GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information found on the scanner cannot be discussed on this thread because we have an open scanner thread downstairs.

Would you mind linking the scanner ? Or is " downstairs " actually a sub-forum name that I cant find ?

I reran the directions on Google Maps, this time with Fall Mountain High School and North Conway, and the difference is much the same:

- 164mi (2 hrs 53mins) traveling US-302 W and I-91 S
- 142mi (3hrs) traveling I-93 S
- 123mi (3hrs 1min) traveling NH-104 W

O/T I keep watching your avatar and going "boing boing" :blushing:

Hoping for good news when I'm back on in the morning :please:

ack. I was asking about a possible serial (killer/rapist/abductor, etc.) upthread just to bring new ideas into Abby's disappearance... but now...

Check it out, just found this...looks like AH, no?

http://gailmariehrnndz.tumblr.com/

*Possibly AH's Tumblr account?
**It IS her (page links to the site that shall not be named) this is a whole new username to add to the search!

Yes, that does appear to be AH. She links to another social media site which is disallowed on Websleuths (and itself was linked to AH's twitter). So following my convoluted reasoning, I think that is AH's Tumblr.

Information found on the scanner cannot be discussed on this thread because we have an open scanner thread downstairs.

I didnt pull anything off of the scanner nor from downstairs . I linked to a NECN article that NECN had Tweeted out .

I didnt pull anything off of the scanner nor from downstairs . I linked to a NECN article that NECN had Tweeted out .

I didn't mean to imply you had, just giving the location and the rules for the scanner thread.

ETA: Okay, I understand. It's a fine line because this case is being followed on our own scanner thread and if we bring MSM talk about scanners, we cannot have an open scanner thread. We are using the same scanner as NECN.

Where is Hollye. I know she hates the bing maps, lol....need her to put up a bing map with just 4 orange dots......keep the wooded path yellow line down from school, remove orange dot that says pond (that is retention pond with stockade fence around it ). So you can see that dirt rd. Danak says track students practice over there.

Please then put an orange dot where Abby lives, put one more at Cranmore Mtn resort, and do a line along hurricane Mtn rd. God forsaken desolate rd over mountain to Maine.

Then people can expand and view this area.

Sorry! I had to actually do work today. I'm on it if someone else hasn't done it.

Hollye

Wasn't there talk of searching places by a towing company?

Towing companies can work on cars somewhat...

but..... Maybe I misunderstood your question...

JMO
I was also trying to piece this and the questions regarding towing/mechanics together from the same poster, I saw where she requested specific posts be read but I still didn't follow, not sure if I need to be following social media more to pick up on embedded clues or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500