NEW? Shirley's e-mails, Anthony home phone log + other new docs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a time when it seemed she (Casey) was trying to blame something on George also? Cindy had written or texted to Casey "Well, your dad says he wasn't home all day either, I don't know who it was?" or something like that.. does anyone remember that?

I kind of thought that Cindy knew something was amiss at the house. (the missing pooh blanket, perhaps?) She was asking KC if Zanny had a key to the house. KC told Cindy that Zanny did have a key. :liar: hmmmm......

Wasn't there a time when it seemed she (Casey) was trying to blame something on George also? Cindy had written or texted to Casey "Well, your dad says he wasn't home all day either, I don't know who it was?" or something like that.. does anyone remember that?

Yes, Cindy wrote in a text or email to Casey that George denied coming home from work or being in the house on a certain day - we speculated that it could have been the day that the gate was found open and the pool ladder moved.

I kind of thought that Cindy knew something was amiss at the house. (the missing pooh blanket, perhaps?) She was asking KC if Zanny had a key to the house. KC told Cindy that Zanny did have a key. :liar: hmmmm......

I think a lot of the questions Cindy asked Casey while visiting her in jail were to create "proof" of Casey's answers for when this goes to court. I don't know this, It's just something I think.

Well, I for one haven't ever seen these until now. But I must say the emails are quite disturbing. I have mostly lurked, because I actually feel sorry for CA and GA, and I did not think they did anything wrong. I thought their denial was a defense mechanism, and I still think that to a certain degree.

I am amazed that these people in the same family talk to each other this way. My sister and I would NEVER say these things to one another even in our worst fights. I feel very sorry for SP, as she is the only one who seemed to just tell it like she saw it, and tried to avoid the drama.

Closing the thread for now as Shirley's email and Casey text/phone log came out months ago. As soon as I find the thread I will merge them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn