GUILTY NH - Abby Hernandez, 14, North Conway, 9 Oct 2013 - #15

So finally it is a "private juvenile matter" right?

It is a matter of justice to not name victims of sexual crimes.

Can we just delete this thread and make one for the criminal Nate Kibby???

Please?

:cow:

The motorcycle helmet thing reminded me of Ariel Castro. I wonder how much he paid attention to that case. He makes me ill.

The details of this case are just horrifying.

Wow.... I'm so sorry this happen to this poor sweet girl. Just sick to my stomach over this. Stay strong sweet girl.

New Hampshire man indicted on hundreds of charges in teen's kidnapping

"Nathaniel Kibby, 34, was indicted on 205 charges by two grand juries in the gruesome kidnapping of AH, 14. His charges include sexual assault, robbery and criminal threatening.

Grand juries in Coos and Carroll counties indicted Kibby this week. His charges include kidnapping, sexual assault, robbery, criminal threatening, illegal use of a gun and illegal use of an electronic restraint device."

snip

"More than 150 of the indictments were redacted for the victim’s protection, Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/n-h-man-indicted-205-charges-teen-kidnapping-article-1.2048968

How utterly horrific to read....and I started to read, and had to stop. I had read enough. Enough to know that what had long been suspected, was there, in print. There are no words for things like this. I do hope that young lady is healing. These wounds will be opened again during a trial.....and she will have to heal again.
Prayers outbound for she and her family.

Yeah, I could only get through the first two PDFs. She is a very strong young lady. I think I will refrain for now and absorb what she endured. I hope she is given her privacy by peers and community while she seeks to heal from such an experience. Very sad for her, that she had to get through what she did. But get through she did. And it could have so easily been something far different.

It's worse than we ever could have thought. Ever.

AH is the strongest person I know. She survived. She showed him that he didn't win. And, she's gonna put him away FOREVER.

ZH raised a warrior princess. May they all find peace and happiness.

I followed this case early on but not so much in the middle and only barely when she was " FOUND SAFE" Hallelujah. Question for you super snoopers. Did he know her or stalk her or just pick anyone at random that day ? TIA

That's a big unknown, Schmae. Maybe we'll find that out during the trial.

ETA: some clues may be buried in the indictments.

Evidently, she tried to leave clues by "carving" info about his identity in the letter to her mother...punishment was he shocked her with an electronic weapon.

http://www.courts.state.nh.us/caseinfo/pdf/kibby/index.htm

The level of brutality and torture (taped her eyes shut? :( tased and shocked her from head to toe? Gave her water through an aquarium pump? Shock Collar...Assorted gags? Gagged her and covered her head with a tshirt then put a motorcycle helmet over her head? No WAAAAAY this was his first crime like this. JMO.

Horrific beyond words. Just so sick, heartbreaking that someone could do something like this...what all she went through...14 years old...I'm so sorry. Sending love and light...

Sorry, can't find the words right now. Like MamaJoJo said, this is worse than could have been imagined...so angry. And deeply deeply sad.

May she find healing...is that even possible?

This case makes me want to sign out of WS and never come back here again. (Nothing against you all awesome people here, this is just so, ugh, can't express myself clearly right now, sorry.)

love and light.

He threatened to hurt her family and her dogs...:(

:candle:

unbelievable...

Now I know why I had such a sick, sick bad bad feeling...

I followed this case early on but not so much in the middle and only barely when she was " FOUND SAFE" Hallelujah. Question for you super snoopers. Did he know her or stalk her or just pick anyone at random that day ? TIA

Somehow I got the idea from the PDFs I could stomach that he may have lured her by selling pot to her and then suddenly tazed her and grabbed her.

Yeah, I could only get through the first two PDFs. She is a very strong young lady. I think I will refrain for now and absorb what she endured. I hope she is given her privacy by peers and community while she seeks to heal from such an experience. Very sad for her, that she had to get through what she did. But get through she did. And it could have so easily been something far different.

I'm right with you. I could only read two as well before it got to be too much. Well, here are all the horrible details so many people demanded as their right to know and as proof or they could not believe this poor little girl wasn't complicit. I hope they are all satisfied now. Me? I'm sick.

Sick about what she went though and that the salacious public will read about these things. I'm not shocked though. It's along the lines of what I thought this poor kid suffered. I'm so sad for her.

I guess the only small silver lining, is the timing. Both the murder trial of former Patriot player Aaron Hernandez and the trial of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are getting underway at the same time, deflecting a lot of media attention in New England.

Anyone else wonder if this guy was motivated by the Ariel Castro story? Of course he had to be a sick F to begin with but maybe had not figured out how to go about it.
I wonder if he's tied to any previous crimes. I just don't think the first time you attempted to be a sick F would be such a big move. Thoughts ?

I am still so curious as to how she was released/escaped....

:waitasec:

I am still in shocked. She is one brave girl to face him in court that day. Gitana I thought the same thing. Maybe she previously bought from him, and he lured her.

The level of brutality and torture (taped her eyes shut? :( tased and shocked her from head to toe? Gave her water through an aquarium pump? Shock Collar...Assorted gags? Gagged her and covered her head with a tshirt then put a motorcycle helmet over her head? No WAAAAAY this was his first crime like this. JMO.

Horrific beyond words. Just so sick, heartbreaking that someone could do something like this...what all she went through...14 years old...I'm so sorry. Sending love and light...

Sorry, can't find the words right now. Like MamaJoJo said, this is worse than could have been imagined...so angry. And deeply deeply sad.

May she find healing...is that even possible?

This case makes me want to sign out of WS and never come back here again. (Nothing against you all awesome people here, this is just so, ugh, can't express myself clearly right now, sorry.)

love and light.

He threatened to hurt her family and her dogs...:(

:candle:

unbelievable...

Now I know why I had such a sick, sick bad bad feeling...

You managed to say what I couldn't bring myself to last night margarita, I figured we might get some answers for some of the questions we had for so long, and went and read some of the indictments, just like some of you I couldn't make it through much, I had to get off here but could not stop thinking about the sheer horrors 'A' had to endure, like you say worse than we could ever imagine. I have so much respect for this incredibly strong and beautiful young lady, and so much anger, so so much anger for that .. and I will stop there because I want to say so much more but none of it is suitable for WS.

I hate this world today, I really do. I sincerely and wholeheartedly hope dear 'A' is able to heal and live a happy life, but I agree, today I just feel like "how can you?" I'm 43 and had to endure *stuff* as a teenager and beyond, nothing like this, nothing of this magnitude but I am still trying to heal, and struggle often.

I am still so curious as to how she was released/escaped....

:waitasec:

I always thought he let her go and drove her close to home. Why? Well apparently he hadnt graduated to being a murderer and maybe he had to leave his premises for awhile or someone was moving in or he became paranoid that someone was suspecting something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creditsonline
Back