NG Feb 2: Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN offering misty money to babysit fits perfect with TN's profile, imo. IMO, TN was not in Pomona Park and that is why she couldn't do it. She sent GMA over to check and see if misty was there.

What bugs me is that if this is true then TN knew there was a problem that evening with misty and babysitting, yet her and her son, both said on national tv that they knew misty was home all night. Ron added "absolutely" she was there.

This is now another fact (if true) where rc and tn are putting their spin about facts. If this newest fact is true, there is no doubt that tn and rc know exactly what happened that day and they have lied in the media.

OK, if Misty did get someone to watch the kids, where was she? Didn't she live in the MH with them and Ron?

It was my understanding from the very first day that Haleigh was reported missing that Ron was telling friends and relatives outside of the immediate family that he had kicked her out the week before "due to her drug use" and had just let her move back in that day.

I think I heard a snippet of audio on NG where Tim Miller stated that Misty hadn't been staying at the m/h with Ron and that she just got back that evening. This was around the time that the message Hank Sr left for Tim was being publicly discussed.

I can't vouch for Tim [though I believe him 100% esp re: this], but I know for certain that Ron did say what I quoted above. [talk about calling a kettle black!] I heard it twice the 1st morning, FWTW.

This is all so :crazy:! I tend to believe the guy on Art's site that claims Misty picked up the kids. Misty said on her LVA that Tommy and the kids were at the MH when Haleigh got home from school. The A/C man was there, we really don't know much except he was there. LE is concerned of the hours from 8PM until 3AM. I am thinking maybe Misty did call and ask TN and the sister in-law to babysit and Ron said no. Misty either left the children home or took them to the so called party house. If she did take them to the party house, maybe that is where it all came down. Did Ron find Misty and the kids there? Did he see Misty doing something and lost control? Did he come home and see the children alone and asked them where Misty was and they could not respond because they didn't know and he lost control? He calls on TC to come to the MH, I think LE has records of the calls, read it somewhere or another :crazy: memory. It could be so many reason and I just don't understand why Ron or TN would even leave the children in Misty's care knowing that Ron and Misty were fighting and she had taken off on a weekend of drugs and parting. In the interview on Art's site, one of the people who claim Misty picked up the kids said they over heard her say she had gotten some bad . Maybe Misty went back to where ever it was she got the bad stuff from with the kids? Didn't have any money and offered up Haleigh? :)sick:). To many lies coming from Misty, Ron, TC, TN and GGMS IMO. They are all covering for each other in one way or another IMO.

madj, I think that guy sounded truthful, too, but did he actually say which day the speeding past the bus stop occurred? [Or which day he was remembering seeing Misty pick up the kids?]

Real questions - I can't recall & I'm 'bout to conk out onto my keyboard, lol.

thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member