Newbie Club Thread #3

What do you think of LP's statement on Nancy G about the trash dumpster? Do you think it may be an important lead?
And last, but certainly not least, the statement about what Lee, Cindy, and Casey have known since Wednesday. What do you think it might be and why?
Some have said it may be the identity of Caylee's father. But you'd think that Casey would probably know who the father was , wouldn't you?:crazy:

We all got carried away a few hours earlier and the thread got shut down!! They warned at the time that if people didn't follow the rules they wouldn't allow another General Discussion thread. Mostly the talk was about recruiting a celeb to get the word out that the public doesn't want to hear more about Casey but we need the message out that TES needs more searchers to help find Caylee.

I don't think anyone got carried away. Everyone was brainstorming to try to figure out ways to get more searchers out to help TES. I am still confused as to why it was shut down; made no sense. I know it was said that talk of NG and TM were off topic or in the wrong thread, but that never happened. Perhaps their names were mentioned in conjunction with the brainstorming, but no one was talking about them in a way to need to take it to a different board.
Ugh...it has been bugging me (not too much) this afternoon. I think the thread closing was over the top and rather heavy handed. Almost seemed like the one who closed it had not actually read the thread at all. Then when posters popped up with new threads voicing confusion those threads were quickly shut down too with a cryptic explanation. Not good form, at all. Maybe I'll get banned or put on time out for saying so but I think the closer was the one out of line in that case.

July 7
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."

This scares the poo out of me.......it is exactly how she is acting, and I think very telling about what happened to Caylee........one of the most important pieces of a puzzle to me......

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself. (she wont talk, because of trust with LE)

With great power, comes great consequence. (she think she has the power to determine who can live or die, she knows she will be in jail for a long time 'the consequence')

What is given, Can be taken away. (she gave Cindy a Granddaughter, even though she wanted to put her up for adoption, and took that 'priveledge' away from Cindy)

Everyone Lies. (Her parents, her)

Everyone Dies" (her innocent baby)

Just wanted to pop in and welcome all the great Newbies we have on Websleuths.

It is so cool that so many of you are jumping right in. In can be a bit intimidating but you all are doing great.

Don't hesitate to PM or email me if you have any questions. It might take a while for me to get back to you but I will...eventually :)

Don't forget to check out our fun private forums. Only members of WS can post and read at the forums located here,

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Carry on and WELCOME.

Tricia
Owner Websleuths.com

I was here and was following the threads, they did not get "carried away." No offense to you, but there was nothing wrong with those threads or the discussion. It's ridiculous that they "took away" the general discussion threads.

I really didn't understand the problem. :confused:

I hope they bring it back.

OMG, quit clogging up these threads with repetitive questions - i'm sure you can find it somewhere in the first 100 threads.

Reminds me of when I was in middle school and would ask how to spell a word and the teacher would say look it up in the dictionary....if I could spell it to look up in the dictionary then I wouldn't need to ask!

Just wanted to pop in and welcome all the great Newbies we have on Websleuths.

It is so cool that so many of you are jumping right in. In can be a bit intimidating but you all are doing great.

Don't hesitate to PM or email me if you have any questions. It might take a while for me to get back to you but I will...eventually :)

Don't forget to check out our fun private forums. Only members of WS can post and read at the forums located here,

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Carry on and WELCOME.

Tricia
Owner Websleuths.com

Thank you for the welcome Tricia!

Hi Newbies, I posted this last night but no response what do u guys think of this theory on what may have happened.

No facts... Remember the photos of Casey out dancing in the blue dress and boots, Maybe that could be the night she may have put Caylee in the trunk to go out and party that could explain the way she was acting because Caylee she thought was ok, then after her partying she discovered Caylee had died. Just a thought.

What a beautiful, angelic little face your daughter has. Just gorgeous!

Thank you so much and if that sweet baby is yours.....absolutely adorable! This case just makes me hug & kiss her a little more.

Thank you so much and if that sweet baby is yours.....absolutely adorable! This case just makes me hug & kiss her a little more.

She sure is, thanks! I know exactly what you mean. How anyone can harm such an innocent little soul is beyond me. Children are such a blessing.

Hi Newbies, I posted this last night but no response what do u guys think of this theory on what may have happened.

No facts... Remember the photos of Casey out dancing in the blue dress and boots, Maybe that could be the night she may have put Caylee in the trunk to go out and party that could explain the way she was acting because Caylee she thought was ok, then after her partying she discovered Caylee had died. Just a thought.

That is been discussed on the general threads (I couldn't begin to tell you where) and some were theorizing the she could have drugged Caylee and it went horribly wrong. Although the thought of using the trunk of the car/drugs as a babysitter is beyond my comprehension. Considering her behavior, I wouldn't put it past her to do something so stupid. If she did this, I would think that she would HAVE HAD to drug Caylee, I have a daughter close to the same age and there is no way she would go willingly in a trunk and stay quiet.

About the Chloroform found in Casey's trunk. It has been reported that it could either be just that , Chloroform. Or Chloroform created when something like bleach and cleaning fluid mix. JB will probably argue that it was one or more components come together to create some form of Chloroform?
But the FBI lab being as advanced as it is and the scientists and techs being as educated and experienced as probably any in the world, couldn't they tell if one or more components had been spilled in the trunk and created another compound ? Surely the separate mixtures couldn't so completely combine together by themselves as to be unable to tell if there were more than one originally?
Would appreciate another perspective.

Added later: Someone on another thread said that it would take a gallon of bleach and other products to produce even a little chloroform, so probably not a spontaneous mix that produced it.

So Casey will probably get out again today huh? This case is just depressing the #$*T out of me. Some of us are just miserable about that little baby, and her mother is sitting in jail , soon to be sitting on a comfy couch again glued to the computer, seemingly at peace with herself, safe in the knowledge that she will not be pestered with pesky little questions about her missing child by her family or anyone else because "it may interfere with the case". So she just gets to sit at home, eat hot meals , watch tv, spend 6 hours or so at her attorneys office, sleep in her bed at night, and little CAYLEE is God only knows where. If it were my child missing, my family would not let me sleep in peace , eat in peace or anything else without pummeling me with repeated questions about the days leading to and after the disappearance. My wellbeing would certainly not be valued more than that of my child. I can't really think that there are that many families out there that would just let it be. Just live together in that house and NEVER speak about what happened. :behindbar :furious: :mad: :confused::(:shocked2::nerves::fuse::shakehead: :behindbar But evidently there is one that will.

Wow, I was really surprised about the 20/20 segment about Caylee. I was ready to be mad and disgusted with ABC but I think they portrayed the situation exactly as it is and they showed Casey for who she is. Perhaps it will stimulate the search efforts and people will focus on whats important here. Finding little Caylee's remains and giving her a proper resting place.

Wow, I was really surprised about the 20/20 segment about Caylee. I was ready to be mad and disgusted with ABC but I think they portrayed the situation exactly as it is and they showed Casey for who she is. Perhaps it will stimulate the search efforts and people will focus on whats important here. Finding little Caylee's remains and giving her a proper resting place.

Dang, we had company and I missed it. Hope there will be a rerun. Glad they didn't portray Casey as the victim. I'm beginning to have doubts that they will find little Caylee at all. Casey may not have much education, but some people in this world are very smart when it comes to "no good".

ok i have a stupid question, where do you find the number of any particular thread? Is it right in front of my face and i can't see the forrest for the trees?

2nd stupid question, if you want to post a url that is video is that different than posting one that is text or pic only?

thank you!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back