New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one that I heard - he did say "decomposition"....

That truly amazes me. 1st CA and her "dead body in damn car" and now GA. But yet now they say they know she is def alive.

Go figure.

I bet that house is not to comfortable right now after the release of the tapes. I'd like them to now convince us even more that they think she is alive.

I don't know...but they took it as evidence way back in the summer. Now we know why. I thought it was a weird item when I first read the evidence list but it was obviously in the trunk.

ah interesting, TY Shannon.....it's got to be the one from the trunk. Maybe one of the A's took it from the trunk before LE got the car and came back for it after finding out about it....possibly from this interview with GA.

Cindy's interview is up at the orlando sentinel website.....
sorry, if already posted by someone else.

I always thought that the pizza and food came from dumsper(mis spell) to cover the smell.
She knew that car was going to be tow.

No, IIRC she did order pizza after Caylee went missing. So I'm sure she put that in there after eating to mask the smell.

GA just mentioned going to the dr with KC to see the "hamburger of the birth". What in the hell is this?

He was talking about Caylee's birth? (Haven't watched the videos yet, sorry.)

When I was about to have a miscarriage, my doctor told me that I might pass something that would look like hamburger. Only thing I can think of...

Gross.

GA saying Jesse would show up in different public locations where KC was without explanation in the months leading up to Caylee missing.

That truly amazes me. 1st CA and her "dead body in damn car" and now GA. But yet now they say they know she is def alive.

Go figure.

I bet that house is not to comfortable right now after the release of the tapes. I'd like them to now convince us even more that they think she is alive.

I believe the FBI was trying to try to get the truth out of GA by alluding in the first tape about how for CA's assessment of KC was from what GA was saying.
Why did CA lie so much regarding this? She knew that KC was not responsible. Why, lie in the face of the facts FBI had?:waitasec:

He was talking about Caylee's birth? (Haven't watched the videos yet, sorry.)

When I was about to have a miscarriage, my doctor told me that I might pass something that would look like hamburger. Only thing I can think of...

Gross.

No he mentions this while mentioning a sonogram and going to the dr with KC right after she finally admitted being pregnant.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Talking about Jesse reporting KC had a grand mal (sp?) seisure and her gave her mouth to mouth...

Said she was convulsing and foaming at the mouth.

GA saying Jesse would show up in different public locations where KC was without explanation in the months leading up to Caylee missing.

GA just can't stand anyone. Now nobody is allowed to show up in public places. He tickles my funny bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx