New Sketch of Maddie Abductor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm Gord - that's exactly the reaction that this story is supposed to promote.

a) How do you know that this wasn't investigated earlier?
b) Why should the police interview all dodgy looking cockle pickers in a 90 km radius
c) If all the evidence points elsewhere why would the police bother with this
d) JT has only recently compared her sketch to this so if that is so why did she not give his description earlier.

Sorry I think its baloney.

I havent a clue if the police know this man , have cleared him or what - I am just like the rest - responding to the latest news article

If the police havent spoken to this man then it wont be too much of a deal to drive down and at least ask the guy a few questions - you know like where you in the area , what is hs background - do some police work as there seem sto be precious little happening

you mention all the evidence - thats the problem there isnt any evidence of anything , if there was we wouldnt be reduced to discussing the latest scoop - there would be charges and a trial happening

I also havent seen Tanner confirm anything - all I saw was a news of the world article quoting her - which is not the same .

I might be baloney - who knows anymore . The police seem to have got nowhere - Maddy is still missing probably dead

The only thing I suppose is that until they find a body there is always a one in a million chance that she turns up .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member