GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree it is the same child... but!!! I'd need one of the photos done in a mirror image.
As we see it the L nostril is larger in one picture. and the Rt nostril is bigger in the other.
IF ONE IMAGE WAS FLIPPED ... I Think it would be MUCH clearer...
Ive heard LE PUTS OUT flipped images for a reason..CAN'T remember why tho.
Anybody know how to do that?
Mirror image of blue boy?

Black and white shot helps too. It helps define Blues picture. But then if there were injuries, they covered them up, changing his looks slightly.

OK I flipped "baby blue" but I don't know how to do a split screen...
This is freaky! HAS TO BE THE SAME CHILD IMO!!!

Attachments

• Untitled-1%20copy2.jpg
    Untitled-1%20copy2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 97
Looking at the two photos enlarged. I don't think it's the same child. The eye shape is very different. The eyebrow shape also. I really wish they would find out who this child is. So very sad.
Jen

Wow! I'd be surprised to find out that isn't the same little boy.

I hope they truly are close to identifying Baby Boy Blue and I also hope an arrest (or arrests) will quickly follow if it was homicide.

Rest in peace little man </3

Kids change so much from 2 to 5. It does look really close. Anyone know how to do a layover?

I am not sure the basic shape of the skull doesnt change at those ages. Wow , though it does look like the same child.

So very, very sad. The generated photo is haunting. So very sad.

Is anyone else seeing just the *hint* of a mole in the same spot on the daycare photo? Look closely. You can barely see it.

So sad for this beautiful boy. :(

They look so much alike however after looking at the much bigger picture and it's much more detailed he actually looks to have some freckles and a reddish tint to his hair.

A good way to determine a match is by comparing earlobes. Attached vs. Detached. JBean taught me that one. I can't get a good enough look at Blue Boys ears to tell.

A good way to determine a match is by comparing earlobes. Attached vs. Detached. JBean taught me that one. I can't get a good enough look at Blue Boys ears to tell.
I was looking at the inner part of the pinna in the flipped pic.I.posted. while I may have flipped the wrong photo... look at the left ear of the boys. (their left) OUR RIGHT. almost dead on...NO PUN intended.

So very, very sad. The generated photo is haunting. So very sad.

Is anyone else seeing just the *hint* of a mole in the same spot on the daycare photo? Look closely. You can barely see it.

So sad for this beautiful boy. :(

Good catch on the mole!

Isn't Newport RI a big naval base? RI tags white with black letters and no designs. Abt 3 hours to Berwick.

The boy is believed to be between 4 and 5 years old, according to the latest information on the child's age from State Police.

Police think the body was left at the scene around 7:30 a.m. and that the child died about two hours prior.

State Police say they're also investigating the possibility that whoever left the child's body behind knew the area since the remains were discovered in such a remote area.

http://www.wgme.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wgme_vid_7862.shtml

The release of a computer-generated photo of the boy, contact with all police departments and school districts in Maine and New Hampshire, multiple press conferences, and work with missing children agencies all didn't bear fruit Monday, and Lt. Brian McDonough said his department will continue to actively pursue every lead and wait for the phone call identifying the child.

Maine State Police spokesman Steve McCausland said his department is still actively investigating the case and isn't just passively waiting for the call identifying the child.

Despite the lack of information about the boy's identity, McDonough said he is "pleased with the progress the investigation is making" and is confident the high volume of information and coverage about the boy will bring resolution.

Police are also working with local day cares, pediatricians and other agencies as well as the National Center For Missing and Exploited Children and others to try and identify the boy, who McDonough said may or may not be local.

Police are also using surveillance video from area businesses as part of the investigation, although additional details about that footage wasn't released Monday.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20110517/GJNEWS_01/705179965

Now that they have said the child is between 4 and 5 years old... that eliminates a few of the previous possibilities. Here are the remaining ones... (feel free to add to the list.)

Missing/suspected child on the left, our Blue Eyed Boy on the right.

I keep seeing on facebook that they have "eliminated" the Skelton boys as being this child. But I have not seen that anywhere else, including the Skelton boys facebook and any news reports. I could have missed it I guess.

TANNER LUCAS SKELTON

Age 5 - about the same height and weight - Blonde and Blue eyed
Missing since Nov 26, 2010 from Michigan with his two older brothers, claimed to be given to a woman

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=3&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

tannerblue.jpg

EZEKIEL ELIJAH-ORION SUN

Age 4 - same height and weight - blonde and blue eyed
Missing since March 3, 2011 - from Oregon with his mother

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

ezekielblue.jpg

Mod Snip

What a beautiful little boy... unfortunately I don't think he is any of the children listed thus far... lips, jaws and ears vary with each child in comparison, IMO.

What a beautiful little boy... unfortunately I don't think he is any of the children listed thus far... lips, jaws and ears vary with each child in comparison, IMO.

I think the daycare child is a possibility just because a kid changes so much from 2-4 years old. When they lose their baby fat... they can change drastically. So I can't rule that one out.

The other two... I don't think so either.

I noticed his face looks to have a very slight "fading" hint of sunburn.
So I wonder if the freckles normaly stand out as much or not.

Yes most children do change quite a bit during that age but I just do not see enough similarities. Then again I am no expert either.
I was hoping they would know by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member