New Special Report by KOIN to air May 3rd -11PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think they have gone back to the beginning and talked to everyone again. They have had enough time, that's for sure. But I doubt very much that stories, from children especially, will get any clearer with the passing of time. Part of the problem is not knowing if you can believe various media sources, as I remember reading at least one that indicated TH was the last "adult" to see Kyron, while the rest all said, as did LE when they spoke way back when, that she was the last "person" to see him. I don't know how they could wade through the various accounts from the kids with any level of certainty.

Some of those kids were in 8th grade, I believe. The investigators need to ask the right questions with kids and not lead them in any way e.g. was Kyron with Terri versus can you describe the woman who Kyron was with?

I dare someone to call those 2 numbers. LOL It is bizarre to say the least, eh?

Ok, my dental hygienist (and an old family friend) called the first number today. she said the person IS a psychic. Hygienist/friend demanded that the woman call LE NOW - and she responded that she had called LE and they weren't interested in what she had to say. Is this too gossipy?

I can't think of any high profile case that was solved by a psychic. I feel like psychics will just be like, "His/Her body will be found in water," and when that happens, it looks like the psychic solved the case instead of just using probability to their advantage.

"They filed documents for probable cause against TH thats why they went to Grand Jury"

"If they charge TH, they don't want to charge her w/kidnap, assault.. they want to charge her with murder."

When did they file these documents?

Does LE still think two people were involved?Is it the 2nd person sighted in the truck?who was it?Did they file probable cause or other documents on anyone else too?What did the Grand Jury come back with?

:eek::eek::eek:

WHO is this ?

Sorry ... but I seemed to have "missed something" ... is the woman with the phone number in the ad ?

Thanks !

Prayers that Kyron is found SOON !

See post from PDX Mom a few posts up...

Ok, my dental hygienist (and an old family friend) called the first number today. she said the person IS a psychic. Hygienist/friend demanded that the woman call LE NOW - and she responded that she had called LE and they weren't interested in what she had to say. Is this too gossipy?

What made your friend feel this woman was psychic?

WOW Maybe she heard something while she was in jail.

Did you see what she was arrested for? False report. I have a feeling anything she heard in jail came from her own addled head.

What made your friend feel this woman was psychic?

Hi, Sorry, I haven't been on in a few days. I meant to say that when our friend called, the woman identified herself as a psychic. I don't think my friend had any reason to believe or not believe that based on their conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member