New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla needs some fresh air folks. lol He's going to bail out Misty and give another Croslin family member a car. OMG what else? Does Mr. Padilla think he's going to solve the mystery of Haleigh's whereabouts by doing these things?

I just saw this and as far as I'm concerned, IF true, proof positive of exactly where Ronald's intelligence lies is now firmly established:

In a surprising revelation, Cummings, behind bars on drug trafficking charges, tells his mother that two law enforcement investigators paid him a visit to brief him on the lines they wanted him to feed Misty, who still carries a torch for the now accused drug dealer she was living with when she reported his daughter missing a year ago today.

“They came and told me what to say, and (that) I had to tell Misty that I really, really loved her,” said Cummings in a jailhouse visit with his mother, Teresa Neves, caught on audio tape and released Tuesday.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/10/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dad-undercover/#more-3904

Then in a blinding exhibition of his mental prowess, he says this on a recorded video feed:

“I just don’t want it getting’ out because they asked me not to even say anything about it,” he went on.

Wow, just Wow!

This ranks right up there with his having confessed his guilt for the crime he's locked up for during a recorded jailhouse phone interview with Dana Treen and THEN begging Treen to keep it off the record. LOL

I just saw this and as far as I'm concerned, IF true, proof positive of exactly where Ronald's intelligence lies is now firmly established:

Then in a blinding exhibition of his mental prowess, he says this on a recorded video feed:

Wow, just Wow!

This ranks right up there with his having confessed his guilt for the crime he's locked up for during a recorded jailhouse phone interview with Dana Treen and THEN begging Treen to keep it off the record. LOL

WoW, Mr. Slick pretends he has no idea the calls are being recorded and released. He sure wanted momma to know what was going on and to let her know Misty might be breaking, so don't you tell anyone momma. LOL

Dang I hope they caught her relaying that message to someone.

I am shocked, again ! If this happened, maybe LE wants to get a feel for just how badly Ron wants Misty to talk ?

Wow, just Wow!

Yes, that demonstrates that high IQ TN has been trying to shove down everyones' throats quite well. :crazy:

I believe I have entered the Twilight Zone for sure now - or at a minimum Ground Hog Day...:D

I am getting more nauseous with each new bit of information. What the H-E double hockey sticks is going on in Satsuma....

I'm getting alerts about this thread. I don't have time to review it at the moment, so I'm closing it until I do.

The concerns appear to be about being off topic. I'll have to check it out as time allows.

ETA: I don't have the time to go through all the posts, so I opened a new thread: Ronald in Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Stay on topic so posts don't get locked up. Open a new thread for a new topic, or look for the thread that goes with what you want to discuss. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500