I think she knows exactly what happened. At first I was hoping Hayleigh was okay but it been such a long time, I don't have much hope of that now but she could be stashed with some member of Misty's family.....I hope the police find out and sooner than later would be better for me.

How does 'Haleigh was not kidnapped. She died at the hands of Ron and/or Misty. Accidently or on purpose' and 'Nobody "took" her. Accidental death & coverup' differ?

Depending on the difference the Author intended, I may have voted wrong......

I voted for accidental death and cover up. In my eyes, i feel that if LE can't clear those who live within the home of the missing child, then something is very wrong.

I think there was an explosive argument before Ron ever went to work. I think HaLeigh was injured then,maybe it was unnoticed until it was too late. I have a hard time thinking Misty acted alone in all of this, only b/c there would be no reason for Ron to cover for Misty. I think Ron was the direct result of HaLeigh's demise, and Misty helped in covering it up. (FWIW- i think Misty summons her brother Tommy to assist in the clean up, and Ron is aware of this and that is why Ron and Misty placed a dead headless rat in Tommy's mailbox.) of course this is all my opinion.

the option I would like was not available. would have liked Misty/accidentally or on purpose. but only accidentally, or on purpose included Ron, and I sure don't think he was involved.

One of the interesting things about this question in the last poll was how many people think Ron and Misty acted together even though Ron has passed a poly. I think he did anyway.

If this is the case it must be tehway Ron comes across and his past behavior issues that make people think he was in on it too. JMO.

For me it is not his past, but rather the way he protected, and supported Misty from the onset in front of the cameras, as well as the facade of a grieving father within hours of her being missing. Totally unbelievable, imo. My opinion that he was involved was confirmed in my own mind when he married her, and my opinion that ALL the Cummings were at the very least aware the RC was involved was when TN's ring was used.

My opinion has not changed. I believe RC was directly involved, and Misty covered for him, but is too dense to know she would not be under the scrutiny she is and has been under if she would have only told the truth.

I believe RC disposed of Haleigh either before or after work, and Misty set up the house. TN and Gma both knew before LE was called which is why TN was there so quickly, and with a pic, and her LE jacket.

The Croslins probably, also knew before LE was called, imo, but have both an unhealthy idea of being supportive, and a healthy fear of RC.

To my knowledge, LE has never proclaimed RC's poly results. They have said they are "satisfied" with what he states as his alibi. We don't know who the convienent a/c guy is, if he is related to or friends with the Cummings.

HCjr is not a reliable witness to Haleigh being at the mh that day.

I don't think she ever got home that day, and that the incident occurred elsewhere and in the afternoon before RC went to work that day.
I don't think it was a drug overdose. I think it was a violent crime, due to rage, a lack of sleep, and a drug induced dad. I don't believe TN would have done the covering she has if Misty had been to blame. She is/has been protecting her son, from the onset. I also don't think RC would have been supportive of Misty if he thought she was involved and he was innocent. His behavior toward Misty causes him to appear directly involved.

This kind of incident causes divorce in the closest of families, and the the rumor that came out within days of Haleigh going missing that Misty was out partying the previous weekend, and not being home that night, and RC didn't even flinch to that news, simply doesn't make sense.

Then after the tests via TM, RC comes out and says the bed was NEVER slept in that night at all? He knew that from beginning? and married her? It screams he was involved, directly, and not in a cover up for her, but for him. jmo if course....

Just my opinion, of course. fwiw.

I do not believe either Ron or Misty did anything. How many test has she taken?
I think there might have been a possibility that she wasn't at the home when she was taken. I will admit not going into this real heavy as I was caught up in Caylees but I found it difficult on the sight to gather proper information I also do not think le handled this case well. Even though I am a "you do the crime you pay the time" I also believe the sentences they received are extreme.

aksleuth, I have suspected the same thing.
We can only hope LE was sharp enough to test the children for different drugs.
The following is my theory.
We know M had access to most all types of drugs.
What IF she gave the 2 children 'something to make them sleep' each night she wanted to leave and party?
Possibly accidently over dosing H. that night, because of a foggy mind from the 3 day binge and being upset over the argument she had with R on the phone at 8:30, about baby sitting.

IS it possible, She then leaves to babysit or visit someone, upon returning after midnight, she finds H. wet the bed and has died.
She can't call 911 because she knows she gave the child a narcotic that killer her.
She wraps the child in a sheet/blanket and takes her to the dumpster, then calls someone.
Then washes the sheet she wet and possibly threw-up on.
Thus the 'cover-up' begins.

I agree that drugs were deeply related to the activity at the Croslin home.

My theory: Misty's big secret is that she was not there. Her status had quickly changed from babysitter to live in. Free room & board plus a friend with benefits was a good arrangement, but she continued to "party" with her friends. Jr remembered the sofa "vibrating". I think she often had visitors or left after the children were in bed. The night Haleigh disappeared, she had been away, arriving not long before Ron would return. One of the many SO nearby, could have been aware of her routine of leaving the kids alone. Misty's cousin, or someone she had entertained at the trailer came by, discovered the kids alone & took Haleigh. Sadly, I believe she was buried or dumped in the Ocala National Forest & may not be found unless someone confesses or a hunter or hiker finds remains.

I combined a couple of the other scenerios & added the option below:

as usual, MC left after kids were in bed. the cousin, a SO or a "friend" of MC took Haleigh

MC may have left the home that evening and arrived back in time to be approached by RC; however, I disagree that Haleigh was kidnapped. MC was a drug loving grifter who stayed high from the things she loved: sex and drugs. The evening she spoke to 911 was no exception.

In addition to the potent drugs, MC's hesitation on the 911 call may have been due to fear of RC since my theory is Haleigh was harmed before RC left for work. Weren't his words and comments during the 911 call dramatically contrived? Knowing that call would be recorded, Ron prepared to turn on the theatrics. On NG, he continued the charade of his lack of culpability.

And he marries the woman who was babysitting his precious child when she disappeared forever. Who does that? Serious drug addicts, that's who.

Ironically, without their legal troubles involving drugs, they may never have spent time behind bars. RIP Sweet Haleigh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back