New video of Casey & Caylee

i completely agree with you if you go to my myspace i have tons of pictures of my daughter MOST OF WHICH ARE OF HER ALONE. so is that saying that i in some way don't have a bond with my child i also have tons of pics of me and her that i took myself. so i guess that puts me in the same place as casey and we should be seeing my daughter in the news soon???? totally a big negative. i love taking pics of me and my daughter and most of the time its just me and her, he dad doesn't like taking pics so i guess that means that he doesnt have a bond with her either

I have tons of pics of my kids alone and their dad, I only like my picture taken when I'm thin so needless to say there are very few since I had my youngest. I also don't think I'd care for ice cream being shoved in my face but wouldn't have a problem shoving it in a family members and then running.
Gosh, I wonder when the 24 hour webcam is gonna be planted in front of my house so I can start a thread for it ??

Well then you are hearing what you would like to hear. I do not think she loved her child. No i do not. She wasn't ready for the pregnancy, acted irresponsibly, shows signs of being sociopath which only cares about oneself, and now hasn't shown ANY signs of caring about her daughter's disappearance. EVEN IF she sent caylee off with someone, who would be that somber after not being with their child for almost 3 months if they loved them so much???

well i am not hearing what i would like to hear i am hearing exactly what you are saying LOL.
i don't agree with you at all. IMO i know people who don't love their children and don't give a blank about them we don't know what she is like behind close doors i don't think that i have seen her enough to even say that she doesn't care. just cause LP says that she doesnt seem caring is not enough for me to make any judgment. we can agree to disagree

I have tons of pics of my kids alone and their dad, I only like my picture taken when I'm thin so needless to say there are very few since I had my youngest. I also don't think I'd care for ice cream being shoved in my face but wouldn't have a problem shoving it in a family members and then running.
Gosh, I wonder when the 24 hour webcam is gonna be planted in front of my house so I can start a thread for it ??

i know right. lol...maybe they will plant one outside my house too. and dig up myspace....i should send the link out and have people critique me and my childs bond....

well i am not hearing what i would like to hear i am hearing exactly what you are saying LOL.
i don't agree with you at all. IMO i know people who don't love their children and don't give a blank about them we don't know what she is like behind close doors i don't think that i have seen her enough to even say that she doesn't care. just cause LP says that she doesnt seem caring is not enough for me to make any judgment. we can agree to disagree

OK melissa, the reason for this site is to bounce our ideas, not judge others. THAT'S MY OPINION and i won't change it because it is how i truely feel about casey and her relationship with her kid. I have 3 of them also, so do not compare yourself or anyone with Casey, everyone is different. If you don't agree with me, skip my post. Do not snip me and then complain about somehting i said was my OPINION. thanks and welcome to WS :boohoo:

It's hard because you're thinking Casey is like you. If you're a loving mom, it's hard to step away from that.

I think this is very true. This is where the sheer frustration of the case gets to all of us that think lovingly and rationally. We all know we would do anything and everything we could if a loved one had gone missing. That's where the difference is. She isn't doing or saything a thing to help.

OK melissa, the reason for this site is to bounce our ideas, not judge others. THAT'S MY OPINION and i won't change it because it is how i truely feel about casey and her relationship with her kid. I have 3 of them also, so do not compare yourself or anyone with Casey, everyone is different. If you don't agree with me, skip my post. Do not snip me and then complain about somehting i said was my OPINION. thanks and welcome to WS :boohoo:

i am not sniping at you lol i just said we can agree to disagree. but you said the reason we are on this board is not to judge others. well itsn't it alittle judgemental to say that casey didn't love caylee at all. you don't know that and neither do i

After watching this video several times, something sort of jumped out at me. At the beginning of the indoor portion, a partially offscreen observer says, "Feed your Mom. Mom wants some..." to Caylee, who's in KC's arms and has some whitish substance covering her left hand (icing?). CA, who had been reaching over to fiddle with Caylee's face (wiping off some icing?), abruptly grabs Caylee's little hand and physically pushes it into KC's face. This is actually a pretty aggressive move. KC says, "Noo!" while stepping back, then grabs Caylee's messy hand away from CA and and mushes it back into *Caylee's* face. The off screen observer says, "Awww, that's mean." (This is a kind of disturbing thing for KC to do, by the way, as it was CA and not Caylee who was moving Caylee's hand.)

KC then moves toward CA holding Caylee's messy hand out. The observer says, "Grandma, you're gonna get it!" This time it's KC is who's grabbing Caylee's messy hand and going for CA's face. CA starts to fend Caylee's hand off, then pulls it back and takes a little mouthful of the icing(?) covering it. As soon as CA does so, KC steps backward with Caylee and also takes a little mouthful of icing(?) off Caylee's hand.

While CA is trying to clean Caylee up, it looks like a thinly veiled tug of war between CA and KC with Caylee caught in the middle, CA is cleaning off Caylee's arm and face and KC is making kissy faces at her and laughing. I came away with the feeling that Caylee was being used as a tool in some sort of rivalry or aggression between CA and KC. A literal physical tool in this video at the points when they are respectively pushing little Caylee's messy hand into each other's faces, but maybe she was also a tool in a deeper conflict too? I keep remembering CA's Myspace entry of July 3:

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2428805&postcount=13

If it weren't for all the lies, and the decomp and the chloroform in the car, I'd really wonder if KC hadn't just handed Caylee off to some willing person or childless couple in order to get back at her mother and free up her own life at the same time.

I was very bothered by the video for the exact things you sited, Puzzler. I read these posts and saw how touched everyone was - but I wasn't impressed - I was concerned.

If Caylee is dead then it really doesn't matter whether Casey really loved her or was just smiling and doing what was expected of her which is how sociopaths are said to act. Premeditation, accidental killing during a rage, or giving a child away doesn't really equal love or putting someone else before self IMO. There was no extreme poverty, illness in the family, lack of medical care, food, childcare, or vehicle that so many poor single mothers live with. Casey had every opportunity and if she could make choices of shirts to buy at Target, then she could know enough to get some mental help if that was a problem. Actions speak louder than words and videos.

Appearnces are NOT a true gauge of reality-ie: all of Casey's friends say what a wonderful and attentive mother she was...a TRULY wonderful mother would not BE in this particular situation...a TRULY wonderful mother would have no reason whatsoever to have chloroform in her trunk...a TRULY wonderful mother would not have had her DEAD BABY in her trunk...a TRULY wonderful mother would be turning over every single stone to find her daughter...

Bring on the spin doctors, because I am NOT falling for it, and I seriously doubt that many will...

Sadly, I think you are right on about this. I've read all your posts about this topic and they've been very informative. Things I would have not caught, you exposed for us. Thank you...

Susan Smith appeared pretty lovey dovey to her boys on video. Shortly before she strapped them into their carseats so they had not chance of getting out and letting them drown.

And don't forget Darlie and her silly string at the cemetery.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
All I can say is DO NOT BE FOOLED by one video that the family chose to release. They selected this video for a reason...it gives the impression that this was a loving family.

HOWEVER, look at the rest of the evidence that's come forth in this case. We all know that Casey and Cindy both love the camera. One of Casey's friends even commented about a photo in which NO ONE in the room knew the camera was there, except for Casey, who was smiling broadly at the camera...that Casey ALWAYS knows when a camera is near.

What goes on in a two-minute video released by the family is in no way indicative of "love" in the home. It's indicative of one thing...that those in the video knew they were being filmed and they hammed it up for the camera.

Never forget...ever...that the two women in this video know that the child in this video is DEAD, and neither are doing 5hit to let this baby have a dignified burial. They are letting her body be assaulted by the fauna, flora, and elements...instead of laying her in a grave to rest.

This video makes me ANGRY. I'm asking other WSers NOT to fall for it.

If anything, you should be MAD as a hornet that these two women betrayed the little girl, who trusted them for her care and well-being...they failed her miserably.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back