NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I did not know until today, all thou she most likely disappeared by the hands of someone else Kathryn Elizabeth Collins Port Lavaca, TX worked at Brown & Root (KBR) in Bay City, TX. She had quit her job not long before her disappearance in April 1981 wonder the length of time she had worked there? It has my curiosity up....... cannot tie her into a timeline for TR as that he was in NH at the time of her disappearance but still all the more curious.

Something I did not know until today, all thou she most likely disappeared by the hands of someone else Kathryn Elizabeth Collins Port Lavaca, TX worked at Brown & Root (KBR) in Bay City, TX. She had quit her job not long before her disappearance in April 1981 wonder the length of time she had worked there? It has my curiosity up....... cannot tie her into a timeline for TR as that he was in NH at the time of her disappearance but still all the more curious.

Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Did not think in any way that Kathryn was the oldest A4, she absolutely does not look like her at all...... absolutely agree that Kathryn's nose is very distinctive. The letter was signed in Feb 80 by Elizabeth Evans this the only evidence that is publicly known of Elizabeth's existence. Could Kathryn be Elizabeth the way to resolve and close that door is to look back at Kathyrn's last few years and "vetting" her out .

It was a bit of a surprise to me that Kathyrn had worked for Brown & Root, as that TPR did as well it interested me

Something we do not have is any info of TPR's travels while he was living in we know he was sporting a Disneyland tee in one photo its possible he had went there prior or during the time he was living in NH. It's my opinion that he visited CA while he was living in NH.
Then again we do not know before NH and after CA either ...
f1e68bab_duh.gif

Would love to hear some updates on the case its been 9 mths since the last Nov 17

Last edited:
This goes a bit into OT.... Looking in to Collins also lead me into SK Donald Leroy Evans former Marine whom lived in Galveston had confessed to killing victims at parks and rest areas across the country between the 70's and 90's. He was looked at to be a suspect for the disappearance of Collins & Priddy. Had not heard of him before now he's on my radar, from what I gather is that his concience started to get the best of him and he started confessing. He stated he had 60 victims ... wether that is true or not as many SK's like to over exaggerate whom knows. One interesting point is his last name and was former military all thou different division than TPR.

DLE is in my notes .....for MPs & Does

recall a few MP's that disappeared from parks one off the top of my head was in AZ ... my memory is a bit vague believe she was last seen going into a restroom.

Donald Leroy Evans | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Last edited:
Did not think in any way that Kathryn was the oldest A4, she absolutely does not look like her at all...... absolutely agree that Kathryn's nose is very distinctive. The letter was signed in Feb 80 by Elizabeth Evans this the only evidence that is publicly known of Elizabeth's existence. Could Kathryn be Elizabeth the way to resolve and close that door is to look back at Kathyrn's last few years and "vetting" her out .

It was a bit of a surprise to me that Kathyrn had worked for Brown & Root, as that TPR did as well it interested me

Something we do not have is any info of TPR's travels while he was living in we know he was sporting a Disneyland tee in one photo its possible he had went there prior or during the time he was living in NH. It's my opinion that he visited CA while he was living in NH.
Then again we do not know before NH and after CA either ...
f1e68bab_duh.gif

Would love to hear some updates on the case its been 9 mths since the last Nov 17

I agree that's a highly suggestive connection.

I was up in New Hampshire a couple of weeks ago. Friends said there are quite a few rumors about the case--nothing in particular worth repeating but it appears that it is being very actively investigated even though nothing has been said to the public. I hope they have another press conference soon.

I agree that's a highly suggestive connection.

I was up in New Hampshire a couple of weeks ago. Friends said there are quite a few rumors about the case--nothing in particular worth repeating but it appears that it is being very actively investigated even though nothing has been said to the public. I hope they have another press conference soon.

40ad66f8_thanx.gif
Carbuff for your input it is always greatly appreciated ...

Oh yes would love for a press conference to occur soon, even just a mini little update to say hey were working this people and we have some very good leads .... ya know just a little something.

40ad66f8_thanx.gif
Carbuff for your input it is always greatly appreciated ...

Oh yes would love for a press conference to occur soon, even just a mini little update to say hey were working this people and we have some very good leads .... ya know just a little something.

No press conference...but Barbara is willing to take credit now where credit is immensely due. KSBW Exclusive: Central Coast genealogist cracks the code to track down Golden State Killer

The woman behind the capture of the Golden State Killer

She's made it all possible from the beginning.

No press conference...but Barbara is willing to take credit now where credit is immensely due. KSBW Exclusive: Central Coast genealogist cracks the code to track down Golden State Killer

She's made it all possible from the beginning.
Kudos to her! Looks like she is currently working on other cases including the Boy in the Box. Everyone on that thread here on WS is going to be thrilled as they have been hounding Colleen Fitzpatrick from Doe DNA Project to do it.

““I have quite a number of cases … in progress,” Rae-Venter said. “I’m hoping to get results as early as next week.”

One is the “Boy in the Box,” a 1957 cold case out of Philadelphia where an unknown boy aged 3 to 7 years old was found murdered in a cardboard box.”

Does anyone know if the real Curtis Mayo Kimball lived in Texas or Georgia or California? Or any combination of the three?

Last edited:
He was in Texas. I don't have access to my notes atm, but I believe he was somewhere close to La Porte, TX.

Pulling from memory too... His ID was stolen while he was working in that area believe he lived close to Baytown LaPorte ..for some reason I'm recalling conroe and now lives in GA

Does anyone know if the real Curtis Mayo Kimball lived in Texas or Georgia or California? Or any combination of the three?

As others stated Real Curtis did work near Laporte Texas and lived in Georgia near Greensboro. (Going just from memory). I remember Greensboro was important too.

I think I recall that fake Curtis (Terry) had been arrested nearby Greensboro, GA (reported by our case insider) and some other person who's ID was used by Terry also lived nearby in that vicinity. Can't remember at the moment which ID though.

As others stated Real Curtis did work near Laporte Texas and lived in Georgia near Greensboro. (Going just from memory). I remember Greensboro was important too.

I think I recall that fake Curtis (Terry) had been arrested nearby Greensboro, GA (reported by our case insider) and some other person who's ID was used by Terry also lived nearby in that vicinity. Can't remember at the moment which ID though.

Ok, I was double checking on what I remembered above and have found the post here in thread 2 with ID theft Texas/Georgia link. What I remember above is correct.

Recomending to check - short but relevant info on ID theft/Georgia links and also years. - NH - NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Second ID theft in Georgia was from Gerry Mockerman.

What is interesting - Terry was arrested in Greensboro sometime between late '86 and 88 under the name of Gordon Jenson. Under this alias he abandoned Lisa. So he was not worried to still use the same ID/alias but travelled very far from RV park of California. There are definitely some more ties or travels to GA for unknown reason. His next arrest in '88 CA - was under ID of Gerry Mockerman.

Something else came to mind it was mentioned that the Curtis ID was not used until 4 years after it was stolen. Will need to go back and dig it up in thread #2 its been awhile and my memory is not as good as it once was..:confused:

Yes, that is correct. No need to dig up link as that is also mentioned in link I posted in previous post. Curtis ID was stolen apparently from Texas in early '80s and used by Terry only from 84 when he reapeared in CA. (Well, that is first known use of that ID. He could have use it also already between '82-84 in other states just no one digged up yet properly where he was at that time frame. It was confirmed by verified insider that he was/passed through Gergia and Texas in those gap years).

Apparently Gerry Mockerman ID was stolen also in very early 80s in Georgia and used only sometime in '88 (Idaho and CA). However I do have a bit of reservation about this one and think this ID might have been stolen at a bit of later date, when Terry was arrested there. I don't think it was coincidence he started to use it straight after arrest and visit in GA.

As Terry was quite opportunistic (reactive) and not the best in long pre-planning for some reason I doubt he would sit on stolen things for years. We also can't rule out he obtained those IDs at certain time from some contact who did steal/trade them in the first place.

Last edited:
Ok, I was double checking on what I remembered above and have found the post here in thread 2 with ID theft Texas/Georgia link. What I remember above is correct.

Recomending to check - short but relevant info on ID theft/Georgia links and also years. - NH - NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Second ID theft in Georgia was from Gerry Mockerman.

What is interesting - Terry was arrested in Greensboro sometime between late '86 and 88 under the name of Gordon Jenson. Under this alias he abandoned Lisa. So he was not worried to still use the same ID/alias but travelled very far from RV park of California. There are definitely some more ties or travels to GA for unknown reason. His next arrest in '88 CA - was under ID of Gerry Mockerman.

Perhaps there was someplace in Georgia where he could work under the table when he got in trouble and drifted into town?? Do we know where any of Rasmussen family lived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
c728