Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Authorities reveal actual identity of killer known as ‘Bob Evans’

Man identified as Terry Peder Rasmussen

MANCHESTER, N.H. —

Authorities now know the true identity of the man known as Bob Evans, the Attorney General’s Office announced Friday.
The man was identified as Terry Peder Rasmussen, who was born in 1943 in Denver. Authorities made the identity through a DNA sample provided by someone who was believed to be his child.

Authorities reveal actual identity of killer known as ‘Bob Evans’

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
REMINDER:

What you have heard from someone else is hearsay and considered rumor, not fact. Rumors cannot be discussed here.

To be considered fact, the information must be supported by links to MSM or LE or publicly available documents.

This post lands at random.

Discussing moderation in the threads is against TOS.

Please read The Rules. ALL members are expected to read those rules, know those rules, and post in accordance with them. Please do not expect an explanation for every post that is edited or removed.

If you have an issue with moderation, either use the Alert feature or PM a Mod or Admin for assistance or clarification.

:tyou:

1980 - New Hampshire
(January 9th)– New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Was sent a certified letter at 925 Hayward address letter signed by an Elizabeth Evans.

(February) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth and referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old.

(June) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth

(October) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

Somewhere way back when there was another reference that children had been known to be at the apartment however no ages were noted.

1981 - New Hampshire
(Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; Note: TR is wearing Disneyland Ragland T-Shirt. Note: Had found the street name where the photo was taken recall it was east of Manchester however unable have been unable to find it again.

(May-June 1981) - D/L was born

(November 26th) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen at a Thanksgiving gathering at her family’s home.

(December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to the apartment on 925 Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.

1981 Directory for 925 Hayward Street . Is the year that Robert Evans shows up at this address.

The 1980 directory listing has another person at 925 a Joseph "H*****"

Right about 347 Hayward middle column is P. Daneault 1980 is the year Denise Daneault lived there which if you count the intersecting streets to Hayward you can see it was a number of blocks from 925.

upload_2020-1-12_9-37-13.png

This is the directory listing for some Evans's in Manchester 1981 Note 2 particular ones a Robert on Hayward and a Denise on 123 Pleasant Street: I haven't ruled out yet the one on 123 Pleasant Street.

Attachments

• 1981-Evans-lsting.PNG
    1981-Evans-lsting.PNG
    842.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I'll soon be posting an update here. Want to make sure it's organized before doing more.

Question: Has anyone come across an alias that was never confirmed or that was ruled out? I remember seeing a few on here years ago but now can't find it. Donald Countryman was one.

I'll soon be posting an update here. Want to make sure it's organized before doing more.

Question: Has anyone come across an alias that was never confirmed or that was ruled out? I remember seeing a few on here years ago but now can't find it. Donald Countryman was one.
I can't remember a Donald Countryman (I may well be wrong). Here are some aliases, but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for:

ATTACHMENT B
Names and Information Used by Robert “Bob” Evans

Confirmed aliases:

1.Robert T. Evans
a.Robert C. Evans

2.Curtis Mayo Kimball

3.Gordon Curtis Jenson
a.Gordon Curtis Jensen

4.Gerald E. Mockerman
a.Jerry Edward Mockerman

5.Lawrence William Vanner​

Other alias variations:

1.Jerry Edwards Gorman
2.Ulos Jenson
3.Curtis Rollin Kimball
4.Don Vannerson​

https://www.doj.nh.gov/news/2017/documents/20170126-allenstown-suspect-names.pdf

In more positive news, NCMEC redid their facial approximation of the middle child and smoothed out some minor details.

JMMRSVE5JBGR5H6MIB7R2AAPQ4.jpg

New image of final unidentified victim of Allenstown, N.H. serial killer released - The Boston Globe

folieadeuxnola,

Do you have any more info on this person, Elizabeth Ann Shaw. Or a reference for where this name came from in relation to TPR statements?

List of names and various statements TR made about his partner or partner(s).

• Divorced 1st Wife
  • Marlyse Elizabeth Honeychurch (Last seen Thanksgiving 1978)
  • Elizabeth Evans - Signed certified letter in Manchester, NH
  • Elizabeth Ann Shaw - Ancestry board, parents lived in NJ
  • Denise LaPorte, Legal Notice
  • Donna LaPort, Legal Notice
  • Donna Jenson, Legal Notice
  • Donna Walter or Walters - 1985 Arrest, TR stated he was dating and claimed she was a nurse that either worked or lived in Orange County, CA
  • Met Denise/Donna in Quebec, Canada
  • Married Denise in Roanoke, VA
  • Denise died in a traffic accident in 1983
  • Denise died in a hit & run car accident in Houston, TX
  • Wife was murdered during a robbery in Corpus Christi, TX

I'm listening to the BBP episode with Eric (TPR's son) and I can't hear what he says at around 13:40:

"There had to be this divining moment, where it all became nothing. When the value of human life became ??? with him."

There is no transcript of this episode:
Update #2: Eric Rasmussen — Bear Brook

Can anyone hear what he says?

eta: I haven't listened to this episode until now because I have hearing problems, so I preferred the transcripts. Took me a while, but, if anyone hasn't listened to it yet, please do! Gripping and sad, but at the same time beautiful.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316