NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth possibly was the wife and could not be found because she was among the dead in barrels? So no ID
Possibly—or the "Elizabeth" that he claimed to be married to in 1980 may have been murdered prior to the Allenstown killings. He may have killed her but kept the child he had with her and used it to meet the woman found in one of the barrels. That seems to be his MO. Like someone else mentioned, he probably killed all four of the Allenstown victims once he met Denise.

Hi guys - I'm Katie.

I've been following this thread for awhile. I'm from NH - so glad to get a break in the case finally!

Hopefully the pieces will finally all come together.

In 1980 he had an Elizabeth listed as his wife.I wonder if the Allentown adult woman's name could be Elizabeth. Or perhaps the name of the mother of the Middle child he fathered.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Throwing something else out there, would look for any UID's or murder victims that were found in barrels, wrapped in plastic or tied up with wire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So we don't know who Evans really is? If he was running from something, he might also be a missing person.

I can get information on the history of General/Carol Cable and will send contact information to the Oakhillresearch group if they ask for it. I used to work as a sales rep for them. :) They're good people.

One case that comes to mind is Beth Doe. Blunt force trama wasn't used if I remember correctly, but she was dismembered. Maybe she could be one of his victims?

If anyone caught the list of states BE has been known to travel through or live .. Kindly list, Rosie Lee and aThousandyearswide have been doing a fabulous recap of the live stream LE presentation

If anyone caught the list of states BE has been known to travel through or live .. Kindly list, Rosie Lee and aThousandyearswide have been doing a fabulous recap of the live stream LE presentation

I know I saw at least Texas, Louisiana, Hawaii, Washington and Oregon. There were a few others but I can't remember specifically which ones.

I know I saw at least Texas, Louisiana, Hawaii, Washington and Oregon. There were a few others but I can't remember specifically which ones.

Thank you!!!! Hopefully there is a reply of the conference or someone here copied the slides
Caught a couple, LE did make specific mention that they were very interested in Texas.

Possibly—or the "Elizabeth" that he claimed to be married to in 1980 may have been murdered prior to the Allenstown killings. He may have killed her but kept the child he had with her and used it to meet the woman found in one of the barrels. That seems to be his MO. Like someone else mentioned, he probably killed all four of the Allenstown victims once he met Denise.
I'm leaning in that direction.

One case that comes to mind is Beth Doe. Blunt force trama wasn't used if I remember correctly, but she was dismembered. Maybe she could be one of his victims?

I was thinking the same thing. She was shot and strangled but maybe he dumped her on the way to NH. I don't think she had ever given birth so she is probably not mother to the middle child.

If anyone caught the list of states BE has been known to travel through or live .. Kindly list, Rosie Lee and aThousandyearswide have been doing a fabulous recap of the live stream LE presentation .

I wrote down:

Known States - NH, Cali, Idaho

Possible states - Virginia, Georgia, Texas, Hawaii, Mississippi, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, maybe Canada

So we don't know who Evans really is? If he was running from something, he might also be a missing person.
Yes.
I was thinking that too. He also might have gone AWOL from the Navy.

I was thinking the same thing. He may have dumped her on the way to NH.
If that is the case, maybe she could be the mother of the middle child.

I wrote down:

Known States - NH, Cali, Idaho

Possible states - Virginia, Georgia, Texas, Hawaii, Mississippi, Wyoming, Colorado, Arizona, maybe Canada

[emoji106] Thank You [emoji106]

Wow what a sad and interesting case. I just scrolled through the last 10 pages and that answered alot of my questions. This Robert Evans was a real . Reminds me of Franklin Delano Floyd of the Sharon Marshall mess. RE changed his name so many times and probably killed alot of people. I hope they find out who the mother was of the middle child, and the ID of the woman and 2 kids. This is unreal.

Could be. Definitely not outside the realm of possibility if he was in the Navy down in Philly. Perhaps her DNA should also be check against that unrelated child.

Wow what a sad and interesting case. I just scrolled through the last 10 pages and that answered alot of my questions. This Robert Evans was a real . Reminds me of Franklin Delano Floyd of the Sharon Marshall mess. RE changed his name so many times and probably killed alot of people. I hope they find out who the mother was of the middle child, and the ID of the woman and 2 kids. This is unreal.
I thought of Floyd also. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member