New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really struck me in the new video (myfox) is when the FBI asked Cindy if there was any abuse in the home - physical, emotional, sexual - Cindy just shook her head no and did not utter a word. For someone who is jabbering on about anything and everything and adament about certain things, that seemed rather odd. Not suggesting anything but it was strange to me.

Hmmmm. Is there any possiblilty that KC has multiple personality disorder? That Zani is one of those personalities??? I guess we have never heard about KC losing time and all the other things that go with it, but is it a possibility???

I personally don't think so, I think KC is just simply evil but the thought popped into my head just now. Any thoughts?

Cindy and Casey talked about writing a children's book ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Please, someone help me off the floor! :D

Are you kidding? I can't tell. If true, oh my! And where did you read/hear this?

I haven't been able to listen to the CA tapes yet and probably won't be able to for at least a couple of days. Someone mentioned that CA talked about LA having been sick for an extended period of time during High School. Can anyone who heard this please elaborate a bit so that I can read it! :)

I believe KC may have faked or made uo the seizure as well. I take Klonopin for anxiety issues which is a benzo, in the same class of drugs as Xanax. Right on the informational insert I get everytime I get them filled one of the indications is for seizures as well. She could have either been trying to 'score' some legally by faking the seizure episode or it (like so many other things) could have been made up if she was using Xanax illegally-as her excuse as to why she had them if she ever got caught.

In reading about both of these drugs, it specifically states that they should not be abruptly stopped

To Stop Use: Do not stop without consulting your physician and never abruptly if you have been taking it for over three weeks. Seizures may be a side effect of sudden discontinuation of the medication This is referring to Xanax, but also applies to Klonopin. This is true of most drugs taken for a seizure disorder.

I believe that many young people use these drugs illegally, and when their supply dries up, they are forced to abruptly stop taking them. It's hard to fake a Grand Mal seizure. It would be interesting to hear a report from the hospital that treated Casey. I assume the Court will subpoena these records for the trial.

One thing that really struck me in the new video (myfox) is when the FBI asked Cindy if there was any abuse in the home - physical, emotional, sexual - Cindy just shook her head no and did not utter a word. For someone who is jabbering on about anything and everything and adament about certain things, that seemed rather odd. Not suggesting anything but it was strange to me.
That's very interesting. It does seem unusual for her not to have answered verbally.

I don't believe that they asked GA anything like that.

Yes, the one listed above is way different than the others (wftv, etc..) I'm watching it now and this is stuff I hadn't heard before. Thanks Angel Who Cares.

Your Welcome!:blowkiss:

I posted it in the daily updates for others to find. I do believe there is more of hers to come yet. At the end FBI says to CA something like "Let's take a break & we have some things to ask etc.:waitasec: Also FBI mentions to CA about them giving LA a copy of the questioner they had CA fill out, so where are his tapes? I want to see what he had to say to them!! :crazy:

Casey was employee of the year??????????

******THUD******

If that is the best employee you've got, no wonder we are in a recession.

What was she, the employee who opened her little kiosk the quickest?

Your Welcome!:blowkiss:

I posted it in the daily updates for others to find. I do believe there is more of hers to come yet. At the end FBI says to CA something like "Let's take a break & we have some things to ask etc.:waitasec: Also FBI mentions to CA about them giving LA a copy of the questioner they had CA fill out, so where are his tapes? I want to see what he had to say to them!! :crazy:

Me too, Angel, me too. We have heard nothing from Lee except that one interview where he does that creepy laugh throughout. How many times has he been interviewed and why do we only get that one???? Hinky hinky hinky.

Originally Posted by doogiesgirl
I was just on youtube watching this very part and when GA said that KC took CA's car and left her car at the house (CA home) the thought just popped into my head "well I wonder if CA drove KC's car somewhere and took care of the problem in the trunk for her"??!! I can't believe I just thought that. My next thought was "well that would explain the call from KC in jail to home, where CA says you aren't telling me where she's at and KC says coz I don't f-ing know where she's at....are you kidding me???!!!" IDK I just kind of freaked myself out. Is this possible?????? JMO
I have always thought it possible that George or Cindy were involved in covering up which could include disposing of her body, imo. The statement that always struck me as very important is where the perp said something like, "You don't KNOW what my involvement is?!" as if to say, "Want me to tell them right now about YOUR involvement?!"

I haven't been able to listen to the CA tapes yet and probably won't be able to for at least a couple of days. Someone mentioned that CA talked about LA having been sick for an extended period of time during High School. Can anyone who heard this please elaborate a bit so that I can read it! :)

I posted this a few pages back: It took me a while to listen all the way through last night! I can only take CA a little at a time.:crazy:

CA said when he was 16 he had ITP from taking accutine....it's when one's blood won't clot & u can hemorage(sp). He was in the hospital and was sick for more than a year...had to wait to get his license from it, couldn't play sports, etc. CA says he lost his faith in God because of it but KC read her bible everyday!:eek:

I posted this a few pages back: It took me a while to listen all the way through last night! I can only take CA a little at a time.:crazy:

CA said when he was 16 he had ITP from taking accutine....it's when one's blood won't clot & u can hemorage(sp). He was in the hospital and was sick for more than a year...had to wait to get his license from it, couldn't play sports, etc. CA says he lost his faith in God because of it but KC read her bible everyday!:eek:
I guess she missed the part of the whole ten commandments thing. :waitasec: (Or decided for it to become her "playbook" instead.)

And why not call the police that day if GA was scared enough to chase after KC to find out either where she was keeping Caylee or why she had another of the A's autos?

The whole family is nuts ..
It's unbelievable .. :rolleyes:

Me too, Angel, me too. We have heard nothing from Lee except that one interview where he does that creepy laugh throughout. How many times has he been interviewed and why do we only get that one???? Hinky hinky hinky.

If you go back to the OCSD interview CA's cuts off at the end too when YM confromts her @ KC if I recall. They mention to GA about it getting heated etc. Later if I can stand it, I'm going to review and compare both sets together.:crazy:

I want to hear LA's!interview too!!!:rolleyes:

I found Cindy's statement that if she was in KCs position, presumably with evidence of her dead daughter's decomposition in the trunk, she would be smart enough to run the vehicle into a lake or off a cliff to be both disturbing and telling.

Yes, that really disturbed me as well. It actually gave me chills. :waitasec:

If that is the best employee you've got, no wonder we are in a recession.

What was she, the employee who opened her little kiosk the quickest?

AND, Casey was the youngest employee to earn that title ..
Cindy still has the plaque at home ..

:D

I guess she missed the part of the whole ten commandments thing. :waitasec: (Or decided for it to become her "playbook" instead.)

CA mentions that when she looked at KC's bible she had a pic of her(CA) in it...I wonder what pg. the pic was found in, I'd like to read all of the scriptures on the pgs. if they mean anything!:waitasec:

Why do they ask CA if she knew if KC did internet *advertiser censored*? This is telling to me that there is so much more we don't know yet. JMHO:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl