GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it goes back to the caring of the child. Those shoes look new, maybe worn a week. So again I have to question, why buy new clothes and shoes for the child, if he was just going to dumped off and murdered?

UGH it's so aggravating.

A mother or father who lose control and suddenly lash out at the child, accidentally killing them.

Abused kids are not always neglected. Many come from "good" or well off or middle class families and their basic needs may be met. But physical abuse can happen to any kid. And physical abuse can accidentally lead to death.

Timothy Pitzen

Makes me wonder if the boys mother killed him and then herself? How far away was she?Odd that the time of death is very close to TP missing.

Why is the name Patrickin my head? Is a Patrick missing somewhere?

I think he looks nothing like Timothy Pitzen.

I am wonder about 2 things. 1. his head appears big on top like macro-cephalic and 2. his lip is drooping like he had a stroke. Anyone else notice these?

It looks like there is some redness and swelling on the side of his mouth. Looks like he was struck or smothered. I believe this is a morgue picture that they enhanced with a computer to make him look alive. In other words, they did not hide the bruised, swollen mouth much but intsead changed the photo to make his eyes look open and alive. Poor baby.

I hope that's not true...I have a 2 year old and if he's only going to double in size as an adult he's going to be very very very short!

I heard it was 2.5 years of age. I have heard this all my life. So if you measure them at 2.5 and they are 36 inches tall, they would be about 6 feet tall. But there are a lot of variables that can change that. It's just a basic guideline not set in stone. This link says it's age two, not two and a half but I always heard age two and a half: http://www.ehow.com/how_7337392_estimate-two-one_half-years-age.html

I think baby Gabriel is too young. They said 4-6. Big difference imo.

Kyron---they look nothing alike imo

Tanner---maybe

what happened with the daycare picture? Was that ruled out already?

I agree with your assessment of the possibilities mentioned so far. I also heard that LE honed in on a child they thought was a perfect match but found him at home, safe and alive. I'm thinking that might have been the daycare kid:

According to McDonough, police received a "significant" lead about a boy who resembled the deceased boy, but a follow-up check revealed that boy was alive and well. He would not say where that boy was from. http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20110517-NEWS-105170387

The information he provided about CODIS was interesting. In the UID section here on WS, CODIS is mentioned all the time so it isn't just used to match criminals...

I got this from the CODIS website:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/codis/codis_brochure
Several Indexes Categorize the Profiles Entered into CODIS

■Convicted Offender – contains DNA profiles of individuals convicted of crimes.
■Arrestees – contains profiles of arrested persons (if state law permits the collection of arrestee samples).
■Forensic – contains DNA profiles developed from crime scene evidence, such as semen stains or blood.
■Missing Persons – contains DNA reference profiles from missing persons.
■Biological Relatives of Missing Persons – contains DNA profiles voluntarily contributed from relatives of missing persons.
■Unidentified Humans (Remains) – contains DNA profiles developed from unidentified humans and remains.

I don't think they will find anything unless one of the parents has a criminal record and has profile in CODIS.

As someone else pointed out, I would be very interested to know if the military maintains some type of DNA database....if they don't it would be a great idea.

Thank-you for this post, Tabacue.

I agree with your assessment of the possibilities mentioned so far. I also heard that LE honed in on a child they thought was a perfect match but found him at home, safe and alive. I'm thinking that might have been the daycare kid:

According to McDonough, police received a "significant" lead about a boy who resembled the deceased boy, but a follow-up check revealed that boy was alive and well. He would not say where that boy was from. http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20110517-NEWS-105170387

I was thinking this same thing!

Can someone post the link to the FB page for him again? I tried to find it in the thread but there's so many posts I keep losing track.

ETA: Nevermind. I just found it. Thanx anyway :)

Should we be able to narrow it down to states with active navy bases with plates with a white background less then 2 hours away? Is that to much?

I bet the car is actually registered in a non-New England state. if you live in southern ME you see a lot of cars that are from MA, which has white plates, and it's fairly likely that you would recognize a plate that's similar to a style you see every day, you know?

less likely that you would recognize a plate from Michigan or Virginia, both of which have white backgrounds.

ezekielblueGabriel2.jpg

omg the eyes and lips.

No, the hair is completely different. Naturally curly vs. Straight and wispy. No match there IMO.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_202696716438553&ap=1 here's my group and there is an event people on here are calling a group also.

Thanx Ripegirl! I just joined yours too, as well as 2 others. I see someone on there was giving you a hard time about the cause. Some people are just a-holes! Thanx 4 all you do <3

I'm working on making a pic that people can use as their profile pic or put wherever they want to help circulate his pic and get it seen by more people. I have FB friends from all over the world, so I want to use this as an advantage to helping identify this angel. When I'm done I'll post it here and at your FB group so people can use it if they want.

The information he provided about CODIS was interesting. In the UID section here on WS, CODIS is mentioned all the time so it isn't just used to match criminals...

I got this from the CODIS website:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/codis/codis_brochure
Several Indexes Categorize the Profiles Entered into CODIS

&#9632;Convicted Offender – contains DNA profiles of individuals convicted of crimes.
&#9632;Arrestees – contains profiles of arrested persons (if state law permits the collection of arrestee samples).
&#9632;Forensic – contains DNA profiles developed from crime scene evidence, such as semen stains or blood.
&#9632;Missing Persons – contains DNA reference profiles from missing persons.
&#9632;Biological Relatives of Missing Persons – contains DNA profiles voluntarily contributed from relatives of missing persons.
&#9632;Unidentified Humans (Remains) – contains DNA profiles developed from unidentified humans and remains.

I don't think they will find anything unless one of the parents has a criminal record and has profile in CODIS.

As someone else pointed out, I would be very interested to know if the military maintains some type of DNA database....if they don't it would be a great idea.

Yes the Military has samples containing DNA for just about all service members now.

Here's an old article:
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=41418
Note date as: ROCKVILLE, Md., July 13, 1998

However, no matter how important we would think it might be there are extremely stringent regulations and rules as to who can access that database and why. It's not kept indefinately either.

a snippet from the article that applies to usage:

Use of the DoD DNA cards is so restricted, in fact, that the registry can only match them with physical remains

The above statement means they can only match them to remains of a soldier. It's a pain staking process that is done here in Hawaii and can take years and years if the remains don't have a presumed identity from where they were located and found. There are some that have never been ID'ed as of yet and it's been well over a decade IIRC.

IMHO it would be almost impossible to compare this child's DNA to the samples in the registry. I don't know if the registry specimen results have now been fully computerized. I don't imagine they have.

Second. You would have to run DNA samples against every single sample for for both mother and/or father DNA because we don't know if indeed one of the parents is/retired navy or active duty navy or both parents.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/dod-dna.pdf

The above PDF states that at the time that slide show was created there were over 4.5 million sample cards. I would wager they are kept on the card and not analyzed and processed into a computer. That's JMHO.

Although I wish there were a way to compare this child's DNA to every single of the over 4.5 Million dna samples that would be extraordinarily costly at this point in the investigation and I'm not sure that the federal government would allow the access for that given their regulations and rules. I can only imagine what the ACLU would have to say about that....JMHO.

I do think this child can be identified with good detective work and people who step forward to share any info. JMHO

I think a mother [ foster mother, step mother, grandmother] was the one who wrapped him in a blanket and laid him in an open place where he would be found.

But I think his death may have been at the hands of another. The cops said he may have died around 5:30 ish am. Why is a 6 yr old up and dressed at 5:00 am ? That seems really odd to me. Were they camping out or living out of their truck?

I also wonder if the truck might have been used, and had the navy stickers on pfrom previous owners. IDK though.

It is my understanding that approx. 4 months ago many Navy active duty from Portsmouth Navy Yard were assigned to other bases. I made mention earlier in this thread that they were Coast Guard but just found out they were Navy. Many of them were transferred overseas to Italy. I have asked my friend who just married one of them to please forward the picture to him. She is living State side.

Yes the Military has samples containing DNA for just about all service members now.

This is what I was saying in an earlier post.

My husband stated that even if it were KNOWN child of a military person they could not test that DNA against the child's DNA. The person could give another sample, but never from the one given to the DoD.

It is a very strict guideline they follow very carefully.

yeah I dont think it is him either.

Me neither. The daycare kid's ears are way different, more rounded than pointy. He also looks less freckly and the eyes seem a bit different. But close. In any event, that daycare kid's identity is known and has been reported to LE so if it was him I am positive we would know by now.

No, the hair is completely different. Naturally curly vs. Straight and wispy. No match there IMO.

I really don't think it's him either, this boy is way too big to be a 2 year old. I think a 2 yr old that is 44" tall would be really really rare, maybe if he had Marfan Syndrome or some other rare issue.

The hair doesn't tell me it isn't him though. It can be very humid in New England and it has been lately and all 4 of my kids' hair all curl up and look so different then when the air is dry. My boys' hair looks really thin and straight in dry air and much thicker and wavy in humid air.

No, not the same child.

Wait you mean the day care child is not Baby Boy Blue? Or did you mean the day care child is not the same one they found safe at home that they had a lead on?

I was agreeing with the person who said they thought the boy from the day care pic was possibly the boy they had a lead on and found him to be safe at home...not that the boy in the day care pic was our blue boy...though I do see the resemblances.

Just wanted to clarify what we were both referring to :)

Wait you mean the day care child is not Baby Boy Blue? Or did you mean the day care child is not the same one they found safe at home that they had a lead on?

I was agreeing with the person who said they thought the boy from the day care pic was possibly the boy they had a lead on and found him to be safe at home...not that the boy in the day care pic was our blue boy...though I do see the resemblances.

Just wanted to clarify what we were both referring to :)

Sorry :). The daycare child is not the same child that was found safe at home. As of the virgil this evening they still had not located the daycare child.

Someone knows who this baby boy is and hopefully because of national coverage (hopefully he'll get more even if they are using Kyron's name in the coverage),

Remember Riley Ann Sawyers? She was ID'ed by her paternal grandma after she saw a sketch of Baby Grace found in Texas (later ID'ed as Riley).

I don't think this baby boy was a throw away child, meaning he hasn't been described as emaciated or undernourished and suffering from extensive dental decay---someone loved this little boy IMHO.

I'll be curious to see what the COD is if they release it.

I do believe this baby boy has someone out there that will realize he's missing and the story they are being told about where he is...doesn't jibe. Prayers that baby boy has a Grandma or another person in his life that loves him and searches for him and doesn't believe the stories that are told to them just like Riley's gramma didn't either.

All JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member