New "Spirit of Cooperation" Between LE and the BOCO DA

And so has his bank account...

I disagree. He wants everyone to think he's broke, but I don't buy it. They may have spent money on defense attorneys, but they didn't spend any on looking for their daughter's killer. They also didn't spend any on Lin ("I've made more money off the Ramsey's than you've made in your whole career.") Wood & the lawsuits. They all made out like bandits on those. Most of it may have been on behalf of BR, but JR had control of those funds all these years and you know he was making money off of that money. Add all the money they made from TV appearances, interviews, pictures, etc. JR has a new career as a "motivational speaker" or some BS like that. I also think JR has a lot of "secret" business dealings making him plenty of money. Let's not forget DOI & TOSOS royalties either.

All said and done, I wouldn't be surprised if he's worth more now than he was on 12/26/96. Just :moo:, my :twocents: and all that other jazz.

I disagree. He wants everyone to think he's broke, but I don't buy it. They may have spent money on defense attorneys, but they didn't spend any on looking for their daughter's killer. They also didn't spend any on Lin ("I've made more money off the Ramsey's than you've made in your whole career.") Wood & the lawsuits. They all made out like bandits on those. Most of it may have been on behalf of BR, but JR had control of those funds all these years and you know he was making money off of that money. Add all the money they made from TV appearances, interviews, pictures, etc. JR has a new career as a "motivational speaker" or some BS like that. I also think JR has a lot of "secret" business dealings making him plenty of money. Let's not forget DOI & TOSOS royalties either.

All said and done, I wouldn't be surprised if he's worth more now than he was on 12/26/96. Just :moo:, my :twocents: and all that other jazz.

I also think John is still wealthy. I know he has homes in Las Vegas, Michigan...what about the Georgia home? And he still owns his plane, and I think Burke has a plane of his own. It's possible he's been making investments for the past two decades too. John was a CEO millionaire before JonBenet's murder...I have no doubt he was able to make the case's notoriety lucrative for him and Patsy. It's interesting to me how in recent cases, the parents go on TV once, and people start speculating how much money they've made, but I never see discussion about how much $$$ the Ramseys made off of their media appearances.

Thanks for the financial info, good folks. I guess the R's took me for a ride. I survived, luckily!! Prolly cuz I wasn't in the same room with 'em! :facepalm:

I won't be fooled again!
icon6.gif

I think Haddon is still his lawyer, and I doubt his (Haddon and his firm) influence has faded in Colorado. Look at how the judge was going to release all 18 pages of the indictment, and then after John's lawyers sent the letter, it went down to only a few pages, at the last minute. IDK if that was because of his lawyers, but it could have been.

I don't agree with the idea that the R's only got away with it because of Hunter and it happened in Boulder. The R's were wealthy, they had a lot of connections...These types of people get away with a lot of things.
Exactly, money talks. There's a case here in Texas where "affluenza" was used as the defense-and it worked! Basically said that being extremely wealthy caused this teen, (who killed several people in a drunk/valium hazed driving 'accident'), is a victim of his parent's wealth and posh upbringing...to the point of I don't know what...not being held accountable is all I can gather.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt
Back