New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to what info has officially been released-
There really hasn't been much info on this case that has been released by officials and the Bobo family has released snippets of info regarding what actions were taken that morning.
Officially all that can really be said is that CB saw a camo man with his sister being dragged, led, casually walking arm to arm (take your pick), away from the property towards the woods. There were specks or a small pool of blood, deemed as a non life threatening amount, in and or around the carport and her lunchbag was found a couple of days later a few miles from her home and that's about it until a few days ago. Maybe someone else can add officially released info, but that is all that comes to my mind.
I will also add that I am not going anywhere near what the Bobo family has said to the media.

I feel sorry for the Grandfather. By all accounts, he's a very nice man, and doesn't deserve this. On the other hand...if you throw yourself on the threshold of your front door, and write WELCOME across your back, you really can't complain when people use you as a doormat.

Do you really? I don't feel sorry for him...but then again, I don't know him. I haven't seen him speak but I have read some of his statements. I think the family's attitude towards Z is a big part of his problem. They are always making excuses for Z....or bailing him out. I know its a hard spot to be in, trust me. I have sat in the parking lot of the jail at 3am in the morning, crying my eyes out because my son is in there and hubby and I had previously told him, "You get in trouble again, we will not get you out. And that's a promise." So there we sat. We wanted to help but we had promised not to help. And he resented us for years for letting him stay in there....but I think it was the very best thing we could have done.

The problem is that, to this day, the exact sequence of events of the morning Holly went missing is murky and contradictory. We can piece together roughly what happened, but there are a lot of gaps in the time line and in the story itself.

You really can't blame one person or organization either. The news media has butchered the story from day one. Law enforcement has put out its own share of contradictory or wrong information (remember the horseback search team that said they "found" evidence only to issue a statement the next day saying sorry that someone forgot the words "did not..." from the statement). Clint's story has come out in drips and drops over the last 3 years. Even that has changed somewhat. I recall for years it was said he thought the camo man was Holly's boyfriend then in a televised reenactment he said he thought it was a cousin. The 500 pound gorilla in the room is why he just didn't open the door to see what was going on in the yard in the first place... Then there was the fiasco with the group pumping the media up with fake evidence and a bogus story. The family appeared in some of those TV spots too so who knows what was real, fake, twisted.
this thread is not to rehash what was closed for discussion: especially concerning the family.

We need to stick to the current news. :seeya:

Thanks. So who was the first one to say she had been stalked at the coon hunt dinner. Was that ever released in MSM because I had never heard about it until the young woman did her interview for one of the MSM networks.

I also never heard the Bobo family mention it even though now it seems Holly's mom was so concerned she walked up to the stalkers to tell them she was Holly's mom, so the young woman being interviewed said.

It reminds me of when Marlene Lamar was on NGs show and when NG put up an image of Sierra's purse, Marlene would not come out and say that was the purse LE found but just generally said 'she had one like that.' Even though she knew for certain it was Sierra's purse they had found. She knew it was Sierra's but she did not want to impede the investigation.

I can see it being discussed on unmoderated forums by locals. The young woman who was interviewed said she was also there so there would be talk locally. But I never saw it disclosed to the main stream media or if it was they kept quiet about it unless I missed those shows.

Here we have "Quails Unlimited" and it is to raise money for charity also. Many locals. Hollywood actors come and even US Presidents have attended. It is a very big deal here every year. It sounds somewhat like the "Coon hunt" there.

ETA: Was there just speculation at the time she had been stalked? The reason I ask is you say posters thought she was staked by a stranger who came to the Coon Hunt and Dinner. THANKS.

I have always felt the perp or perps were locals since Holly lived in such a remote rural area. Someone would have to know the area and all the woods around it, imo.

IMO

oceanblueeyes, the TBI/FBI silenced the Bobos in the first year or so, imo, and agents were sequestered in their home for weeks, maybe months after HB's abduction. It was speculated that this was for the family's protection, or to man the phone in case of a ransom demand. The Bobos had a spokesperson; Bromley, who released very little, if any info..Imo, this was due to advice from investigators. Eventually the Bobo's became frustrated due to the lack of progress in the case and began giving msm interviews, imo..

The msm links for the information about the stalking incidents have all aged off, but if my memory is correct the stalking info came from HB's friends or relatives.

I attended the one year anniversary of Holly's abduction in Parsons, TN while the 2012 Coon Hunt was taking place. Not sure if it was the economy, or the scrutiny by investigators of the prior year attendees, but the attendance was way off in 2012.

_____

http://www.examiner.com/article/holly-bobo-abduction-spokesman-unable-to-answer-questions-criticized

Holly Bobo Abduction: Spokesman unable to answer questions, criticized

Carla's post reminded that in the early days, there must of been 5-10 members of different agencies all talking. Head of the TBI, the lead investigator for the TBI, Spokeswoman for the TBI, State Highway Patrol, the local sheriff, the sheriff from the next county over, etc.... and every member of the media trying to get their own scoop. Just UGH. :pullhair:

The problem is that, to this day, the exact sequence of events of the morning Holly went missing is murky and contradictory. We can piece together roughly what happened, but there are a lot of gaps in the time line and in the story itself.

You really can't blame one person or organization either. The news media has butchered the story from day one. Law enforcement has put out its own share of contradictory or wrong information (remember the horseback search team that said they "found" evidence only to issue a statement the next day saying sorry that someone forgot the words "did not..." from the statement). Clint's story has come out in drips and drops over the last 3 years. Even that has changed somewhat. I recall for years it was said he thought the camo man was Holly's boyfriend then in a televised reenactment he said he thought it was a cousin. The 500 pound gorilla in the room is why he just didn't open the door to see what was going on in the yard in the first place... Then there was the fiasco with the group pumping the media up with fake evidence and a bogus story. The family appeared in some of those TV spots too so who knows what was real, fake, twisted.

The time line in this case is H E double hockey sticks....
All over the place. We still haven't heard the 911 calls, supposedly made by a couple folks. We still are exactly sure who made them. We aren't really sure who were the first people to arrive....we aren't sure why KB fell out at school when Clint called....we aren't sure how Karen got home so quickly~without her cell phone, which would have connected her to Holly in some way.
Nightmares are made of such as these...

this thread is not to rehash what was closed for discussion: especially concerning the family.

Sorry, sorry, sorry....
I am going back to current news now Nurse.
Dang, I get in trouble all the time!

Do we have a link about him shooting his mom for drugs?

I wish, Kimster....it seems to be common knowledge but I can find one MSM about it. Then again, I'm not the best sleuther. But no one else seems to be able to locate the verifiable info either. :(

Sorry, sorry, sorry....
I am going back to current news now Nurse.
Dang, I get in trouble all the time!

No one is in trouble shef.. :loveyou: We just need to keep the topic on what is going on and off the family.

Sorry I was commenting on existing comments and themes started by others. I deleted my post.

There should be a general discussion like there was before.

So, those of you with some visual acuity left you, in your opinion can ZA be said to resemble physically Holly's boyfriend at the time of her vanishing -- as this is to whom the only witness, Clint, compared the perpetrator? (Though he briefly also said he thought it was a cousin.)

Sorry I was commenting on existing comments and themes started by others. I deleted my post.

I would like to agree, but before long we all know where that route is heading.

:trainwreck:

So, those of you with some visual acuity left you, in your opinion can ZA be said to resemble physically Holly's boyfriend at the time of her vanishing -- as this is to whom the only witness, Clint, compared the perpetrator? (Though he briefly also said he thought it was a cousin.)
I would say that CB description of camo man was nowhere close to the boyfriend and
ZA height is at least in the ballpark of the camo man description.

bbm: at this time that is not possible.. we have tried to do this over and over and it was closed for a reason namely discussion of the family who are victims in this case until otherwise proven otherwise. For now, we stick to what we have in the current news

Sorry I was commenting on existing comments and themes started by others.

Just jumping off your post, but it seems to me there needs to be a list of what is considered proven facts, rumor and inuendo. We don't have much and some of the speculation has turned into facts when there is very little that has been reported by reputable agencies. This is my opinion only but it comes from me being totally confused by what is being discussed. ty :banghead:

Do we have the true height and weight of ZA? Too bad Clint didn't see his face when they were kneeling in the car port. Drew is way better looking than the accused.

Do we have the true height and weight of ZA? Too bad Clint didn't see his face when they were kneeling in the car port. Drew is way better looking than the accused.

Just going off the mugshot I think he was just at the 6' mark. It was hard to make out the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz